Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

"Been a bit quiet." He said answering Ji Mei. He stared into the fire kind of spacing off a little bit into some nonsense thought. Then he shook his head a little bit. "What about you?" He asked the man who brought back the big fish. "Where ya from?" he asked again
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Vlad raised a brow at the mans retort. "Normal? There is no such thing as normal... Its just a word some guy made up so he could feel like the higher man. No one is normal."
Looking at the earthbender he pointed at the strange man as to guesture 'who the hell?'. "Anyway... My name Is Vladimere... I used to live in the Darkbenders State, But after a while I had nothing there to hold me down. So, I joined in this small crew of you. I dont know why... Just bored I guess." Looking back and staring down Sam he chuckled at her aura.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 am

"Hey Ji, Im fine and you?" Lee said to Ji. A guy just told no one is normal, which I find weird but true...[i]. Lee kept thinking and said "When will the breakfast will be ready?" Lee asked Yehonatan. "Like in a hour people will start coming...And I think they'll be scare of Nala..." Yumi said, not wanting make Nala feel bad she added "Maybe Nala can explore the island or something with Rei and Yiyi...".
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am

"I'm good and did anyone find any fruit or anything? I can't eat meet it's against my faith, sorry." She looked up at everyone. "Thank you for finding the food I don't want to sound ungrateful in any way." She hoped that no one would get made. She put her hand on the ground and pulled up a rock through the layers of sand. Letting it float in her palm.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 am

"Well.......I can make you a sea salad!" Lee said to Ji. She was bending a rock, which was cool. I almost forgot she was an earth bender too.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 am

"That sounds nice, thank you Lee." She said with a smile. Even though she hated being like normal monks she was never able to eat meat. It was the taste that usually got her. "She after breakfast who wants to show us what they got?" She looked at everyone excitedly. "So we can get to know each other more and know what we can do." She wanted to lighten the mood because it seemed so tense and she hated tenseness. She crushed the rock in her hand turning it to sand.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 am

"Ok! perfect, I'll go to the water and look for the ingredients, i heard ember island have one of the best seaweed..." Lee said. "I'll make you a soup better!" Lee said running to the water. As he entered the water a bubble was created, so he stay dry. Yumi went to Ji Mei. She hate tensity as well, she likes to talk and stuff like that. She sat right next to Ji and ask her "Can we be friends?". Yumi didnt actually a lot of friends, since she was always traveling and her friends were in the Nirthern Water Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 am

Ji Mei looked at Yumi. "Oh course we can. Us girls have to stick together." She leaned towards Yumi and whispered. "Especially with all the men males in the group..." She giggled at that. "So Yumo I heard something about you being a Mind Bender."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Sam overheard something about mind benders and was instantly interested. "Wait your a mind bender? THATS COOL!!!!" Maybe I won't be alone in seeing spirits and the such. Sam jumped up and grabbed her sword by the sheath and tied it to her back. "I know just the place to train and show off what they can do."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:02 am

"Cool, where?" Said Heng. Ji Mei and Heng looked at Sam in question. They both like to bend when ever they could and to show off their skill would be nice. Heng waited beside Sam for her answer, looking at the rest of the group wondering what they are capable of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next