Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm

I was to enchanted with the dragon that I didnt even reailize they were here. "Oh, Hey, Nice to meet you all. We are going to sleep in the sand for now, but I promise we'll buy some pillows, blankets, etc.and things like that tomorrow, so we dont have to sleep uncomfortable again, ok?" Lee said. He hates sleeping uncomfortable. ''Also, my daughter Yumi will be arriving tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Vladimere pointed over to Nala gesturing Samantha to where she can rest. He switched his sight towards Kaida. "Its been a while... eh? Hows your girl doin? Hows Kolack and the rest of them?" He said sarcastically with a smirk.

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Lee stared at Vladimire and Kaida. Have they met or something before? Vladimire talking to Kaida sarcastically. Whatever it was, Lee didnt want to interfere...they both look powerful. Now that Lee thought of it, he wants to see everybody's powers. Maybe when we finish having fun we can have a short practice... Lee decided to ask "So, tomorrow after having fun, should we practice? You know, to know each others powers better... And then later in the night, do a campfire and share thoughts and stories...things like that."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Vlad looked over to Lee. " The practice sounds good, but leave me out of the ootsy bootsy campfiyow stowy time... pft" He then looked at Samantha... Vlad started to think to himself "Something about that girls aura is off... mixed emotins masked with hatred... reminds me of a younger self."

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm

"Um, ok, haha" Lee laughed nervously. At least Lee know Vladmire doesnt like activities like that. But Lee kept thinking, 'I think an activity like that will help Vladmire. This is what Ember Island is about.... We are not here just to have fun, I think the island brought us here for a reason'.
"If you have second thoughts, Vladmire, nothing will prohibit to come to the activity in the night..." Lee said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm

"What's wrong with my aura? I see there is something wrong with yours you no good murderer!" Sam has been told stories on how Vlad killed Kaida's friend and that he was a monster. "How about we practice now."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Vlad glared at lee. "Dont worry... I wont have any second thoughts about it at all." Vlad then looked at the rest of the group... "These auras... seem so trust worthy of one another... yet they have never met... why?" Vlad started thinking to himself some more... then he walked off into the night. Not looking back.

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Nazuk listened to the exchange of words between those that had apparently come for the team. He listened to each of them including Lee's proposal for a group practice. "Eh, sure, I guess." Nazuk said as he sat down. He whistled and Reku popped out from sleeping in the saddle on Nala. Reku climbed down and sat by Nazuk. Nazuk began scratching him behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Lee couldn't beleive what just happened. He was going after Vladmire, but he like, disappeared. What Sam said, about him killing Kaida's friend, what happened? 'I take back what I said before, about not wanting to know what happened with Kaida and Vladmire, I felt like I had to know...'[i]. Lee didn't felt sleepy anymore, he tried not to ask Kaida, but he just couldn't resist..."Kaida, I know its not my business, but can I ask what happened?". Lee felt this problem had to be solved in this island. lee thought 'I've heard a story once about Prince Zuko, Azula, Mai and Tai Li in this island. I dont know if this is true, but my dad told me that grudges were healed. Thats why my dad love this island. I figured out that this is why the island wanted us to come, a team with grudges cannot work correctly. I figured the Red Lotus was meant to collide and fight evil.... TOGETHER.'
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 am

Heng Li whispered something to Yuu and he crawled off of Heng and onto Lee shoulder and made himself comfortable. Ji Mei was listening to the conversation, slowly getting angrier and angrier. "Okay, I don't know what happen to the two of you but we are a team now. So make up and move on..." She said finally feeling better. She didn't want to have to deal with a fight between teammates. Heng just stood there in shock at the outburst. Ji Mei took a deep breath and turned to Sam. "If you do not want to sleep in the sand Sam, you can sleep in Nala's saddle or on one of her legs. Don't worry she won't mind. That also counts for anyone who would like too." She said with a soft smile. Trying to lower the tension. Heng walked up to Ji Mei slowly. "Would you mind if I slept on Nala?" Ji Mei turned to him. "Of course you can Heng. Anyone else?" Nala roared in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next