Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm

She felt him battle against her will over his blood, did he not understand she controlled most of his skill as well? Not forgetting she could boil his blood instantly or turn it solid, it was a liquid after all. She could feel the feeble attempts to warm her, but the ice which layered her skin equalised its heat. It was then she felt enpowered with his fire but just when she was on the verge of turning his heat upon the man when she caught Lodi's gaze. She released the man from her hold, let his blood run freely from her grasp, yet kept a clear mind set, ready to ensnare him again. She looked on as the two men jsut stood there and then Lodi spoke. It was then she realized what the stranger must be experiencing. The removal of his surroundings, to whatever Lodi wanted him to see. She disliked this manipulation as she had experienced it's demonic settings before but, she remembered, this stranger had attempted to slit her throat. A small smirk played on her mouth which made her realise how being a part of the clan had altered her personality so that she felt slightly smug at someone undergoing torture. Then he moved, she followed his movement with her eyes whilst keeping her ears trained firmly on picking up any sound he may make.

"Come..follow me girl...we have much to train..a Blood Bender is very useful to the Clan. I can teach you many secrets that even you can turned the dead as your weapon."

Well, it seemed she had done something right then, and she was useful was she? She felt a slight elating feeling within her, she had never felt useful in all her life. She dispersed this thought quickly as it had distracted her from her focusing, it also made her weak. As they walked away, she kept all her senses bar her eyes focused on the man behind her. She didn't trust him to simply leave them be, and especially now Lodi had humiliated him. She shed her protective layer of ice, letting it melt then drip from her pale fingers to the ground, allowing the sensation to tingle down her spine as she commanded the water from her clothing, at least now she was dry. She cast a glance up at Lodi, what was she in for now...
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Kai, who had finished prepared food for the day, sat back and ate the cooked deer. There was enough for every one in the camp. He bit into the meat, chewing, then swalloing. The proccess was repeated continuously. His thoughts scattered and his eyes stared off into nothingness. He was having a peaceful mean for when He felt the the chi of Master Lodi and the girl. He began to read it, Listening to it, and then relized there was a third forgein Person. Who was this? A man definitly, Earth bender? No, A fire bender. Kai Smiled, looking in the direction. He knew that the man wouldn't last long i lodi was upset and he had yet to know what the girl was capable of as a water bender.

The teen boy looked over at Artemis' tent, wondering if he should go talk to Him or not about his recent dream. It haunted him and made him more and more curious. Who was this mysterious women. She seemed so familar in essence but he hadn't seen her before. He chopped down the last of his porishin of the food and stood up. His gut told him to go back to his home land to learn more of this mysterious women but his training told him to forget and reget. He couldn't take it and walked over to Artemis tent. "Premission to enter," Kai said waiting out side the flap.

Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Kasei laughed... they clearly underestimated his true power. But they'd find out soon enough. He hated rushing into battle... and he hated being overpowered by bloodbenders. "Please... don't leave! I just got washed up on the shore... and I didn't mean to attack your apprentice! Even though she could've frozen my legs off. Let me join you... I really need a place to stay." he said, picking up his sword. "I would be honored if you would train me." he said bowing.

As he knelt he smelt the air... a smell was coming from upwind... a sweaty smell... the smell of a guy obviously... and he knew somehow that the guy was watching him from afar off... he looked towards the direction, keeping his guard up just in case this 'master' would kick him in the face. The master seemed in a bad mood... and he didn't underestimate that the master was amazingly powerful. The hot steamy air seemed to enclose around him, and he knew that at any moment the waterbender could kill him... lucky for him he knew how to deal with waterbenders, and the heating was only a small shield... he had had something higher and even more destructive in mind, but he would save that for the last moment.

Last edited by KaseitheFireborn14 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Lodi watched as the girl turned with him as they began to walk back to the camp so that they could walk to the other training ground so that they could not be bothered. He hated morons who believed themselves superior without learning of their opponents. he stopped as the man called him an Earthbender, he turned and faced him and he listened to the rest of his words. " Train you? You have not even come close to the honor of the Clan....and EarthBender...I am NOT one of them. Fine you want to be taught a lesson fine ! Next time I will not hold back...I will not use 1% of my power next time....Lesson number 2 learn of your opponents before attacking them and judging them based on how they look. I am a Fire Bender and a Shadow Bender...NOT an EarthBender you pretentious prick....now get off the ground and stop embarrassing yourself !" he scolded the boy on the ground.

