Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Ji Mei sat in a corner and meditated. Clearing her mind and breathing deeply. Heng just stood there not knowing what to do at the moment.
((Sorry I was gone for so long I moved and got internet today))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Sam stepped forward cracking her knuckles. She reached into her belt loop and pulled out four throwing knives. She turned quickly and threw a knife into the dead center of a targets head. She was impressed actually she usually hits the head with the hilt or miss completely. She walked up to the target and plucked the knife out. "Is there any other blades I can practice with? Mine seems to be broken."
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:13 pm

"Alright, let's get to business." Nazuk said looking around "...um, where's the earthbending area?" He asked to the two clan members that probably know the ship a whole lot better than himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Arlania watched as the eager Red lotus all stepped forward, yearning to get down to buissness. However they really dont the half of it. Training for an opponet isnt just a physical game. Arlania glanced at the young woman, she took a step towards the dummy and Arlania twitched, that was her dummy and no one else touched it. She knew that dummy like her own blade, she knew exactly how hard or how soft to hit it if she wanted it to move a certain way, she studied that dummy like she studied her prey, throughly.

Arlania scowled as some boy addressed them about where certain things where on the ship. All of them wanting to get thier hands of equipment and work. In Arlania's opionon they were all children. And finally she snapped.

"What makes you think the only training you need to do is Physical?!" she barked at the group," Are any of you mentally prepared of the possibility of death." she asked them with serious written all over her face.

" And your enemy, what information do you have on him?" she said walking closer to the group. She was sure the officer would have her head but she didnt care. Yehonatan wasnt her commading officer.

"In order to defeat an enemy you need to know him like yourself, you can be the most talented bender in the world but unless you know when and how your opponet moves and thinks, your destined for failure," she said then crossing her arms," my prey, i know them down to when they need to defecate or pass gas. Thats what makes me a successful hunter! Thats why im not dead yet!"

Arlania scowled at them all," You all are nothing but children, and unless you want to get serious and quit trying to prove to the world you are the beat damn bender, id message your family and say goodbye to your ass now."

The woman gave a sarcastic salute to the group and procceded to walk over to the bench against the wall," For those of you who want to live, come join me." and at that moment Arlania set down her blade and breathed in deeply, starting a meditating trance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

He stood there as she yelled at them. He did agree with it even though she was out of line for doing so. There enemy is Inferno and it was the worst possible enemy. He stood there as the recruit elled at the young benders. Indeed she was right, bending was not the only thing that would help them. Though she was blunt but she was right. They needed to train themselves to accept the chance that they might die.

He turned as he looked at the man who had asked hom where he could train. He just turned away from the man as he could careless where he would train. As his recruit wandered off and stated anyone could train with her. The idea was funny to him as her training would break most people. Though at the sametime it would give away valuable information on how his people where trained. He stopped as he heard "officer on deck". He turned and snapped to attention

Exodus the leader came out from the bulkway as he survayed the training ground and the lotus clan
. He was curious about them and had heard everything the recruit had said. He strolled his way over and waved off yehonatan to relax. Instantly the man went to an at east postion and waited.

"Who is the person in charge of this clan?"

Exodus had asked with a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Vlad heard the officer ask for the leader. "I dont really think we have a leader.... Whos Idea was it to start this thing in the first place?" 'Beats me' Fryuku said. 'Hey, Fryuku, do you have any info on this Inferno guy? You being a spirit and all?' Vladimire asked subconsciesouly. 'Im afraid not Vlad. He seems to be out of my duristiction, sorry.' Vlad looked over to the woman who lectured the group. She was right, its time to stop messing around and get into gear. Vlad stood up and walked over to the bench the woman was at. "Im in."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Heng stood and walked over to where Vlad was and sat beside him. "I think I could use this." Ji Mei on the other hand just stayed by herself. "I'm quite fine here by myself. I have my own methods to train." As she said that she stayed in her stance and kept her eyes closed. Still breathing in a calm manner.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 pm

((Is this on hold until the tourney is over?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Sam looked at the group around her. Who would have thought people she hardly knew would help her through this. The object of death never crossed her mind until now. It was all a joke to her until she knew it was imminent.

Tears started to well up inside Sam's eyes. "I'm in." Suddenly a man she didn't see walk in asked who was in charge of the Red Lotus. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even hear the call that he was on deck. Honestly it never crossed her mind who was actually in charge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20