Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:06 am

As he had finished placing the shark meat in the second pan he had glanced at the deer meat that was cooking. He could tell from the texture of the meat that it was done cooking and ready to eat. The spices that he added gave it a carmel color to it. He listen to one of the members on how its not in her faith to eat meat. It sounded odd to him when he had heard this? Yet he had heard of people like her before and how they were against the killing of animals.

" the deer is ready, it is a bit spicy so be careful. The tree behind me is a banana tree if you require only veggies and fruits. Behind you is a bag of bread and I recommend you just dip the bread in the sauce for the meat. There are some minerals and vitamins in meat you won't find in fruit. Though it is just a recommendation and you are free to do as you wish."

He moved the pot that had the deer in it and placed it in front of everyone so they could make an easier attempted to eat from the pot. He then just simply ignored the mans comment calling him not normal. He had already eaten before everyone so he got up and simply walked off towards the beach to give people time to eat and converse with each other. Yet as he was walking away he overheard that someone was a mind bender and it looked like the conversation was going to lead towards a discussion about their skill sets and talents. His aqua colored eyes scanned the group as he walked away as he did not want anyone to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 am

Lee got out of the water with all different types of seaweeds. He want to the bonfire. He wanted to make soup, but he needs clean water, not salt. He bend some water, and somehow cleaned it. He look for a container, to put the soup. Yumi must be hungry, I'll boil the water myself. The water started boiling and putted the water in a container with the seaweeds. Maybe I should add bananas... I get the bananas and cut them in the soup. Lee went to Ji, to give her the soup. She was chatting with Yumi and Sam. "Here, Ji. I added bananas, so it'll taste better..." Lee said. Lee handed the soup to Ji. http://www.google.com.pr/imgres?q=calm+and+seaweed+soup&um=1&hl=es-419&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=738&tbm=isch&tbnid=0fpSindxsbdEtM:&imgrefurl=http://morningcalmadness.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-seaweed-soup.html&docid=NjV_7skoAEaBtM&imgurl=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-AUexNZZp33o/TXhjDCbzLJI/AAAAAAAAAVM/-OorQPnMUa4/s1600/%252525EB%252525AF%252525B8%252525EC%25252597%252525AD%252525EA%252525B5%252525AD.jpg&w=318&h=299&ei=0nPxUK-PM4Ge8gTU5oD4Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=592&vpy=115&hovh=218&hovw=232&tx=133&ty=125&sig=116856133327327726480&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=134&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:85

(Imaging there is bananas)

"Yes, I'm a mind bender. But in order to use my powers I need something to control, I living thing... Thats why I dont use my powers....But I can read minds and make you see illusions." Yumi said. She mostly use her powers for enemys. Thats why she decided to join a team and battle evil.

"But I still want to see you train....I want to see everyone's powers!"

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:31 am

Vlad looked beside him to find that the man was gone. "Whats his problem? Quiet man, Lot of secerets. Is his name a seceret to? I told them my name." Vlad got up and walked off in the direction he did last night... He was bored out of his mind and without Kaida to torment, There was nothing to do but chuck shells out into the water. So thats what he did..
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am

Lee going towards Vlad, hoping they could chat. But before going to him, Lee announced to the team: "Its 11:45 am and people will start coming. When we finish eating, we'll start playing or stuff like that... Anyone have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 pm

"Thank You Lee." Ji Mei said as she ate the soup. After she was done she had a idea. "Well if anyone wants too, Nala and I can fly us to place on the island where there isn't so many people. So we can show our moves..." Heng popped his head up to that idea. "You mean we are going to fly. Sweet! I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm

"Im in" Lee said and then Yumi, "Yeah!". Rei came to me, probably agreeing.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:34 pm

"Well, eventually we will have to fight together" Nazuk said after eating some of the meat. " So it probably would be best if we got to know how each other fights. Wouldn't want any accidental friendly fire occurring." He stood up and walked over to Nala where other people seemed to be gathering. "Maybe even do team battling to figure out who's bending and fighting style works well together."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:46 pm

"I think thats a great idea, Nazuk...." Lee said. "Two groups and practice battling each others" Lee said. He thought it was a great idea, though Yumi seem to be bother.

I dont want to battle my friends.... I mean, its a great idea, but I don't want to control a friend of mine mind. "I dont want to control no mind of my friends!" Yumi shouted.

"Oh, Yumi. You dont have to fight if you want... But mind bending is not only about controlling other people minds... You can create illusions, you dont know the numerous things you can do, soon you'll find out more about your powers. Your so powerful, Yumi. Not all mind benders can make other see things that aren't real." Lee said to his daughter.

"I guess I can give it a chance..." Yumi said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm

"So if we are in agreement who wants to go first? I feel reved up after breakfast." Sam walked to a nice clearing and created a large ring of sand and dirt. "The far side is offense and the middle is defense. No blades or anything to seriously injure eachother. Object of the ring is to get teh person on defense out of their ring"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 pm

As he began to walk back from the camp fire he stopped as he could hear the people talking among themselves about what it seemed to be a training group. He snarled in annoyance as he joined the team for what it seemed to be a personal vacation from his clan and instead was given training day. He watched as one boy made a circle in where they would be training. Yet his facial expression changed as this gave him an opportunity to watch his teammates and possibly learn and study them.

He walked over without saying a word and hoping no one would pick him as he was in no mood to train with anyone as he rather watch then do anything else. He looked for a spot and found one with a rock formation that over looked the ring. He climbed upon the small rock formation and isolated himself signalling he rather watch than do anything else. He found a comfortable spot that had moss on the rocks and he watched whoever was ready to spar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next