Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.

Go down 
+2
Redfield
Lee Hamazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 pm

"Hello Kaori, I am Psykeh."

Psyeh's emerald eyes seemed to analyze Kaori, but she deemed her kind. Then when Kota gave his 'polite bow' after jumping from the window sill Psykeh smirked and muttered "Showoff."

A beat passed.

"I am going to visit the village elder for more information, anyone can join me. Or you could go around the village asking locals. Well for that matter you could just sleep." Psykeh stated explaining the course of the night and if anyone wanted to join her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 pm

"I may be a showoff....But your the Show." Kota says giving Psykeh a small wink. He straightens himself down and folds his arms a coy smile upon his face. "Sleep sounds like fun...But if you ladies are gonna go asking questions...I guess I'd best come along and ensure that you girls are safe." His hands rest behind his head and he pushes his chest out slightly. His lips curved into a coy smile. He chuckled slightly and slowly paced in a confident look upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Psykeh smirked again when Kota replied, "I may be a showoff....But your the Show."

Was that his way of calling her attractive? Psykeh immediately dismissed this thought. No one has even called her attractive. Usually people dismiss her especially if they learn she is a mind bender. The idea of Psykeh reading their thoughts is rather extreme. Then if anyone also learned of her past-no. No one has ever learned. No one was ever close enough...

"So Kota-" Psykeh said walking towards him, "Want to meet the elder with me?" Psykeh asked with a coy smile.

Sauda's, her staff, green gem began faintly pulsating. Psykeh glanced at the staff her staff was alerting her that her mind bending powers were somehow working. Mesmerizing people in the room, at which Psykeh frowned and the gem ceased pulsating.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Mitsuki was listening to Kota and Psykeh conversation... 'They should be together'. 'Anyways, its not my problem, Im not Cupid.... but now that I think of it, maybe we should leave them alone in their flirting thing. They make a good couple... Kota is cute and Psykeh is beautiful. Mitsuki, stop talking to yourself!' "Kaori, want to go with me and ask for information?"
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Kaori giggled lightly at Kota and Psykeh, it was kind of entertaining between the two. She looked from Koga to Psykeh they seemed to get along quite easily, and quickly too. Kaori shook her head and sighed. This would be interesting. Though Kaori snapped out of her thoughts as Mitsuki spoke to her. She was just about to ask the same thing which made Kaori smile. She nodded towards Mitsuki, smiling politely "sure. I think that's a good idea." She walked towards Mitsuki and let a light laugh escape her lips. Leaning towards Mitsuki, whispering she spoke "besides I think two's enough." Kaori was speaking about the two and smiled, then changed the subject quickly "ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

"Ok" Mitsuki said opening the door. "Ready to go" Mitsuki said smiling. Mitsuki wondered what everyone's bending were. But she doesn't want to know yet, she wants it a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Kota blinked slightly and scratched the back of his head. "Sure I guess." Kota smiled and stood besides Psykeh as they waited for the doors to open so they begin information gathering. Then the door opened spilling light from the late afternoon sun into the room. He swung each arm around in turn and lightly cracked his knuckles. Kota turned to look at Psykeh and bowed his head slightly "Don't worry M'lady ole Kota will protect you should danger come our way, it would proper for any lady to fight while a man stands idly by. You don't have to worry when your with me."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm

"Don't worry M'lady ole Kota will protect you should danger come our way, it would proper for any lady to fight while a man stands idly by. You don't have to worry when your with me."

"I can hold my own Kota. You can be sure of that." Psykeh replied.

Psykeh stepped onto the dirt road with the golden rays of sunlight dimming. Her steps were rhythmic towards the village elder. A few men in the village did a wolf whistle at which Psykeh 'turned' their minds away. Her emerald eyes glanced around the village with nothing out of the ordinary. Her eyes caught onto the site of her dragon Kai.

After a minute Psykeh reached hill at which the village elder's house was. The house was a large wooden hut. An ornately thatched roof covered the home. The outside of the home was painted murals of dragons and assorted symbols. Hanging above the doorway was a miniature dragon sculpted in jade.

Psykeh glanced towards Kota making sure he was still near her. Psykeh then looked back to the door. She gave a swift knock. The door opened to reveal an older woman dressed in plain dark red robes. Her eyes were liquid silver and twinkled with the final rays of sunlight. She gave a half-smile and invited the two inside.

In the center of the home was a large crackling fire sending smoke into the heavens. Around the fire was assorted cushions that people would usually sit on. The village elder sat behind the fire and gestured Kota and Psykeh to sit on either side of her.
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Kaori smiled and nodded to Mitsuki. She was the first one out, out of the two of them. Tara raised her head looking at the person who stepped outside. She was instantly getting excited when she saw it was Kaori. Kaori smiled at her friend/pet then turned around to Mitsuki "where should we head first?" She thought she would ask Mitsuki since she didn't know this place very well and didn't want to stray in the wrong direction. Tara stood to her full height and walked up to Kaori, nudging her arm. Kaori grinned and a small giggle escaped her lips as she petted the polar bear dog's muzzle. The animal replied with a wag of the tail, laying next to her side so that she was the same height as Kaori.

Kaori then began to mount the dog, easily slipping into the large saddle. She reached her hand out to help Mitsuki on if she wanted to. If not then Kaori would simply slip off the bear dog and walk with her. Though she thought to give it a try, with a smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:57 am

Kota and Psykeh are already gathering information or something. i exit the the house with Kaori to look for information. We walked like 5 minutes. The town is really pretty... even though a dragon tries to destroy it almost everyday. Mitsuki saw a old woman walking by. It seems she was about to enter her home. "Excuse me, ma'am!" Mitsuki shouted to the woman, since she was like 20 fts away from them.

"Yes?'' the old woman responded.

"Can we ask some information about dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next