Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:42 am

He opened his eyes one more time and the camp seemed to be empty. Though his ears told him another story as from the direction to where the beach was he could hear a very different story. He stood up and dust himself off from the dirt that had collected on him while he rested against the tree, fed the fire some more wood, the he proceeded towards the beach. As he made his way to the hill that over looked the beach he could see the energies of the people that were fishing. He watched them in the water but could not agree that they did need food but something besides seafood. A constant taste of fish could spoil ones appreciation to carp. He turned and simply walked towards the woods to gather more meat for the group.

If he could get a deer or another animal that would feed the group for a few weeks than it would save the team energy in hunting for food. To be fair salted meat was far tastier than carp.

He then disappeared in the woods and in seconds was running along branches in the woods hunting and listening to the wind. Within minutes he had caught trail of an animal and followed it for only a mile. Caught in stillness hovering over the animal and looking down upon it from a branch of a tree. Yehonatan jumped and landed a killing blow. After a half an hour past he was dragging a moose through the camp and rested it next to the fire. As he took a blade out of his belt he began to gut it and toss the entrails to the side to be thrown away. Separating the meat from the bone was a talent taught to him be surviving alone in the wild as a young child he had finished in under an hour and placed the meat in a pot that hovered over the fire.

He began cooking without really saying anything to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:57 am

After Vlads truimph with the large beast, carrying over to the site, he saw the groupe of them just conversing and fishing. He also noticed something wrong with the picture... Kaida left. Vlad snuk past the group with the shark cross breed over his sholder, he's an assassin... he can do that shit. He looked over to the group one last time and slammed the creature onto the ground. "BREAKFAST IS HERE!!!"
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 am

Nazuk looked around at everyone bringing back food. He felt kind of useless since he didn't really know very much about fishing or hunting. Though he thought he might have more luck with the hunting since it was on land and his earthbending would actually be able to help there. But seeing as two large kills were just brought back, he decided he woulnd't have to hunt this time. "So," He finally said "Where are you two from?" He looked to both of them as they were cleaning their kills. "What's your story? If you're willing to tell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Cutting them ever so perfectly and no wasting a bit of meat. He placed the cut meat into the pot and began to cook them so that he could prepare them to turn them into jerky. He had to preserve some food for the groups journey as there could be sometime that they could not find food or by some, preserving it would be good idea. As he was cutting the meat one of the members began to ask him questions about his past. He just looked at him for only a few seconds them went back to what he was doing.

He paused as he looked at the shark the man was bringing in. It was a bull shark the man had caught a potent kill but bull sharks were hard to gut due to the gizzards they had in their bodies. He pointed for the man to place the shark on the tarp he had unraveled for other animals that anyone else had caught.

"I will gut the shark as removing the gizzard will be difficult because of the sharks diet. It is a good kill"

He then looked up at the boy one more time who had asked him about his past.

"I am just a traveler."

Simply all he would ever tell him.

Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Im a water bender from the Northern Water Tribe, I know how to cook seafood. The camp was now full of dead animals! I guess I'll give the pig like fish to Nala and we'll eat meat... but seriously, I was cooking!. Lee get the big pig like fishes and wake up Nala and feed her. "Godd girl, I know you like em, unlike those peoples...." Lee said petting Nala and staring at the guys who didn't like pig like fish. They just dont know how to eat seafood. Anyways, Yumi seem to like it. At the mean time, Lee wandered when Ji Mei will wake up... After i finish feeding the beautiful Nala, Lee went to the bonfire. It smelled good(Not like my Pig-like-fish, OBVIOUS). "I see there is a lot of food now...."
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Vlad couldnt help but notice that this man... was pretty familiar to him. He sat down next to him after dropping the shark. "Sooo, you travle alot? I mean your 'family' must not have wanted you to leave, am I right?" He said in a nonchalonte way. "You must be pretty skilled for catching big game like that, eh?" Looking at the mans kill, the question popped. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 pm

He had placed the last of the met in the pot and all he could do now was add in the plants and herbs that killed parasites and possible toxins in the animal. As the man had tossed the shark on the tarp and yehonatan was going to gather his blades to skin and gut the shark, the man began to ask questions about his famiy and hinted at him being an assassin. He paused once again but only to stare at the shark to hide how annoyed he was with all the questions. Though gathering his thoughts he got up and walked over to the shark. His blades began at once, much like art he cut the shark apart and carefully removed the toxic entrails of the shark and placed them far away from the kill.

" my name is of no consequence and my family wanted me to explore the world when I was a boy. With certain events that had passed I now have the free time to do of what they wished me too do. Though if you are hinting that I am part of the creed, no I am not an assassin from the creed that belongs to the former fire nation."

He was not an assassin but part of something bigger than that. Yet relaying such information could bring his clan members at risk and another war might break out. His clan wanted him to travel after the clan wars and now he follows their bidding but with regret as he did indeed missed his family.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Vlad had a funny look on his face when he said that. "Woah woah woah.... I didnt say anything about the creed. I know your not from there... Call me crazy but I think Ive seen you from the VLS... am I right?" Vlad was sure of it, he swears hes seen this man when he was 'borrowing' objects of value back in the day. The Chang Li residents.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Ji Mei heard that there was food and she stopped her meditating and walked over to the group around the food. She noticed Heng was still with Sam at the shore so she left him there. She sat down, pulling her knees to her chest, and letting her bare feet sink into the cool sand. "How is everyone's morning so far?" She asked. She noticed the fire was getting a little small so she flicked her wrist and sent a small burst of air into the fire, making it bigger. She rested her chin on her knees and let her hair fall in front of her face as she waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

He just looked at the man and eyed him for a few seconds. He then shook his hesd as he never seen the guy before in his life nor has he ever been to where he thought he had seen him. Than he turned to look at the young air bender and he quiet question. She seemed so innocent but sometimes judging a book by its cover could prove him wrong. He grabbed wood and tossed it into the fire as the fire was getting small.

"I think you have me confused with someone else. I never been there and like I said I am just a normal guy."

He then looked at the young airbender as he looked at her than back at the pile of shark meat. As he grabbed another pot for the meat he could not help but wonder if this man next to him was a meercenary. The idea would prove a problem if he knew of his clan, he would have to tread carefully.

"I am fine"

He said to the airbender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next