Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.

Go down 
+2
Redfield
Lee Hamazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am

Kaori sighed, this was going to be a serious problem. She quickly slipped off Tara and handed Mitsuki the reins. Giving a Tara a comforting pat on the side and looking at Mitsuki with a serious look "take her and look for the others. I go looking in that direction, I'll try to see if I can find the woman. Tara is quite fast, so she'll get there quickly. I'll make sure to call one of you if I find her. Besides you know this place better then me, you can find the others faster." Kaori gave her pet a quick hug around it's large neck then took off in the direction she mentioned. Kaori gave her hardest, running as fast as she could, the woman couldn't have gotten far. She kept her eyes peeled for anything, she was on high alert.

Kaori noticed something a little far ahead and followed it at the distance she was going, she didn't who or what it was but wasn't going to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 am

There was a small sound of tapping behind kaori which soon got louder and louder until suddenly Kira came running beside. Kira was running oddly, leaning forward with her arms loosely hanging down and back. Kira matched her speed and said quietly, "I'm coming with you, there's no way one person can handle whoever she is." At this time she had been watching kaori, she could tell that kaori was looking at something, but Kira couldn't see what it was. Then after a minute Kira had a terrible feeling come over her, one that she hasn't had for years.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm

"Ok!" Mitsuki said getting in Tara's back. "Go!" Mitsuki shout and Tara start running. "Good girl!". The polar bear dog ran really fast, its the fastest Mitsuki have ever seen. "Go to that house, where the other are" Mitsuki said pointing at the house.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

(Kaori isn't active anymore, so I'm afraid she won't be with us for a while... We can just act like she was never here.... ok?)
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 pm

( I have been active, just giving other people a chance to post before I do)
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:47 am

(Lol, ok. We better keep roleplaying Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5