Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_voting_barRed Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.

Go down 
+2
Redfield
Lee Hamazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

"Oh I don't doubt that Psy and I look forward to seeing you in action." Kota says with a grin, though he couldn't help but feel a little put down. He followed behind the woman at a brisk pace, keeping to her left hand side. The whistle drew his attention and he turned to view the culprits. A small, balding fat man with a handlebar mustache and a large beerbelly. Stood next to him a slightly young man, tall and lanky with a fierce looking face. There was a third man too, much older, with white hair and a slight beard, clutching some kind of alchoholic beverage in his hand. All three sat on the porch of a nearby hut.

Kota shook his head "dirty old men" he muttered under his breathe, hoping his companion didn't notice his words. When they seemed to lose interest, Kota gave a small gesture with his foot and the men were propelled face forward into the dirt. The old man spilling his mug of alchohol onto the ground where it was eagerly accepted by the dirt. Kota's lips curved into a smug grin of satisfaction.

A little while on, Kota noticed Psy's attention drift away and he followed her gaze. Kota stopped in his tracks as he observed what she did. The majestic dragon, going about his bussness while his owner or partner was away with other deeds. "What a beutifull creature." Kota observed, then he noticed he was lagging behind Psykeh somewhat and jogged to catch up with her. He gave the girl a small but charming grin as she faced him. Without a word Kota followed the old woman into her home.

The young earthbender gave the old woman a polite bow, it looked as though his nose might touch the ground, but it was the respectful thing to do around elders. It was then he made opposite Psykeh to sit on a cushion. Then he paused and snatched it up from the ground and moved it around to Psy positioning nearby to her "to rest your feet." He says, giving her a polite bow, before he returns to his now cushionless space on the floor. He kneeled down to gaze into the fire and he stretched slightly.

A man, a good twenty or thirty years younger than the old woman, possibly her son came from a back room. Carrying a tray which held three newly produced cups of tea and a plate full of biscuits. Kota drew the conclusion that he had seen them coming and prepared the snack. He passed each person a cup, poured out the tea and handed them a handful of biscuits. One of which Kota picked up from his plate and tossed it into the fire. "For the Ancestors, the deceased and for the spirits whose lives enhance are own and who I am made to believe enjoy the scent such offerings give them."

With a polite bow the young man disappeared from view.Kota set his coffee down before him alongside his share of the biscuits. Kota smiled softly across the fire at Psykeh and gave her a polite bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 pm

During the eating of the generous young man's tea and biscuits Kota gave a sort of prayer.

"For the Ancestors, the deceased and for the spirits whose lives enhance are own and who I am made to believe enjoy the scent such offerings give them."

He gave a respectful nod of his head to Psykeh at which she gave a slight nod. Her emerald eyes flickered in the roaring firelight. The wind gave soft breaths into the home letting Psykeh's hood fall from her head. Her ember red hair flowed down her shoulders and she cracked a faint smile.

Earlier he called her 'Psy'. Psykeh actually like it. It had been a long time that someone called her that. Though it reminded her of her deceased sister Kai.

Kai was killed in an explosion placed by their parents. Kai died saving Psykeh from their father. The memory drew Psykeh in and her mind began to torment her. The days with her wretched parents. Psykeh's vision began becoming blurring, but she held her position sitting down therefore no one could probably notice. She took in one breath of air the memory subsided.

"Elder," Psykeh began, "as you probably know we are from the Red Lotus. We've come to stop some of the elder dragons from tormenting your village. If you could provide us with some more information that would be greatly appreciated." Psykeh finished in the friendliest voice she could possibly make.

"Ah you seem familiar." The old woman said anayzling Psykeh.

Psykeh's mind attempted to remain calm, but was far from it. Questions raced through her head. Does she know me? Does she know my mother or my father?

"Hm Po and Mei Charna? Are they your parents?" The elder mused.

"Yes." Psykeh said her voice constricted into a whisper.

"Bender of the minds and darkness I see. Dual bender. No need to ask why I knew. I met your father long ago. He had the skill to be a mind bender, but never implemented it." The elder finished her analysis.

Then the elder looked at Kota with her analytical eyes.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:59 pm

As the old woman spoke Kota's eyes flicked over to Psykeh, noting the change of tone. He brought his hand to his chin and he examined Psy with both curiosity and concern. The young Earthbender examined the elder woman "with no disrespect meant to you Ma'am but could you mind not bringing up possibly sensitive information infront of others...Especially that which makes the person in question uncomfortable or upset." Kota swallowed slightly, a soft sigh escaped his lips. "Now we both came here, for the simple purpose of getting some information, we did not come to be psycho-analysed."

