Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus || Revised 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus || Revised I_vote_lcapRed Lotus || Revised I_voting_barRed Lotus || Revised I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus || Revised I_vote_lcapRed Lotus || Revised I_voting_barRed Lotus || Revised I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus || Revised

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Red Lotus || Revised Empty
PostSubject: Red Lotus || Revised   Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Red Lotus || Revised Lotus_Symbol-300x249

Red Lotus

The Order of the Red Lotus is a group of powerful benders who's goal is to eliminate evil. They promote peace but believe that violence is the first step to achieve it. Of course, they use violence to destroy evil, but if possible, they will first try to talk them out of evil. When the Era of Peace comes again, they will no longer have to use violence.

The Red Lotus consists of 10 members. 9 representing the bendings and the 10th non-bending:

Earth || Water || Fire || Air || Dark || Light || Spirit || Nature || Mind || Non-Bending

In order to be in Red Lotus, they all have to be very powerful and unique in a way. In other words, you have to be one of the best in your bending. You also have to share the values that the Red Lotus promote: Pacifism, Love, Fraternity, Equity. You have to be 20+. You have to be mature, disciplined and wise. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor.

Brief History

The Red Lotus was created 15 years ago. They started off with chasing villains and handing them to the forces. Through the years they developed their ideas, more than they actually fought. Now that they all retired, they've pass their legacies to the new group, The Order of the Red Lotus. The ORL is basically the Red Lotus fully developed and independent, and far more powerful.

Pacifist Ideals

The first value The Red Lotus promotes and appreciates the most is Pacifism. But, they use violence to seek peace. Some people just won't listen, so you have to make them listen or destroy them. Because we use violence and it goes against traditional Pacifism, it'll be more of a long-term thing. When we manage to eliminate evil from the world, we'll be able to apply it. Until now, we'll fight for justice.

If you want to join the Red Lotus, fill this app and send it to me via pm:

Name:
Photo:
(Of the character. Make the character look unique and be unique itself)

(You can either create a character for this or use an already created one)

When we start a thread, your first post has to be a little long. The other posts can be 2 paragraphs or more(If you want to post long posts, do it Smile It's all up to you.

OOCC: This Order has nothing to do with the Order of the White Lotus nor Legend of Korra's Red Lotus. Also, I'm not creating a new clan or so. This is the group I created when I joined the site a year ago. I'm just editing some stuff and developing it some more.

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus || Revised   Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Thank you for ripping of Korra and FOR NOT ASKING PERMISSION FROM A STAFF MEMBER WHATSOEVER. Especially considering it as nothing to do with the current plot OR and future approved plots. So thank you so much for going behind my back, breaking the rules and hoping to get away with it. I am so thankful you like making my life easier. I am shooting this down right now. If you proceed you will be punished. Pass on the message to anyone who messages you.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus || Revised   Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:36 pm

I think there have been a misunderstanding. I created this group a year ago, when I joined. Here's the link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t2402-want-to-join-the-red-lotus-clan?highlight=Red+Lotus

Even people from the Staff participated in it. Seeing it on the Legend of Korra reminded me of it, so I decided to continue it. I even expressed my amazement in Chatango. "WHAT THE F THERE"S A RED LOTUS ON LEGEND OF KORRA". I was surprised. And obviously, I wasn't planning in doing it behind your back. I published it, so everybody can pretty much see it. So it wasn;t a project behind your back or so. Anyways, I would never steal such things and claim it as mine. I honestly feel so attacked right now. You've never treated me like this before. I've always been a good member, following the rules and so. Like I said at the end of the topic, "OOCC: This Order has nothing to do with the Order of the White Lotus. Also, I'm not creating a new clan or so. This is the group I created when I joined the site. I'm just editing some stuff and developing it some more."

Besides, the Red Lotus in Legend of Korra seek a new age without corruption. In other words, eliminating nations and its leaders, like Zaheer said. My Red Lotus, which I created LONG before Season 2 was even out, seek to destroy evil and achieve an era of peace. My Red Lotus doesn't want to destroy nations, nor the Avatar(like the Legend of Korra's Red Lotus want). Also, part of their plans is to connect the Spiritual World with the Avatar World, so that they can live together(which is already done). My Red Lotus, on the other hand, isn't eve related to Spirituality. Huge differences, same names(in which I named my group FIRST). I feel really offended. And if you want this deleted, then go ahead. If you want to punish me, then go ahead. I've never expected this nor this was my intention. I would never do things behind your back, you are like a friend to me.

Now, considering all of what I've just said, you can decide if this is approved or not. Whatever you decide, I won't mind. As long as I'm not in trouble with you.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus || Revised   Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 pm

You've got a yes from me. I'd love to see some non-plot groups pop-up- we need some side-plots 'round here.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus || Revised   Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:20 am

Indeed. It'll be fun. I remember when I first created it and we had ton of fun. Imagine now that it's well developed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus || Revised   Red Lotus || Revised I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus || Revised
Page 1 of 1