Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Save Bei Ming (revised) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_vote_lcapSave Bei Ming (revised) I_voting_barSave Bei Ming (revised) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Save Bei Ming (revised) I_vote_lcapSave Bei Ming (revised) I_voting_barSave Bei Ming (revised) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Save Bei Ming (revised)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tophnigga1917
Novice
Novice
tophnigga1917

Save Bei Ming (revised) Empty
PostSubject: Save Bei Ming (revised)   Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Name: Sabe Bei Ming
Birthplace: Ba sing Sei
Current Residence: Ba Sing sei
Element: Earth
Pets: none
Weapons: martial arts

Birthday: april 20th
Blood type: o
Hobbies: smoking, wine, martial arts, hiking, cooking and rapping
Quirks: smokes alot,makes a lot of puns, is prone to snarky reamrks.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: black boyish hair, jet black, down to the back of her neck, uneven and lazily combed.
Eyes: green, milky, it is obvious she is blind, the shape would be descirbed as slavic.
Height: 5'0
Clothes: a dark green wife beater, baggy dark green pants. has dark brown leather gloves, has a jade necklace with the earth symbol carved in it.
Skin: she ahs rough tan skin, but it is actualy natural light,s he just spends alot of her time on the road.
Body Type: athelticaly built, like a tennis or volley ball player, or someone on track.

Personality: comptetive, strong-headed, likes wine, fried food, cooking, heesh and shish (from a hookah). snarky, is a rapper, has a distrsut intitaily, but is loyal one friendship is earned. takes issue with authority, confrontationial. good at earth bending, and is proud of it, indeed save is a very pridefull person.
Personal Strengths: self-sufficent, good tactician, perservering, funny and gregarious.
Personal Weaknesses: confrontationial, pridefull, snarky, overtly indivudalistic, has thuglike tendencies.
Personal Hero: she admires those who can do for themselves.
Dreams and Ambitions: to be free, and self-dependent.

Dislikes: people who get in her bussineuss, people who try to limit her, having to carry someone else's weight

Brief History: a street rat with a penchant for earth bending. she is totaly blind, can't see for nothing, but listens to the earth. she was more or less raised by gangs. she worked as a bandit, and became a thug leader by the time she was 12. surrendering to authorities buy the time she was 14, she was offered a pardon for her crimes if she would participate in the way against the fire nation. officialy becoming a ward of the state, she was no freedom and wishes to escape, however seeing some the fmailies that her gang hurt, she questions her morals...

Back to top Go down
tophnigga1917
Novice
Novice
tophnigga1917

PostSubject: Re: Save Bei Ming (revised)   Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:47 pm

i mean t to write save both times, that the chars first name.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Save Bei Ming (revised)   Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:33 pm

It is good, but can use some work here and there.

A few things I noticed are: rapping, the Avatar world does not have rap so maybe another form of music or just add that she has the ability to sing? In the hair you can take out either "black boyish hair" or "jet black" because you don't need to say she has black hair twice. Maybe just say she has jet black boyish hair.

Next what is heesh and shish (from a hookah) and how does it have to deal with her personality? I would work on her personality some more though. Maybe instead of giving just one word try at forming sentences to tell how she is. If you need some examples check out some approved character applications for help.

How did she become blind? Was she born with it or did something happen where she became blind? Becoming a leader of a gang at the age of 12 sounds very unrealistic, unless that gang is a group of people her age then younger then that is fine. The history is decent until right here: "she was offered a pardon for her crimes if she would participate in the way against the fire nation...." and on. It is very confusing and I suggest working on it. If you need any help you can look at other apps, send my or another admin a pm, or reply to this thread asking for help. I will be glad to help you.
Earthy~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Bei Ming (revised)   Save Bei Ming (revised) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Bei Ming (revised)
Page 1 of 1