He knew the boy was in experienced in fights or if he has fought he killed morons. He turned around as he began to walk back to the camp. He hated the boy and he could careless if he wanted to attack him. He could careless if he wanted to join him or be taught by him...he was not the leader and he hated him.

Artemis sat crosslegged in his tent. His shirt was off and his body was in a complete state of mind as he was listening to everything. He even touched the dream of Kai and he knew who the girl was. He heard Kais voice, "enter" Artemis said as he opened his eyes and looked at the boy. He could feel the confusion in his mind and he could feel the struggle of the pure side of Kai trying to break free. He would not let the weak take him over....it was time for the harder lesson of training...to attack the rest of his family that was their enemy. His eyes were in their cursed stage as the symbol of power was in his eyes. A Stage even Lodi had not achieved, Artemis had fully awaken the eye ability as he looked at Kai. " I know what is bothering you....the dream and your feelings." he said as he watched Kai sit down cross legged.

He looked left as he looked to where Lodi was," Lodi is having trouble as I know you can feel. Though I am surprised he even used 1% of his power to show the boy who attack him.....but back to the problem at hand my child." he said in a caring tone. His eyes softened as he looked at the boy. " The person you see in your dreams is the new ruler of the Elemental kingdom....she....is related to your mother...long lost daughter maybe...hmm..your sister? That much is not clear but they are an enemy of the clan. I can sense your inner child trying to break free...a weakness your mother cursed you with." he said as his eyes became stern of mentioning that women. He hated her for the death of the man who took care of him all those years ago. He looked at the boy and he got up, teal like arura swirled around him as that was part of his ability to bend, though he was not trying to do that...it was a mixture of air and water bending. " we will make our way to the kingdom..one last time...and end things....then your training to unleash your final eye stage will be complete." he said as he looked at Kai waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 am

"Enter" Artemis words came from tent and Kai pulled back the flap, and Walking in. He felt the power from Artemis as he sat crossed legged infrom of the bed on a mat in the center of the room. He placed his hand on his legs and look completely calm on the outside but inside he was swirled with confusing.

Artemis' eyes looked over at Kai and to his surprise they where completely activated. He looked to the ground. He knew Artemis already knew what was happening and he already felt weak from these feelings. "I know what is bothering you....the dream and your feelings." The clan leader's voice was unusally different. Kai's eyes looked back up at His master.

He noticed the newcomer was getting flustered and then changing emotions. He also felt that Lodi was geeting angry also, a slight smirk slide onto Kai's face. he looked back at Artemis as she saw him look off into the distance of Lodi and the others. "Lodi is having trouble as I know you can feel. Though I am surprised he even used 1% of his power to show the boy who attack him," There was a pause before he continued, looking at Kai with softer eyes, "but back to the problem at hand my child."

"The person you see in your dreams is the new ruler of the Elemental kingdom....she....is related to your mother...long lost daughter maybe...hmm..your sister? That much is not clear but they are an enemy of the clan. I can sense your inner child trying to break free...a weakness your mother cursed you with." Artemis continued, Explaining to Kai of his dream.

Long lost daughter? ... Of his mother? ... His sister? It was shocking for a moment and the words echoed through Kai's ears. Emotion was expressed on his face differently for the first time in almost 5 years. The last time was when he killed his mother. Could it be true, A sister? Blood sibling? "So... I do have Blood related siblings." Kai said, getting a hold of him self again. Kai watched at the clan leader rose and Teal aura surrounded his body. Kai could teal he thought of the day too in which the Elemental Queen was murdered by his own Son, Kai, and Artemis father figure was discover killed by That queen.

"We will make our way to the kingdom..one last time...and end things....then your training to unleash your final eye stage will be complete." His voice was quiet as he waited for Kai to reply. "How do they pose a threat... if it not to bold for me to ask... master." His voice, too, was stern. He looked for the threat but as everything came together, it was blurred. Blurred by something , something in his soul that kept him from letting go of all of his feelings. Then the words of getting his final stage of eye ability dawned on him. He had strived for so long to reach his peak of his power and now? Something held him back and didn't want him to processed.

Last edited by River The Original =D on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Hello... again   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 am

Kasei growled, getting up off the floor. He knew he'd made a fool of himself. The master must of thought of him weak... he would have to earn his respect... he would have to earn all of their respects. "Well, master... you sure didn't find out much about me before you fought me... I'm not weak... I don't fight much... and I'm forgiving, which is why I forgive that girl there for freezing my legs, and trying to manipulate my body... second, of all you don't even know who I am... so don't just think the guy is a prick before you get to know who is."he said, he hated being underestimated. Everyone always did that. As he began to follow them back to camp he thought of all the other times they underestimated him. Kasei laughed at how he'd thought he was an earthbender... it was the earthkingdom though.

