Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Drago in a bit of horror at the man, "y-your a biju hunter!" drago said getting a hold of his blade. however the man smiled,"was a biju hunter...." he corrected, " but i can still can smell a jinjuriki a mile away " he joked, "i retired from being a biju hunter to become to a healer, i'm getting too old for that. "
Drago looked at the man, as if he wasn't trusting him, but a burning sensation returned to his wounded arm, " alright, but if you can fix me up then i'll trust you. however if i even think you are going to hurt her, i'm going to take the bounty on you head."
The man "youth these days," he mumbled to him self
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Bailey followed them to the tent before handing Yami the map back. She took a step as Yami spoke and began to play with a fire ball again. She wasn't sure what a biju hunter was but she was ready to fight again if needed, judging on Drago and Yami's reactions. "Look, sir, we only need you to heal him, so if you can do that without causing any other issues, then I'll consider keeping you alive." She told the healer, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Yami stepped back nervously. People all over the world were trying to kill her or kidnap her, and one of them was standing in front of her. However, she had no other choice as to where she could take Drago to be healed, and reluctantly rested him down on a bed in the middle of the room. She looked at the man and reported, "We got into a bit of a fight with a bunch of thugs, and my friend here was hurt in the fight. He had some poisoning, but I think that has cleared out. Can you please heal his shoulder?"

The man gave a creepy grin and said, "Alright, but on one condition." Yami said, "What kind of condition? I am ready to pay any amount of money." the man looked at her and said "The condition is..."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Bailey walked into the tent, being careful with her ball before listening to the guy. "Yami, is there any other biju's? That one air bender person, isn't he a biju guy?" Bailey asked, slowly pulling a fire ring around the guys' head, ready to drop it to his neck at any moment. "If I were him, I'd ask for more of the thing I am hunting. Makes the hunt simple." Bailey walked around the tent, standing between Yami and guy, fire ball in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:12 pm

(I guess i'll jump back in. I have a good way to squeeze myself back in...)

"Bring me the one-tailed bijuu. I know you know who he is, and where he is, so bring him too me. I could make some good money off that kid..." the man said.

Back to Setomaru, he had just found the tea shop. I wonder how that Drago guy is doing...i'm sure he's fine. he thought to himself. He walked to the salesperson, ordered a cup of jasmine tea, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Yami waited patiently, thinking It seems this man isn't as good as he used to be, he probably hasn't realized that I am the 5-tails. But I won't just betray one of my friends... Yami pondered over this, then finally said "No deal, I can just find another healer to help my friend here. I won't betray the 1-tail."

A frown spread across the man's face, then anger started to show in his eyes. He lunged at Yami and grabbed her by her throat, pushing her to the ground. "Alright, 5-tails, I wasn't planning on just taking one of you, but it seems I will have to since you won't bring the other one." The man pulled a bag over Yami's head, with Yami struggling against him.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:34 pm

The man shot a dart at Drago, Bailey, and Yami knocking them out instantly.

Ok, this doesn't feel right at all. Maybe I should just- right then, a bag went over his head, too, then he felt a sharp dart into his arm, and fell unconscious.

He woke up in an unfamiliar room next to 3 other people.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Bailey fidgeted against the man as the bag went over her head until the dart hit her. "OUCH!" she yelled before becoming unconscious. She woke up, laying on the floor next to someone, but still couldn't adjust her eyes to tell who it was. "Ow." she complained, taking fire to burn the ties around her hands. Keeping the tip of her finger lit, she looked around the room they were in.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Yami, who had also burned off her ties, was freeing Drago, who was still unconscious. She had attempted to look around, but it was too dark to see much. She could only identify her companions next to her: Drago on her left, then Setomaru, with Bailey on her right. The floor appeared to be a cave floor, but the cave was to vast for Yami to see the walls from her sitting position. However, she didn't dare make a move or a sound, fearing that somebody was watching them
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:20 am

(come on i come and all this happened? and there was a bit of god modding XD but i'm fine with it)
Drago woke up, tranquilizers don't woke much on him, he created an arm made of lightning disintegration the band. the light from his arm illuminated the room, and he saw bailey unconscious, and yami and sent awake. he looked at yami, "are you alright?" he asked, after he answered he went to one of the wall, deactivated his lightning arm and sent a huge burst of heat into the wall, slowly melting it. but the stone was too thick as was usless, he created the lightning hand agian, as a flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next