Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Red Lotus Team Get Together Empty
PostSubject: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Ji Mei flew all night to get to Ember Island. When they arrived it was morning so they landed and she jumped down off of Nala. She began to pet her. "Thank you for the long ride Nala. Rest up okay and then you can meet the rest of the team." Nala groaned, laid down, and slowly closed her eyes. Ji Mei laid down on one of Nala's legs and slowly drifted off to sleep. "I'm taking a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:47 pm

VLadimere had bended himself to a shadow near the pent house the team was gathering at. "Where is every one? Am I late?" Then he looked over towards the beach to find a familiar figure walking to the shore line. "Oh god no... Its... Him" Vlad had a disgusted look when he said that. It was the guy he ran into in omashu... the guy with white hair... Though Vlad couldnt remember his name. He knew who it was...
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Nazuk jumped from the saddle and landed softly on the ground. He stood and stretched. "I hear ya." He said to Ji Mei's last comment. "I figured out I can't sleep while flying." He said rubbing his eye and letting out a yawn. "Question is: Where can we crash?" He commented looking around and feeling his eyes starting to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Heng ran along the beach, He was told to look for a Sky Bison that would belong to his new teams Air Bender. As he turned a corner he noticed a big bundle of fur. 'That has to be it'. As he ran up to it he was right it was a Sky Bison. As Heng circled it he noticed it was sleeping, and then noticed what he guessed was an Air Bender. He shook her gently. "Um, excuse me... Is this where Red Lotus is meeting?" Ji Mei slowly sturred. "Mmmm... what?" She looked up at the boy. "Ya it is and who are you?" She asked. Heng stood up straight and answered. "My name is Heng Ji, I'm a Fire Bender, and was invited to join the team." By the time he finished Ji Mei was standing up, digging her bare feet into the sand, and rubbed her eyes. "Oh , yea hello Heng. My name is Ji Mei, I'm a Air Bender, and also was invited to the team as well." She bowed to him as she introduced herself. "We are just waiting for the others, but Lee and Nazuk are here". "Thanks" He said and went off looking for the others. He came along a guy. "My Name is Heng Li, I am the Fire Bender for the team. How Are you?"

(( Ji Mei's speaking is in white and Heng's speaking is in red))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:19 am

Sam hid behind Kaida as they walked along the beach "Don't worry you finally get to meet the people who are going to be working with us." Sam was afraid that it the people they were meeting were complete monsters who would try and kill them on the spot. "But what if they do? Try and kill us that is."

Kaida just kept on walking as Sam followed shortly. Kaida stopped and stared at the rest of the group. His eyes landed upon a single man, the man from 14 years ago. "Who is that guy with that shadowy presence?" Kaida just pushed her behind him as they started walking back.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 am

Lee was sleeping in Nala's back. When he woke up, he saw Nazuk and Ji Mei and a boy leaving. "I dont wanna sleep in the ground, I want to sleep on you, Nalaaa." Lee complained like a little kid. He saw to people that seem to be lost. Lee decided to make a campfire. It took him a while, searching for wood and making fire. When fire appeared, he hope the others will find their way here. He didnt want to go looking for them, he was too tire. "Let the smoke of the fire help you, BYE!" Lee said to nobody and went to sleep to Nala's back with Rei.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

Nazuk looked down and facepalmed himself after he realized he was standing on sand. "Must be more tired than I thought." He said to himself drearily. " I can totally sleep in sand." He lazily sandbent himself a little ditch rotating all the soft sand to the top. He laid down in the ditch and had more sand cover him. He dozed off for a while before waking up to more people walking on the sand towards them. He must have slept enough because he felt much better. He bent away the sand on top of him and stood up to stretch. He saw that someone had made a fire. He noticed two people approaching. Nazuk wakled up to them. "Hi there. I'm Nazuk. Are you two here for the group?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Ji Mei walked up to Heng. "Hey come with me for a second." Heng followed without questioning. She led him to the group. "Hey guys, this is Heng Li the groups Fire Bender." Heng gave a little wave. "Hi, nice to meet you all." All of a sudden Yuu, Heng's pet dragon come out from Heng's backpack, wrapped around Heng's arm as he climbed, and onto Heng's shoulders. Yuu made a little cooing/purr noise as he looked at everyone, one by one. "Ahhh! What's that?!" Ji Mei yelled. "Oh... This is Yuu." Heng said with a smile as he scratched under Yuu's chin which made the dragon purr. "He's cute." She said more calmly now knowing who Yuu was.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Lee woke up, and the first thing he saw was a dragon in Heng Ji. "How cute!". I get off Nala's back and went to Heng Ji. "Can I touch the dragon?". Lee was hypnotised with the beauty of the dragon, after all, he'd never seen one that close. "I wonder where are the others..." Lee said looking at Yuu(Yes, Lee heard the name while sleeping). Rei came to Lee, maybe a little jealous. Lee started to pet Rei.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Kaida stared at the dragon for some time before he spoke "I have a dragon at home actually. His name is Gah'Fen. He is a luminous dragon if you know what that is." His gaze swiftly shifted back to Vladimere with pain in his eyes.

Sam followed his gaze but stopped at the sight of Heng. "Hello I am Samantha and Mr. Grumpy over there is Kaida, my adopted father." Her plain eyes shone as she stood there. She stretched her arms into the air and then plopped down onto the ground tired. "Is there a place I can crash?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next