"As I was saying before... of was going to say before she froze my legs... Hi, do you guys live around here? And what's your name?" he said, looking over to the girl. "I'm Kasei Hayabusa." he said extending his hand towards the girl and smiling. He waited for a response, but then realized that the girl was a mute... she hadn't said a word the whole time.

OOC: We should look at the characters profiles before we say anything about them.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm

What was he doing? It was despisable, if you wanted to earn the respect of a powerful master how better to show it by bowing before proving your strength of character. She looked down her nose at him grovelling on the floor, it was almost a sign of weakness. And, he presumed Lodi was an Earthbender? Why presume before knowledge, mistakes of such only prove fateful in the long run. Her method was to build upon facts until a conclusion of power could be drawn. Even she did not know Lodi was a manipulator of fire, shadows she could have guessed due to his frequent jumping from a shadow to another, yet she still knew he possessed something more, something that seemed to link him Artemis and Kai. Koki didn't know what so she wouldn't have staked her reputation on anything other than hard facts. An annoyed grimace slowly dawned upon her face, how much more time would this man take out of her training? Then just as her senses caught the smell of cooked meat, he did what she would have never dreamed off, well she had no voice so it wouldn't have been possible for her either. This man , Kasei Hayabusa, answered back to Lodi. Her brows raised in disbelief as he proceeded to explain what Master Lodi had aparrently done wrong and that he didn't fight much. Yeah right, she thought, I'd believe that apart from, oh wait, you tried to slit my throat. She glared daggers at him. As if this was all her fault! He continued to follow them, the reason why was unbeknownst to her, she had made her feelings completely clear about his presence. She looked disdainfully at the extended hand and then back at his smile. How could he just blame her for his actions and then just expect to be accepted by her just like that. She gave him a deathly look through her slightly tangled hair as she flicked it over her shoulder and proceded to walk towards the campfire and perch herself on a log nearby waiting for Lodi as she glanced over at Rompolyus who was helping himself to Kai's cooking and rolled her eyes in the direction of the newcomer, who she refused to look at eye to eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Artemis walked out with Kai and stared at the newcomer. His eyes turned harsh to Lodi as he looked at the newcomer who had walked in. "we are traveling and the new trash should not have followed you Lodi." he voice turned harsh as he glared at him. Lodi glared back, "Not my fault...I would have killed him if the rules of the clan let me !" he snapped back. Artemis walked up and got into the face of Lodi as black aura swirled around them both as he stared back hard at him. Artemis turned away as he put his cloak on and hat and began walking. Rompolyus looked at the newcomer," So who's the Hobo?'' he said in a teasing tone to Koki as he got up and nudged her a little flirtatious like and in a teasing matter and walked off following Artemis. Lodi watched Kai follow Rompolyus and he watched the girl turned and followed.

Artemis looked back at Kai as he still had not answered his question," The girl is cursed to..." he said explaining why Artemis was so curious. Lodi looked back at him as he was shocked to know a girl was cursed when the cursed only effected the men of the family. He made it that way all centuries ago. It was 200 years ago when the curse first began and now it had developed into the eye ability due to the memories and violence in the past. He watched as the rest of the group moved north. He turned and looked at the firebender. He snarled at him," Lucky pest" he said as he turned and walked away from him. He knew that the clan was on a mission and he was not supposed to follow, he turned and pointed his finger at him for only a second, his eyes changed to a different shape and the clan vanished in the shadows. They were gone un trace able, no tracks left behind, no scent, no heat, no nothing. Lodi made sure that they would not be followed as the entire clan was on a mission to kill or recruit.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Kasei sat down, slipping of his wet shirt and cloak, and pulling a wet sack that had been over his shoulder the whole time they had talked. It clanked as it hit the hard ground, but he kept the contents hidden. He shivered, feeling a small mark on his forehead... he must have gotten it from when he was on the beach... he had long red marks across his backbut he tried as much to hide them, and he looked pretty beat up after his cloak was off. Starting a fire between his hands he studied Artemis. He studied them for a minute before saying. "Wait a minute?! Your the Doletskaya Clan! No wonder... I was wondering about this whole clan thing."he exclaimed. "I heard about you in the fire nation."Kasei said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5