Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_voting_barRed Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Red Lotus Team Get Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm

In the time being, Vlad knew he would have to be ready for anything... He bended himself to the nearest rooftop, closed his eyes... and whispered something as he fell asleep. "Im sorry for my sins Kaida..." He hit the ground of the slumber with force enough to weigh him down into the bottom of the darkest abyss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm

All he could think of was how unorganized this group was. How unconnected everyone was to each other and for a man to leave a group because he was uncomfortable was disgraceful and a sign of weakness. To add insult to injury he had to deal with an emotional man who acted like a young girl who was dumped by her boyfriend. This was a reason for him to leave this group but at the same time he needed a chance to get away from home and the break from the clan. There were many reason that were telling him to leave this group of miscalculated morons but he would swallow his pride and stay with them on the adventures they might face in the future.

As the rest of the group were going to sleep after one left the group for a childish reason, he sat against a tree and looked into the camp fire. As all he could think of was staying awake and making sure no one would attack him. Even though this group came together as a team he could still not trust them in anyway even if they had a common goal. He was not tired at all and all he did was look into the fire and maybe doze off for 30 minutes at a time.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Lee wake up. It was sunrise, Almost everybody was sleeping, but Lee understand the one who weren't, maybe they dont feel confidence towards us yet, but Lee dont blame them, soon they'll sleep like angels. Maybe I should wait a little before waking everybody... Maybe I should go and look for food, maybe I should go and fish...[i] Lee decided to fish. With his water bending it was easy, but cooking them in front of a guy half asleep which Lee didnt see yesterday.... BUT mostly, the fire was gone, so he had to create fire. Lee decided to wait for it to be cooked. It looked delicious, a pig-like-fish (dont ask, lol).
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Sam woke up slowly as the sun rose over the shore line. Sitting up slowly and stretching her arms, Sam noticed the waterbender by the sea. Done stretching she wondered what was for breakfast because she was starving. She took one look around and didn't see Kaida anywhere. She figured he was just walking around like he usually does.

She stood up and yawned seeing she was one of the first people up. She caught herself almost falling back down when she noticed all of Kaida's gear was gone which was unusual due to the fact she was still here. She went to the waterbender and asked "Hey where is Kaida?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 pm

So Kaida left Sam and he's Pig-like-Fish without saying good byes... Anyways, How am I going to tell the girl? Lee looked at the young girl "Um...Your father-" Lee was interrupted by someone, whom voice he recognised. Yumi. "Your father left the team to take care of he's family... Well, his wife seen you are part of his family." said Yumi, Lee's daughter. Lee felt so happy to see Yumi, she was only 13 and she made it to Ember Island on her own. "My child, It is great to see you!" Lee said hugging her. "Anyways, how do you know that?" Lee asked Yumi. "I ran into him a while ago, and I kind of...read his mind." Yumi said. "Sam, ypur father may not be here, but you can trust me and all of us, we take care of each other" Lee said not wanting to say 'We'll take care of you' since he didnt want to make Sam feel weak.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Nazuk woke and began to quietly stir inside his small stone tent. He returned the solid walls back into sand and stood up and stretched. He looked around to see who else was there as well as who else was awake. He saw Lee down by the shore along with a few others. He strode up yawning, still waking up a little bit. "Morning, what's up?" He said before sitting down on his knees in the sand and splashing some water in his face to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 pm

"Oh, hey Nazuk, this is Yumi..." Lee said pointing at Yumi. "Hey, nice to meet you, Nazuk" Yumi said looking at Nazuk. Lee bend some water and throw it at Rei. Rei wake up and ran to Lee. "Here is your Pig like Fish...." Lee gave it to Rei and he grabbed it and started running all the beach. Then something came out of Yumi's backpack...a rat or something. "Oh, this is Yiyi, my White Hamster..." Yumi said looking at Lee's eyes. I thnk she found out Lee called the hamster a rat.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm

The light grew bright considering the fact he was still on the roof. Vlad got up in a sitting position and looked around. He saw nothing but trees, sand, shacks, and blue waters... not a cloud in the sky. "... I feel wierd." That feeling was peace and rejuvination. Who would've thought a rooftop could be so comfortable? Vlad caught something out of the corner of his eye... A glint of shining blue skin splashing back into the water. A narwhal-shark. "Breakfast!" Vlad jumped down from the roof and sprinted towards the water. He dove in and swam for the sea beast as fast as he could. Vlad shadowbended a spear and propelled it with a move called speed of dark... not the best name, but its Vlad we're talking about here!

"Come here fishie!" he thought to himself as he realed in the ginormous creature.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

Nazuk stood up and dried his face off. "Oh, cool." He said after being informed that Yumi was there. "Nice to meet you." He said walking back to where he had slept. He woke up Reku then walked over to where the fire had been where some guy was already sitting. Nazuk wasn't sure that he was asleep or not, so he didn't say anything to him. He saw another guy who was fishing with a black spear of some sort. He kind of shrugged whatever it really was that the guy was doing. He turned his attention to figuring out what he needed to do still.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:06 am

Heng woke up, looking to where Sam was sleeping, and found she wasn't there. He jumped up and looked around. He noticed Ji Mei meditating and he ran to her. "Have you seen Sam? I'm supposed to watch her and I kinda can't do that if I can't find her." He was in a slight panic, not wanting to know what Kaida would do to him. "Look to the seashore Heng. I saw her there with Yumi." Ji Mei said in a calm, monotone kind of voice. He stood there, Ji Mei slightly opened her eye. "Well go..." She said as she closed her eye again. Heng sprinted off to find Sam, leaving Ji Mei meditate on top of Nala's head. he looked along the shoreline until he came up to the girls. "Hey Sam, Kaida said to watch you until he gets back." He gave her a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Lotus Team Get Together   Red Lotus Team Get Together - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Team Get Together
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next