Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

ARLANIA SHIR
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 998699-2-1
Sweat softly started to bead up on Arlania's face as she twirled around the practice dummy. To someone that would just walk in, it would appear as if she was dancing with the padded dummy. Gracefully taking each step, spinning on her toes, flipping backwards. Dancing, that is until you realize there is a blade in her hand. Cutting and slicing at the dummy so swiftly and silently its as if her Katana wasn't there at all. unlike most who play with swords, Arlania isn't awkward with the way she moves. She is so sure about every step and movement, she is like water flowing through rocks.

The way she was with her blade, matched the way she was with her paintbrush, un-matched, fluid, and a solid unit. Arlania was ranked in at a Grade 3 Recruit, only after a year and a half of being within the system. It took hard work, and alot of dedication, mostly to herself. I's been a year since that incident and still she hears whispers mocking her and her father. They had no idea... The officers however know the truth, but yet they dont silence theese rumors? Arlania's anger began to build up, she fell forward and somersaulted just to jump up and in a swift clear motion, cut the dummies head clean off. She landed and insted of breathing heavilly, she took long silent deep breaths to calm down.

She glanced over her shoulder to see Officer Yehonatan and a group of people behind her. How long have they been there? Arlania cursed herself for not hearing them come in, she was better than that, but she let her anger get to her, and throw her off. Arlania sheathed her blade and walked over to the group. She saluted Yehonatan respectively, " Sir." She said simply.

Arlania looked the group over, they must be the Red Lotus, the diversity was respectively handsome actually.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

As they walked into a huge hatch, probably the training room, Lee saw a beautiful lady training. The way she sliced the dummies in half without an effort, amazed Lee, but at the same time scared him.

"I think its perfect" Lee said looking all the kind of things the hatch had for training. "It even have some barrels full of water, I might need them" Lee said smiling.

"Hey beautiful lady" Yumi said to the woman with the Katana.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm

(( I apologize for the out of character post, but we need to set up a posting order for a thread with this many people in it. Which goes as the order you were recruited into the group anyways.

1. Lee Hamazaki & Yumi Hamazaki
2. Vladimire
3. Ji Mei
4. Samantha Kyoni
5. Nazuk
6. Yehonatan
7. Arlania Shir

For those who dont stick to the order, thier post may be deleted or they be asked to edit and wait. A person who does not post within 48 hours, will be skipped over. Im sorry but we have to keep things moving and cant be waiting on one person. I once again apologize for this, just precaution so no one gets left behind and everyone is kept up with what is happening. Please follow the order. ))
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Vladimere walked over to Yehonatan to ask him something, but he felt the bellow of the thundering noise. "What the hell!?" He ran to the stairway. "Yehonatan, Whats happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Sam walked down the corridor looking at all the soldiers and equipment in the ship. She was massively impressed about the size and the orgininization of such a clan of people. Maybe that is what she was looking for. She could almost forget the mark on her forehead, except for the fact that it still burned.

They reached a room where a woman was training. She moved with grace and power that actually impressed Sam enough to make her own jaw drop. Wow if I had half the skill. She caught herself in mid jaw drop and tried to play it off by yawning. Sam looked back at Yehonatan with a face of curiousity. "Is there a forge on the ship?"
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 pm

Nazuk watched the girl training against a dummy. "Are there different training areas/ Terrains for different benders?" He asked looking around the training room seeing mostly martial arts and physical training equipment. He probably would end up utilizing this equipment as well, but he knew that the group being full of benders, would need areas for practice and training in bending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm

That man had become annoying once more as he had asked him yet another stupid question. Why did it seem that this man had the intelligence of a two year old baby. He simply ignored him and hoped that the mans eyes would answer that question for him. Though if they could not answer the question, he would remove them himself. His attention was broken as the new recruit had walked up to him and saluted him. He had heard much about the girl and he traitor father. Though nothing bad had come out of the information being spilled but just the idea is insane. He just glanced at her and slightly nodded his head in recognition.

His eyes moved away as the bison was guided off the machine and placed on the ground. The machine made a groaning noise as metal and gears began to function again as the machine moved the platform up back to the top of the ship.

" everything available to you is in this training room. Though the clans weapons and technology is not available to you under any circumstances. Also with that ending on a note welcome to the seas dagger."

He turned away as he looked at the recruit one last time.
" I have heard you joined the tournament. Much like our second in command did as well. Which also brings be to the understanding that you have never met him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Arlania looked at the girl who adressed her. She wasn't sure what to say back, Arlania felt as a hello was needed, or suffice. She just glanced back to the group entirely. Most seemed intelligent enough, others however.. Arlania looked at Yehonatan, who seemed to almost grimace at her. As if he was looking at something pathetic entirely.

A few asked questions here and there, about the facility, and the room before them. All answered by Officer Yehonatan. Arlania crossed her arms and looked around as the two asked thier questions. Somewhat feesable questions but perhaps they could have been answered by common sense entirely.

Arlania glanced at Yehonatan as he adressed her, asking about the tournament in which she entered. Arlania was always trying to prove herself to the clan. She wasn't anything like her father and would never go against her clan. But everyone expected the Latter.

Her eyes widened as the Officer mentioned the second in command entered as well. She didnt know this, and it was slightly upsetting. Arlania intended to win the tournament, however, to go against a higer ranked officer, the second in command at that, it now seemed impossible.

" Yes, I entered the Tournament, and No sir, I have yet to meet him, as i am a fresh Recruit..." She glanced back at the group, she heard of plans to aide the Red lotus in defeating Inferno, the B*stard.... Arlania grinned on the inside, she yearned to get into the action seems as though her orders have decreased.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Lee thought about the demon, Inferno...how powerful he was. Each time Lee thought about it, it scared him more. If they want to defeat him, they better start training. "We should start training... Inferno won't be easy to defeat..." Lee said to the group. 'At least stop him' Lee thought.

"I should start training with weapons, I don't think my mind bending won't be much help, I mean, do he even have a brain?" Yumi said. She stared at the woman's Katana, which the sword got her attention.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Vlads eyesite was getting blurry and starting to fade again. 'Fryuku, what is happening to my eyes?' Fryuku chuckled. 'Its just a little side effect that will wear off in a bit, Im just tapping into your site to see what you see. This woman who weilds blades is a tapper, Vladimere.' Vlads eyes widened in surprise. 'Wha... You are so perverted sometimes Fryuku! Knock it off!' Vlad turned to Lee. "Hey, Im gonna go sit down a minute, I think I might be getting sea sick. You know? Im not use to being on waters." Vlad smiled with a scratch of the back of his head and started to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next