Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 pm

"I agree with Ji, not only she we'll be fine, but we will... as long that we work together. We have one week to practice at that safe place, right?" Lee asked Yehonatan. "I wish I could help more..." Yumi said. She was confused. Do the thing have a brain? "Yumi, I'm sure he have a brain...."
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:09 pm

As they had traveled towards the directions Yehonatan had guides the bison. They had come to a clearing in the bay as the fog and they could not see a thing.

" Do not move radically at all. Keep the bison steady, they are watching us."

He said a she brought up his hand. A sudden flashes of lights much like Morse code. As he stopped flashing and waited to what seemed like 30 minutes. Far off lights flashed back in response to what Yehonatan had sent to them. He smiled as he nodded to the man driving the bison.

"It is safe to push forward and do be too alarmed at what you will see."

As they cleared the fog a large battleship the new version that had recently been made was sitting in the bay. Four large turrets on the ship and the flag that was waving in the air had the symbol of the Night Angel Clan. The ship was one of the biggest of its kind that was ever created.

"The ship is called the Oceans Shadow. Azeroth had created the ships blue prints 13 years ago and recently it was finished. You can train here on the ship as its 10 miles into the bay and with the new metal alloy that it is made out of tracking energy is near impossible. You are 100% safe on this ship"

It that very moment watching that flag wave in the air filled him with pride as soon he had hoped the Night Angel Clan could find a piece of land and call it their own. He hoped for the Nigh Angel Clan to become a nation.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Vladimere moved up towards the side of the saddle, looking at the collasil ship. "That is quite impressive enginuity there, Yehonatan. Very impressive indeed..." Vlad looked over at Sam's forhead... "Yehonatan... There is something I have to discuss with you later... In private." Vlad wanted to say more, but didnt know what else to say. 'Fryuku, I want to test my abilities with your power added. Im not going to try the overtaking but, I will later on.' Vlad said subconsciously. 'Sure thing Vlady. But, why menton this now?' Fryuku asked. 'Well, Im gonna see if I can practice on Yehonatan, Him being the opposite element of me. I assume if I can beat a worthy opponent like him, I may have a chance with Inferno... But, that chance is just a sliver. One other things been bothering me...' Vlad said to Fryuku. 'Why didnt Inferno come after us? Youre a spirit that gives power... Is Sam's Spiritual energy greater than ours? She is a Spiritbender so I suppose thats the case but, He should have gone after us too... Why not?' Vlad was lost in a gaze.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 am

"We better land now... I'm hungry.... Just saying" Lee said. The place was amazing. Lee really felt safe. But I don't think it will sot the demon from finding us.

"Yeah, Im hungry" Yumi said.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 pm

As soon as Lee and Yumi said they were hungry, Ji Mei and Nala's stomach growled. "Yea I guess we are too. Where should I land Nala?" Heng stayed silent for the time being.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Nazuk whistled at the sight of the enormous ship. "can't wait for the Tour" He said taking in the whole ship. " He heard some of the others talking about hunger. "Maybe we begin wherever the food is served." He said still with his eyes glued to the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

People on the ship guided for the bison to land in the front part of the ship. The large groups of people all working around the ship only paused to glance at them but then go back to work. One man did come out to greet them and he was none other than Red X. He tilted his head at the ground of young people getting off the bison and he glanced back at Yehonatan.

"The spirit bender has been marked by inferno. We have a common enemy, reasoning only sees that a small alliance until Inferno is put down."

Red X looked at the spirit bender as he eyed the marking on her forehead. He nodded as he stopped turned to give a hard look at the dark bender with the spirit inside of him and pointed at him.

"That man stays next to the bison or you at all times. I do not want a spirit wandering my ship at free will. He has no rights here. He must be by your side at all times Warrent Officer if you move from the bison and if I find him more than 20 feet, I will put a bullet in his head."

Yehonatan was taken back by such an order. Yet it made sense as Red X hates spirits because of Inferno. Red X stood back as he looked back at Yehonatan.

"אני יאפשר את הקבוצה ברכבת כאן. שלהלן את ההכשרה ברביעים."

He spoke the a entirely new language. A language created by the Night Angle Clan that followed with their growing culture. Yehonatan nodded and saluted Red X.

"Come down below the training center is located. I will have the doctors look at the spirit bender from the damage she might have taken from Inferno."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm

(Is that Hebrew??? lol)

"Can we train here, Yehonatan?" Lee asked. If they are going to fight, they need some good training.

''Will the Night Angel Clan help us battle against Inferno?" Yumi murmured to Lee.

"I think so..." Lee replied.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

"Okay Nala be good okay. I'll visit you later." Ji Mei followed the rest of the group as Heng followed Sam; never leaving her side. "So are we all going to train individually or help each other with holes in our techniques?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:22 pm

He simply guided the people through the large ship. What stood out was that people from all over the world were living upon the ship under the banner of the Night Angle Clan. He guided them to a stair way as he knocked on the wall of the stairway. The people at the bottom of the stairs moved out of the way and waited for him to pass them. He walked down the stairs as the men around him began to salute him or nod in his general direction but as the strangers walked past them, they dropped their salutes.

He then guided them through a few sections of the ship as they entered a large training area that was right below the deck.

"We can train here for as long as we want."

He stopped as a large sound echoed in the ship. The hatch bay from the top of the deck open as it dropped the bison slowly to the bottom of the deck. The hatch up top then closed with a thundering echo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next