Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 pm

He stepped off of the tree as he walked towards the circle, gently pushing people out of his way and not caring enough to walk around. He took both of his swords off of his back and placed then on the ground. He then unbuckled his belt and placed his belt that held his pistols on top of the swords. He then took off his hood which than revealed clan tattoos all over his bald head. These tattoos represented the Night Angel Clan and a symbol of his rank as a warrant officer. As tradition by him sparing he removes his hood only to show his sparring opponent he is not intended to kill him. Placing the hood on in a fight means he intends to kill him. Yet the tattoos might give away who he really was but it was not something to worry about.

He walked into the circle as he crossed his arms behind his back.

"I will spar with anyone but I request it be a two on one."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Lee saw the man taking his hood off, revealing his tattoos. He must be in the Night Angel Clan. Therefore he must be really powerful, I think it was Vladmire and Sam against him. Lee thinks this battle will be interesting. He cant wait to see their powers.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Vlad walked up. " I will take you on... But, I wanna go one on one! I knew Ive seen you before! So now Im gonna take you down! HOORAH!!!" Vlad did a pose joking around. Looking at the bald mans shining head he smirked. "Of course you will have an advantage, considering your heads reflecting sunlight into my eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Ji Mei Laughed and so did Heng as he picked up his backpack. Letting Yuu crawl onto his arm, to his shoulder. "Ah dude burn." He stated. Yuu nodded in agreement. Heng when into his bag and pulled out 2 daggers and strapped them to his belt, then pulled out something that was about half the size of a sword and strapped it beside his dagger on the left. Ji Mei sat beside the circle watching and Heng joined her but sat a little bit further away.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Lol Lee was thinking. He saw people coming to the beach. I went to Ji Mei and sat next to her. "We better hurry, people are starting to come." Lee said looking at Ji Mei before being interrupted by Rei. Lee calmed down Rei, who was super hyper and started to pet him. Yumi sat next to Lee.

"Dad, where will it be our next mission? And when we will leave?" asked Yumi.

"We can leave after they finish the battle or leave tomorrow... I'll ask everyone when they finish" Lee said to Yumi. He saw her blue eyes, that reminded the first time Lee holded Yumi as a new born and her eyes were blue.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

He made no facial reactions to what kind of jokes to man would make. What was more disgraceful is that he acted like a boy when he was a man. He then put his hand in his pocket and pull out a blindfold as he covered his eyes and tied tit behind his head. The blindfold covered his eyes and his ability to see energy well, still he could see it but not as well.

"I will wear a blindfold to make it more entertaining for me. I asked for two not just for the warm up but to keep me interested. You have 4 minutes before I end the little spar of ours. You get the first move."

He stood there calmly as he made no move to attack. Yet he contemplated on killing the man but killing someone who was a joke in his eyes and not worthy of a warriors death.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Vlad could tell the mans a very skilled and powerful opponent. He couldnt see any week spots on him, but... His aura was gray and fading... 'What the hell?' Vlad was thinking a bit over his opponent. He could have 3 options. 1 Tahe the man with a shadow clone and hit him from above?
2 Take the mans sense of sound and throw him off. 3 Gut him strait on with brute force and a Speed of dark blast... 1 it is. Vlad shadowbended a black dome around him and the man. "Hey, Sorry for the bald thing. I was only being cockish. But I want you to know... I wont hold back on you." Vlad took the first Dive in through the middle with a shadow clone and sided with a black shurikin He shadow bended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm

The dome formed over him as he could see the energy. The waves of dark energy flowed over him like a blanket of fog in the bay. It was tantalizing at first but his thoughts were taken by the mans words. Yet they seemed different and more focused to his ears. A possible split personality? Still that would not matter to him as the man created a shadow clone. The energy was faded and obvious to him that it was a clone and he dove at him with a shadow bended weapon. Many possibilities came into his mind as a combination of a shadow clone & charging at him could be deducted in a many possible counters.

He dropped his hands to the side as with the dome no one could see them, the dark energies blinded them to what was really going on. He snapped his fingers in a large blinding light the dome was gone as his light countered his dome.

"I hope you are serious"

He ran towards the clone as he grabbed the arm of it by manipulating the energy o the type of light that was emitting from clone. He flipped over the clone as he slide to a stop and slashed his arm at the man which then created a large light wave that was burning hot from the increased molecules that Yehonatan made to increase in activity.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:51 am

"Looks like they wanted a private fight." Nazuk said noting the black dome obscuring their vision. He bended some sand onto his arm to make an extension of it and grab the branch of the tree above him and pull himself up. He climbed the rest of the way normally. Stopping when he was high enough to see a good distance. He looked down at the rest of the group enjoying the view.

((Sorry about being a no-post. College started up a new semester this week. Just getting into a sort of routine.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

"At least I don't have to fight. She actually wanted to fight badly. After Kaida got up and left while she was sleeping really pissed her off. She also see the man in action with his blades to see a master at work. Sam was useless being a spirit Bender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next