Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.

Go down 
+2
Redfield
Lee Hamazaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. Empty
PostSubject: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:06 pm

The Red Lotus II was assign a mission, here in Dragon Island. Some old dragons have been terrorising the village and they can't keep living like this, where fire-breatjing dragon try to kill them almost everyday.

Mitsuki was waiting for the other members in the team to come. She was waiting in a house, which some villagers told them to stay there. "Where can they be?" Mitsuki asked herself.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 pm

"This is a little....Out of the way isn't it?" A voice asked, leaning in through the window was the newly arrived Earth Bender Kota. From his vantage point he could see into an open room and his eyes fell upon Mitsuki. His lips were curved in a small smile and his arms were resting upon the windowsil though he made no attempt to enter.

Kota looked over Mitsuki approvingly, wrapping his fingers against the wood beneath them. "So dragon's huh....That's bound to be dangerous, but don't you worry your pretty head ole Kota will protect you!" He had a confident and mildly charming smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 pm

''Haha, I think I can protect myself!" Mitsuki blushed and hugging Kota. "We finally meet" Mitsuki said looking at Kota.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Psykeh Charna's dragon Kai gently landed a hundred meters away from the village. The dragon lowered its' black scaly neck onto the lush emerald grass. Kai's eyes looked towards the sunlight and her mouth seemed to curl. Psykeh leaped off of dragon's back. Then she gave a slight nod to her beast at which Kai flew towards a nearby cliff. Within earshot of Psykeh's whistle, but a safe distance from the village.

Psykeh's darkened emerald cloak covered her clothes and the hood of the cloak left a shadow of her face. However she was wearing a a black shirt with black pants. Her dark nation staff was clutched in her right hand. Psykeh's fiery wavy red hair outstretched from the cloak's hood.

Once Psykeh entered the village a few of the local men head's turned and gave sly gris and winks. Psykeh ignored them and 'pushed' their minds away from her. Finally after walking around the village one kind female local directed Psykeh to the house at which the team was staying at.

Psykeh waited outside a moment and listened in on a conversation:

"So dragon's huh....That's bound to be dangerous, but don't you worry your pretty head ole Kota will protect you!"

"Haha, I think I can protect myself!" A pause. "We finally meet"

Psykeh took a breath and walked into the home. Psykeh's eyes looked at a man and a woman both standing and hugging. Immediately Psykeh felt as if she was interuppting a meeting of long lost friends.

"Hello, I am Psykeh. You are?" Psykeh said gesturing to the two people hugging,
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Mitsuki let go of Kota and went towards the girl that just arrived. "Hey, my name is Mitsuki Hakanabe, nice to meet you, Psykeh" Mitsuki said smiling at Psykeh. "I think the other member that is suppose to come isn't coming (She isn't active in the site, so i dont know).

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 pm

"Oh well that's unfortunate." Psykeh replied.

She paused letting the air in the room hold still for a moment or two.

"It is almost sunset. Are we setting out tonight or staying here and talking to the locals for more information?" Psykeh mused at the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 pm

(I am so sorry, my folks decided to have a spur of the moment vacation but I am back and it wont happen again)

Kaori lightly cursed at herself, how could she be late. Tara ran as fast as she possibly could, with the waterbender on her back. Tara sighed heavily, coming to a slight pause, looking both directions. Kaori petted her neck, leaning to her ear "I know Tara, your tired. I am sorry but we cant stop now." Tara growled in protest but started up again. They were not used to this place and was a little leery about it. Though Kaori pushed the thought out of her mind. She also didn't want to bring the polar bear along since she didn't know the area but Tara wouldn't allow Kaori to leave her sight.

Kaori finally noticed a house not far from her position. Kaori remembered the place to be the meeting grounds. She quickly hopped off the bear dog and ran on foot towards the place. She finally stepped into the home. She noticed the others already there and quickly made her way to the group. She spoke in between her gasps "sorry... I... am... late." Kaori stood fully while her breaths slowed, rubbing the back of her neck shyly "I'm not used to being out in about, I took a wrong turn." Sadly Kaori noticed she was interrupting something and decided to remain quiet to see what needed to be said. Though she took a quick glance at her surroundings, taking every detail she possibly could find.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

(Dont worry, Kaori Smile )

"I think we should rest for tomorrow's battle..." Mitsuki said thinking. "Now that I think of it, maybe we should ask information about the dragons, so we don't get lost in the battle... agh now I dont know!" Mitsuki said frustrated. Mitsuki saw a girl enter the house. "Hey, I'm Mitsuki Hakanabe, nice to meet you" Mitsuki said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 am

"Ah well if that's the case I can get to know you ladies a little better then....Infact we can all get to know each other better. Morning will come later." With this said Kota presses his hands upon the window sil and hauls himself over the top. However he flops over and lands on the ground with a soft thud. Kota looked up, he had landed at Kaori's feet. Kota scratched the back of his head slightly a coy smile upon his face."Guess that was a bit of a silly thing to do" He laughs and pushes himself to his feet. Meeting Kaori's eye he gave the girl a polite bow and proceeded to bow to each of the others in turn. He eventually turns back to face Kaori "I'm Kota M'lady and might I say you have beutiful eyes."
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 am

Kaori smiled at the other female who introduced herself as Mitsuki. She returned the smile that Mitsuki gave her, "Hello, my name is Kaori Mizu. It's nice to meet you too." Kaori was about to speak to the other girl but the male interrupted making her look at him. Though when he jumped and landed in front of her, she took a step back. It slightly surprised her that he would do such a thing. He met her eyes as he bowed politely, she gave him a bright smile. Kaori listened to him and blushed at his comment. She wasn't used to comments like that. She shyly looked away with a smile on her lips "thank you Kota." She met his eyes again then looked at the others. Kaori looked out the window at mere habit and relaxed as Tara slept within sight range, as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next