Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 am

Yumi stand up and went to Sam. "I heard you are a spirit bender..." Yumi asked Sam.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 am

Vlad slid back away from the man feeling the burn from his slash. 'Swordsman... right. GO FOR THE ARMS!' A little voice screamed inside his head. Vlad shadow bended five shadowclone and covered his own body with a shadowy mask to cover his energy and aura... All the shadow clones pulled out shadowbended daggers, and charged one by one then repeatedly, Slashing at the mans arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 am

He went back into his original stance as he felt the wave of hot light energy slapped his opponent. He stood there as than he could sense clone surrounding him in all directions but then watched his opponent cover himself with dark energy. Though it did hide his markings he had seen him do so to make the effort to hide himself. Yehonatan could still see the fluctuations of the fake clones but one was trying harder to cover up his real self so still he could tell which one was the real one. Each had a slow pulse of energy and light emitting from the clones. The one and only one had a faster speed of energy and light in which they were doing double the work to conceal him.

Than as easy as it could get they attacked him one by one which it even easier to pace and counter. The first one came in and hidden blades popped out from their sheaths under his arm as he twirled slashing the first clone in the throat causing it to burst away. He acted quickly and placed his hand upon the next clone that was attacking him. His hand upon the forearm pushing it up as he twirled closer to it and following up with a slash to the throat. He repeated but countered in 5 different forms of martial art until he came upon the real one. Retracting his blades back where they were hidden, he pushed the strikes to the side.

Simply countering all hand to hand combat and avoiding the shadow weapon. When he saw and opening he struck right below the elbow on the forearm causing immediate numbness and placing two trust punches into the mans sternum. A vital weak point in any man including himself. He simply stepped back and waited for the man to respond with something new and hoping not shadow clones again.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Ji Mei got up, and walked over to Sam and Yumi. "Hi girls." She said with a smile. "That was a good fight Yumi, thank you for the work out." She turned to Sam. "I heard you are looking for a sword master. Well I think that Heng is a master of all different kinds of blades. Just to let you know." She said as she looked over to Heng who was balancing a dagger on his finger on his right hand and twirling the half sward in his left. "See he has skills and tricks of all kinds." She turned back to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Vlad fell onto his back looking at the man. Staring him right in the eyes... then he saw it. The opportunity to strike! Vlad shadowbended himself into thin air then came out of the mans shadow. As soon as he resintergrated from the transport, he lifted an arm up and struck right in the mans spine with a speed of dark blast. He saw the shadows blow into his back and the mans aura faded completly... Vlad dropped back exhausted and drained... he looked up to see what damage he has caused... "Huhhhhhh.... Hmmmmm?" He groand as he lifted his head. He looked at the man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm

"Yea im a spirit bender. Kinda more of a pain than a privlage, but im not complainin." Sam looked over at Ji who just walked over. After hearing the bit about looking for a master she turned to Heng. "Hey pretty boy, your ability match your looks?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:22 pm

"Huh Wha...?" He fumbled and dropped both blades. After picking them up with one hand he put his hand behind his head and laughed nervously. "Ha... Yea it's just something I taught myself..." He had never been complemented before so he was kind on embarrassed. A slight brush of pink covered his cheeks. He stood up,walked over to Sam, and held out the blades. "Wanna learn?" He said with a charming smile.

Last edited by Red Ki on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm

He looked at the man as he stood on the outside of the ring, just on the line to keep him in bounds. He watched the man and he saw his body shine with energy as he was about to bend. The trail was obvious, behind him. The man was fatigued and was not thinking straight but this was perfect as he did not have to attack him at all but just lure him in for the win. As the man shadow bended one more time. He light jumped and to him time had frozen only because he was moving so fast. A false body stood were he was last standing which was the target the man was after. As he was done the man was on the outside of the ring and punched the man. The false body fell over in a burst of light.

Yehonatan was standing on the far side of the inner ring looking at him with his arms crossed at him pointing to the mans feet. They were on the outside of the ring which than gave Yehonatan the victory.

"I have spared with a Dark bender since I was 10 years old. I know most of the tricks they give in battle. I did not have to use all my abilities to defeat you in a ring battle, just out smart you due to your energy being drained so hard to push me out of the ring."

He took off his blindfold as he placed it back in his pocket.

"I am blind to be honest. I can not see physical properties but I can see light and energy. I was trained by a man named Azeroth and he taught me everything about light and the connection with energy."

He simply crossed his arms as he looked at the man who was tired. It was a good fight but the man tried way too hard to beat him.

"It was a good spar and you asked my name a while ago. It is Yehonatan."

He walked away giving the man space.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Vlad chlenched his teeth... Grabbed his chest and gave an earblowing yell. "Ahhhhhh!!! Not now!!!" His body began to strain in the motion a victim of a bloodbender would. "Y...Yeho.... My sack! Grab th... the puoch... in the sa... sack! NOW!" Vlads eyesite started to grow dark... This was the beast inside that couldn't stand defeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well yea I wou--" Sam started to say but was cut off by Vlad screaming. She quickly turned her head in fright about what was happening. She started to see spirits moving around Vlad, whispering into him laughing at his pain. She knew something was wrong just by the dark figures floating around. What scared her the most was that one of them were staring straight into Samantha's eyes. Glowing red eyes beemed through her and it let out a large, yellowish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next