The young man took up his bicuits and his tea and shuffled around the fire pit, towards Psy. He gave her all but one of his biscuits and placed a hand on her shoulder. He gently squeezed her shoulder and gave her a polite smile before retracting his hands.

Kota watched the old woman, but he didn't like her eyes. He had lost his mother while she gave birth to his sister and his father to an illness a good many years later.

The young man shuddered slightly and glanced over to Psykeh. He cleared his throat once more. "We came to learn about the dragons...When do they come? From which direction? how many are there?" Kota says he was clearly uncomfortable with the woman's words and trying to change the subject of conversation onto the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

"Of course" the old woman said with a smile. "I have to go and feed my animals, care to join me in my farm?"

"We would love to go" Mitsuki said looking at Kaori. They walked like 4 minutes. Mitsuki saw a huge red farm. There were all kind of animals. 'Amazing' Mitsuki thought. They entered the house next to the farm. Which was cute as well. "Tea?"

"Um, I guess" Mitsuki said. We were in the kitchen. She started making tea. "So, you must be from the Red Lotus?"

"Yes, we are the Red lotus II and we are here to help the village from the dragons" Mitsuki responded.

"Dragons... such powerful creatures... it's the first time they've tormented us." the woman said.

"Indeed they are. My name is Mitsuki" Mitsuki said.

"oh, I almost forgot to introduced myself. My name is Yuka" Yuka said.

"Nice to meet you. Like how many dragons attack the village?" Mitsuki asked Yuka.

"Depends... when they are huge, like 3. When they are babies, 10." Yuka respond.

"Why do you think they attack the village?"

"I think they have to attack" Yuka respond.

"What do you mean?"

"Dragons are wise creatures. Not even chaos dragons attack us"

"Chaos dragons, what do you mean?"

"I name chaos dragon to dragons who likes to cause trouble" Yuka said.

"Ok, who do you think that is making the dragons attack?"

"Probably a bender-" Yuka said before being interrupt by Mitsuki.

"Are you bender?"

"Here is the tea" Yuka said giving them the tea.

Mitsuki suspected she avoided the question.

"Are you a bender?" Mitsuki asked Yuka again.

"Dragons attack my farm! They eat some animals almost every month! I can't stand them, do something, please!" Yuka avoided again.

"Are you a bender?"

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Dragon island, it had been seven years since Kira had actually been to the island. Her first visit had been cut short because her master took her away as soon as possible. It had been breeding season for the dragons and they were dangerous during that time. Kira had always been curious to return to the island but never thought it would be on such conditions. She had received a message from a hawk stating the She was needed here. And the note was signed with two red blossom stamps. The Red Lotus II, her master had signed a contract before he died, promising her service to the red lotus when needed. Only just now has she been summoned.

Just now in the village, Kira wore her typical white cloak dress and had her hood drawn over her head. Sticking to the shadows made her stay safe since she had heard rumors of dragon attacks, she wasn't going to take her chances. Her mission right now was to find a house which was meant to be her rendezvous point, but i had been so long since she had been there that she forgot her way around. After some thought on the matter she found a farmhouse and divided to stop and ask for directions. She approached the door taking a deep breath and knocked several times till there was an answer. An old woman stood there, being about half of Kira's height. "I'm so sorry to bother you miss, but I became lost and the sun is going down. Im afraid i could use some directions." She said in her high innocent voice. The old woman looked up and replied, "Oh that wont do. Its getting too dark for anyone out here with those pesky dragons about. No, how about you come in and have some of this fine tea." Kira crossed her arms under her chest and exclaimed, "OH no! I don't mean to intrude. I just need to kno...."But she was cut off. "Oh no deary its fine, I have a pair of guests already. And I'm afraid if I let you go, I will have tea left over and it will spoil." Kira smiled and then kindly accepted the offer. 'She is such a nice old lady. I hope im not late to our meeting.' She thought to herself. She came in and closed the door. Their where two other girls in the house as well. 'Maybe they can help me find my way.'
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Just when Yuka was about to tell them her bending, someone knock. 'Damn it'. Mitsuki saw a girl... which she recognise. She doesn't know how. 'Oh, yeah! I saw her files... the Red Lotus send them to me. I think she is in the team... But I have to keep asking the old woman'. The old woman gave her some tea, which was boiling. Mine's as well. Maybe she heated it too much.

