Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.

Go down 
+2
Redfield
Lee Hamazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Kira was cshocked at all that was happening. What seemed to be a nice old lady was now some evil dragon master or whatever? She was almost dumbfounded. "We? others? I don't know about you. But I have my own mission. Im looking for the Red Lotus." She said with a little attitude. Then the old lady began creating the ball of light and the shouting began. 'I have to get out of here!' She closed her eyes and felt the water in the air. She condensed it and quickly froze it while crashing it into the closest wall, forcing the wall to crumble. Kira managed to jump out a few feet, looking back to the others who where still inside.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Tsumi frantically ran toward the appointed meeting place of the Red Lotus II. “I’m late! I’m LATE!” he shouted, to no one in particular. “Who….are you talking to?” Said Z, an alternate consciousness that lived within Tsumi. “Oh… no one in particular. Still, I’m late for the red lotus meeting! I shouldn’t have slept so long.” Tsumi said to himself. “Be honest with yourself. You don’t regret sleeping that long.” Z replied, as snarky as ever. He was right, however, Tsumi couldn’t regret sleeping if he wanted to.

Then again, not ALL of his time had been spent sleeping. Much of it had been spent travelling, as well. Tsumi had never heard of this ‘Dragon Island’, so when he had received a scarlet letter, emblazoned with a lotus, detailing the location, he had not hesitated to consult a map. After extensive research, he found out that Dragon Island was sort… of it’s own place, not part of the other nations. Tsumi had immediately purchased a canoe, and used his Firebending to propel himself here. Quite the adventure, indeed.

Tsumi walked across the Dragon Island, seeing a commotion in the distance. He mentally reviewed his instructions, remembering why he had come here. “You’re here to take out a dragon, a fire-breathing one. It’s been terrorizing the locals, and you need to put a stop to that, along with the other members of your new ‘team’, “The Red Lotus”, division 2. Though, I’d say as a secondary objective, make sure the other members of the team escape safely, along with the locals. Plus, try NOT to burn down the village, if you can manage.” Z said, as Tsumi raced toward the house, that seemed to be the location of the action.

Someone was coming out of the house. As they ran toward him, Tsumi shouted, “Tsumi Buredo, reporting for duty! Is the dragon dead yet?” followed by his trademark cheesy, somewhat naïve grin.

OOC: Posts will be longer, in the future. Wanted to get in before someone else posted.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Kaori's eyes with slight fear, she turned on her heals and began running for the exit, stopping to look over her shoulder, making sure Mitsuki was behind her. She let out a light cough as her lungs were filled with fresh air as she exit the building. Kaori knew that they had to get to the others and fast. She put her hands up to her mouth, letting out a heavy whistle. All that Kaori heard was large heavy steps. Tara appeared fairly quickly, she had stayed near her owner just in case she was needed. Kaori ran towards her meeting her in the middle, jumping on her back grabbing Tara's reins. Kaori ran her to the other girl and smiled "you found us. Name's Kaori, of the Red Lotus II." Just as she spoke another male appeared. She smiled politely but kept an eye on the house, hoping she would see Mitsuki soon.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 pm

When Mitsuki exited the house, the house exploded. "Omg!" Mitsuki screamed. "Where is the old lady?" Mitsuki shouted. "This the Red Lotus II an we have to get out of here!" I there an animal to ride or something?"
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm

"Oh wait, you guys are! The Red Lotus!" She shouted in surprised. Then there was an explosion that drew Kiras attention to the house. She could no longer see the old woman. Then she looked up, "Guys if she is a mind bender then shouldnt we be worried about the dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 pm

"If we kill the B*tch, there will be no dragons to fight" Mitsuki explained to Kari. "But we must leave now and find the others!"

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:07 pm

"Yes young earth bender I pushed too far. I am sorry my dear. Yes the dragons come from the northern hills. There are two twin elder dragons. Each are ancient in origin and have been on the island for as long as our village's history goes."

The elder paused taking a sip of tea.

"One is black and the other is white. The black dragon is much more fierce and is often the one terrorizing the village. The white dragon is rather pensive and rarely attacks. If you could sedate the dragons with herbs. Oh where are they-"

The elder began rummaging around her bag and picked out a handful of dark colored leaves and handed them to Kota.

"Crush these into a fine power mix with water and get it into the dragon's mouth. It shall put them to sleep for a month or two. By that point their hatred will boil over. These dragons rarely attack this draught would make a human sleep for over a year. Use it wisely."

The elder finished and left the room. Psykeh took the indication to leave. She stood up and went towards the door and looked towards Kota.

"I guess we better go tell the others. Wait-"

Psykeh looked down at the village and saw Yumi yelling at someone in the street. Psykeh immediately went into the mind of a bystander and heard

"If we kill the B*tch, there will be no dragons to fight. But we must leave now and find the others!"

Psykeh turned to Kota and saw a roaring fire from their home. At least none of Psykeh's belongings were in there.

"We better go see what's happening."

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Kira turned her attention back to the house. She now fully understood the situation. These other girls where apparently the Red Lotus, and their mission here was the whole dragon problem. But apparently this unlikely old woman is the problem. So If they kill her, problem solved. But where was she. "But look, she's gone. Probably hiding." She said in responce to the girl. Kira reached behind her dress and unbuttoned the button on the back. The dress unfolded out into a full blown cloak, this gave her arms and legs room so she could move freely. With her hair down and the wind gusting into the new fire from the explosion, her hair was going all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 pm

"I should have destroyed her!" Mitsuki said angry. She tried to control herself a little bit and said "We better get the others... I think I see them over that house" Mitsuki said pointing at the house.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Kota followed Psykeh out in a hurry, there was quite the commotion and he came to stop by Psy's side. "I guess your right...Best stick close we don't wanna get seperated...Plus if your closeby it will help me to protect you better." Kota says, giving the mind bender a coy smile. He takes a stance, gently takes a hold of Psy's wrists, pulling her along and begins to jog along. "Now there's two way's we can go about doing this...We can do as the elder says or we can go and join in the fight...Though either way it's not likely to be nice and easy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next