Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Heng caught her and held her in bridal style. He felt a strong heat coming from the camp and ran back with Sam still in his arms. "What's going o.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" He yelled, sprinting to Nala. He handed Sam to Ji Mei. "Yuu get in the bag." He whispered before he shot some fire punched at the demon thing but it was unaffected. "OH OF COURSE! I have to be the one that bends that things fuel." "HENG! Get on Nala... NOW!" She said as she began to bend huge, thick earth walls and slammed them together on either side of the demon. The walls just incinerated. "Damn it! Everyone get on!" Heng jumped up and held Sam on his lap with his arms wrapped around her. Protecting her with his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Water wave came right at him but he simply increased the heat coming from his body and caused it to vaporize. With that split second fire balls struck him and it did nothing to his body, then earth walls struck him and it also did nothing to him. He began to laugh as lava boiled from under his feet as the lava crawled on his leg and flowed into his legs. He laughed even louder as a large bubble of lava burst from the group and a geyser came from the ground and a large wave of lava began to rush towards the ground

" they say the world will end in fire!"

Yelled the demon as yehonatan turned and ran towards the bison. All he could think of was staying alive and .for some oddreason saving the team as if the were ever captured alive by the demon. The idea scared him
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

((You're totally having us fight Brand, even using his lines lol))

Nazuk's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the fiery man walk forth from the forest. "Good gods, what are we still doing here?! Let's move !" He yelled after seeing what the beast was doing to its surrounding area. He used his sand rush technique to get to Nala quickly before jumping onto the saddle. He bent a path for Heng and Sam so they could just walk on and they could leave. He didn't want to test their chances against this beast, and he could see he wasn't alone in that thought.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Lee was hugging Yumi, "Everything is going to be fine... But who the F*ck are you and from where do you come from?!" Lee yelled to to the demon. Whatever it was, Lee was scared that something could happen to Yumi. "If I could only blood bend him... but he is technically fire!" Lee murmured.

"Maybe I can help!" Yumi said to Lee.

"How?" Lee asked Yumi.

Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Sam's body lied down onto the bison and her spirit left its old residence. Outside of her body she moved quickly to the ocean and held her hands up for a prayer. Spirit of the ocean and the moon I need your help. I know I can't do anything to help you and I will be forever in your debt.

In the spirit world two women apeared out of a strange fog. They both stared at Samantha with their great gaze. The women spoke simutaniously into the head of Sam. "Child you called upon us in a time of peace. What is it you wish?" Like that Sam told the spirits to use her body to face off with the spirit Inferno.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Vladimere kept running, deeper into the woods. Unknowing that Heng had Sam or that Yehonatan was with the others. "Sam! Where are you!? Saaaamm!" He ran on looking for her. Then he shadowbended wings to get a birds eye view. "Saaaam!"
Something hot flaired past his right, hitting his wing. Vlad fell upon the current spot Sam's spirit was and he ran right imbetween her an the the other spirits with out even knowing it. "Sh*t! Sam! Where the hell are you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Inferno turned as he looked at the spirits that came out of the water. He turned as he followed the spirit connection to the limp body of the spirit bender. He sneered as he began walking towards the limp body. What would he do? How would he torture the girl? What he had in mind was on the borderline of scaring the person for life on who she was dealing with. He noticed the rest of the group running into the woods. He waved his hands as the trees erupted in flames. His hand moving down the treeline as each tree burst into flames.

He was now in sight of the limp body. A devilish grin formed on his face as he began to laugh maniacally.

"I will melt the skin off your bones..."

All Yehonatan could think about was running. All he could do was run as he could not fight the Spirit demon. There was nothing he could do to help the team as all he could hope for was that they had gotten away safely.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Vlad looked back to see Inferno staring at Samantha. "Hey! Don't even lay a damn finger on her! Vlad flew back into the air and bursted towards the scene. "How dare you even look at her! I will kill you! Vlad looked at the water spirits and saw them enclosing Inferno. He flew infront of the bison to guard them. Like a defencive line.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 pm

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL! Ji Mei GO!" Heng yelled. Ji Mei flicked the rains but handed them to Lee. "Hold then straight and get everyone out of here." As Nala was in midair she jumped down beside Vlad. "I'm not leaving you this time." She took a Air Bending stance and waited, readying her staff. Heng looked over the side of the saddle. "Ji Mei what are you doing! Nala go back down!" He yelled but Nala kept raising into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:15 am

Sam's body burst to life but not with her spirit, but the spirits of the ocean and moon. Her eyes started to shift into the image of the ocean. She held out her hand and the tides around started rising. She spoke with the voice of three women "Leave this place inferno or you shall be punished for interfering with the human world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next