"You're bending...?" Mitsuki asked the woman again.

"Right... Im a water bender" Yuka said. Mitsuki sensed she was lying. But she can't just ask her to bend water. Mitsuki, think!

"A water bender... powerful bending. Maybe you can help us." Mitsuki said getting up from her seat. Mitsuki had a great plan...see. Mitsuki almost fell and the boiling tea went flying towards Yuka. The boiling tea burned her left arm.

"You B*tch!" the old woman said shooting a beam of light. She is a light bender.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Kira, who had her tea sitting down for it had been too hot for her. So she stood by, but when all these sudden actions occurred, her reactions took control of her. With precision, she quickly bended the tea out of her cup and with incredible speed, froze the tea in the way of the light beam, reflecting it away from mitsuki. The beam shot passed Yuki and hot a wall, which left a burn mark which smoked slightly. Kira with her hands raised now, her eyes sparked with anticipation. Then she lowered her hands behind her back and said with a high voice, "There's no call for such language."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 pm

"You're a liar! Tell me who you really are!" Mitsuki screamed. The old B*tch seems powerless, but she is sure powerful. Mitsuki started charging electricity. Mitsuki was going to shot but something controlled her.

"Light bending is my second element...my first is mind bending. If you think you can stop me, think twice!" Yuka said laughing like a witch in the movies. "I will surpass Hama the blood bender!"

Mitsuki manage to control herself again and shooted a lightning at Yuka. Yuka rapidly shoots another beam of light. When the beam of light and the lightning collided, it created a huge explosion which pretty much turn the house in fire.

"I am Mitsuki Hakanabe! You can't just mind bend a Hakanabe!" Mitsuki said said and the normal fire(Orange?) change to blue. "You are at my realm!" She said shooting 3 balls of blue flames fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Kaori followed Mitsuki without a word being said. Once the woman showed them the way to their home, Kaori was fixed on the animals. She loved animals and gazed upon their beauty. Though when she snapped out of it she realized she was behind. She quickly caught up just as Mitsuki entered the house. The woman asked if they wanted tea. Kaori smiled and accepted politely. Kaori noticed the girl was lying about the bender, she could tell right away. That seriously pissed off Kaori. Why would someone lie about water bending? Kaori's hands were clench around the cup, though she ignored it and looked over the girl who entered awhile ago. Kaori stood up to protest that she was indeed not a water bender but Mitsuki seemed to beat her to it.

Kaori quickly set the tea down and went to see if Mitsuki was alright. Though when she looked the woman had sent a bolt of light towards them. Kaori was not longer polite, she had just about enough. Kaori didn't want to make a scene but she was getting tired of this. Though Kaori looked at the girl who had helped get the bold away from Mitsuki "thanks. Glad to have another water bender on our side." Kaori looked towards the woman, calming a bit. She picked up the cup of tea, drinking from it but looking over the edge of the cup at the woman before setting it down "now, was there need for that?" The tea that was still in the cup began to move slightly as Kaori kept moving her hand over the cup in a warning sort of way. Though Mitsuki turned it upon herself to take on the woman. Shielding her eyes from the fire, Kaori looked between Mitsuki and the woman. Kaori used a little water from her pouch and put out the small fire that was between her and the other girl.

Kaori quickly and carefully moved to Mitsuki, placing a hand on her shoulder. Kaori didn't show it but she was being effected by the heat of the flames. She wasn't used to the heat, since never leaving the Water Tribe. She needed to get out of there. Though she wasn't about to let a team member fight alone. Kaori took the rest of her tea and bended it right for the woman, full strength. She knew the water was still hot but still shot it to the left side of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Mitsuki notice the fir was affecting her friends. The flames vanish and Mitsuki say "You are controlling the dragons with you're mind bending! You're making the dragons attack the village!".

"Yes! This is a land for dragons, not humans!" Yuka shouted.

]color=darkred]"We have to get the others!" Mitsuki said to Kaori and Kira.

"No!" the old B*tch screamed and started to create a ball of light which was expanding every second.

"Its going to explode, lets get out of here!" Mitsuki said exiting the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.   Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus II First Mission & Get Together.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next