Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 am

"Me!'' Lee said really tired. He went to Nala's leg and fell asleep. And wait till tomorrow come to have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 am

"I'll be fine in the sand." Nazuk said walking over to an open area of sand not really wanting to get into the thick of the two other's business. He then bent sand away, climbed into the hole, then made sides like a tent and hardened them into rock. Reku followed after, before Nazuk sealed the thing up almost leaving a few cracks for air to come in and out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm

HE had been following them for sometime now, keeping his distance. A while ago he had signed up to join a team for some "adventure". Though the idea of a team was foolish but it was a good idea for him to take a break from his family. Many years in fighting he had to take a break and just wander the world with some people. Yet the idea fluttered in his mind as he trailed behind them until they would stop to rest and only until then he would introduce himself.

He looked up at the air as the trail of their energy was quite obvious as the animals that they had with them made it much easier to track. Humans had more control of their energy which made it faint but for animals, it was like following a river downhill. His aqua eyes skimmed the sky as he looked down up what looked like the group was settling down for moment. Letting out a long exaggerated sigh, he continued down the small hill towards the camp. He had signed up as their fire/light bender but listed himself as a master in both elements.

To him and only in his opinion he was a master in both elements. If he could kill a chi bender in a fight, then damn it he was a master. The wind began to lick at his cloths as the cold seem to try and race towards his skin through his outfit, but the leather protected him. Two swords crossed in an "X" on his back and one pistol on both hips that were designed by Azeroth were resting in their holsters. The ammo pouches resting on his belt, these were the first magazine fed pistols that were invented on the current market. His face rap covered his face from the nose down and the hood he wore covered his head. Only thing really visible was his eyes and nose.

He walked up to the group nonchalantly.

"Sorry I am late."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:53 pm

"Hello I'm Heng Li the Fire Bender of the group. I'm off to sleep now I will see you in the morning." He said to the new comer before walking off to Nala and climbed into her saddle. Ji Mei snuck up behind the new comer. "I thought I sensed something on the wind. I'm Ji Mei the Air Bender." She said with a bow. "Who may you be." She had be sash in her hand she put it back on over her tube top as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Lee was asleep, but Rei woke up. He ran and jump to Yehonatan. (Dont worry, Yehonatan didnt fall xD). Rei was tryng to tell him to sleep, to follow him "Rawr Rawr, uuuh!" and Rei went to Nala's leg.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm

As he walked on the shoreline, Vlad wondered... "WHy did I sign up for this anyway..." Then he stopped.
He remembered the reason. "Vladimere... My boy, you will do great things for our kind... you will rise up out of the shadows and pull us along with you... these richies... peh! they dispies our kind! they are too poisoned by their wealth.... Do you understand me? and no matter what others say to you... Do not think less of yourself... Youre homless how much worse can you be than that?"
The words of the man that he had looked up too as a child... Vlad's legs gave out. and he colapsed in the dark sand... weeping over his dead father kin. "I will not fail you... I promised I would do good... I promised..." He wispered to himself, stil weeping softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:40 pm

As he looked upon the group they seemed very frail, lack of experience Th of true fighting. This may prove to be stressful as if he was going to expect people to support him in a fight, which was not going to be the case. His eyes then dart towards the large blur of energy from an animal running at him with the intent to jump at him. He narrowed his eyes as annoyance boiled in his blood and when the animal jumped at him, it hit a wall of light for a split second and just bounced off. He than eyed the large mass of energy which made the outline of the animal. Glaring at it he just walked past the animal with his arms crossed.

His eyes then would dart over to the people who would try to engage in a conversation, some asked for his name. Not a thing he would enjoy to express since he was part of a clan. Revealing his name might have people recognize him if they had seen him in the Light Kingdom. Yet on the other hand he never spoke his name outside the clan anyways so in reality no harm done.

"My name is Yehonatan. I signed up as the master fire and light bender for your group"

He stated calmly but keeping a watchful eye on the animal that had tried to jump on him. He hated animals that were to rambunctious for their own good. He looked up as he spotted foot prints that lead away from the camp, the heat still trapped in the dirt from whoever had made them. His eyes followed them as he had spotted a man not to far off and from the mans aura he could tell he was crying. Disgust washed over him as dealing with a child would aggravate him beyond measures as he would not help him if the lad would ever become in a life threatening situation, death would be a better path for a crying boy.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Nazuk had just gotten to sleep as the action outside his little stone tent subsided a little as people calmed down and turned in for the night. Though there was still some faint action with what to Nazuk sounded sort of like some newcomer to the team. He just rolled over in his little sandy pit figuring he'd meet whoever it was the next morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 am

Sam was sound asleep when Kaida came around the corner to the rest of the group. "I have to leave. Its not that I have a choice in the matter. That man and I have had a terrible past that I wont forgive. The other reason is I have a family to look after, with my wife pregnant and all. Heng I am trusting you to take care of Sam in my place." With that Kaida grabbed his gear and walked into a storm of sand and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Heng popped his head up out of the saddle at Kaida. "What?... Oh yea okay. I'll watch her." Heng got up and jumped off Nala and fell asleep near Sam. It would be easier to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: February-
Jump to: