Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rain Mataka  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rain Mataka  I_vote_lcapRain Mataka  I_voting_barRain Mataka  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rain Mataka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rain Mataka  Empty
PostSubject: Rain Mataka    Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Name: Rain Mataka
Pets: N/a
Weapons: Scythe- His Scythe is about the same size as his own height just inches smaller, as he got this weapon looking through his old house, as this was his father's scythe that which he got from the water tribes. It as fine crafted hilt on the bottom, as well as its blade on the top. Its covered with some armor in order to defend as well as attack, he also has somewhat looking like a fish tail at the back, that increases the speed. Allowing Rain to attack faster and first. (see Pic in Appearance)

Sword- It was a sword that the man in Rain's past that raised him gave before he left the island. The sword was made fully out of Meteorite, as the blade was meant to have special powers(Just means its a good weapon) to the ones that are trained to use it.

Katana- This Katana was the one that His mother used when Rain came back to his old house and found it there. His mother told him that this blade was so fast as you took it out, you could have chopped off three heads. The Katana was made in a very fine way as well as the hilt of the blade. It has symbols on the hilt as the blade was also curved a bit allowing for again more speed and damage.
Spoiler:

APPEARANCE

Hair: Rain has small spikes of flow able hair that as the color of blue. (see Pic.)
Eyes: Rain's eyes are a shade of light brown.
Height: 5ft 8inches
Clothes: Rain's clothing come in a unique style, He wears a dark blue robe under his short selves light blue shirt, but its mostly hidden when he has his robe on. Rain has a series of numbers of belt attached to his robe, As he light blue pants that in his case is easy to move in those. He also has blue shoes as he wanted his style of clothing to remind him of his mother's life in the water nation. Rain also comes in another clothing as he has a set of fire nation style as well.
Picture:
Spoiler:

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Rain is happy, cheerful, kind, at ease, and carefree in good company, also he has a loose look. Rain also does deeply care for their friends, and does whatever to do to protect them. He constantly rebels against what he's told is his "place" and is a strongly independent individual. Rain has little patience for people who seem to be bending their will or trying to confuse them. He doesn't have an extreme lust for life as well, not taking everything in with a bright outlook, but he does wish and desire one of his own with fervor. He is not as easily fooled by his enemies and is more likely to think his actions through unless angered. Also Rain can be temperamental, aggressive, and stands his ground, characteristics that had mixed in his fighting style. He can be arrogant, confident, and determined as proven in his battles. When blinded with anger, he lets go of all reason and focuses on venting his anger.
Personal Strengths: Parkour/Free Running, Thief, Stealth, Swordsmanship.
Personal Weaknesses: Being Controlled by his emotions, Keeps things to himself.
Personal Hero: N/a

Dislikes: Being told what to do, His past, getting into Trouble, Not being a bender.

Brief History:
Birth To Pain: Rain was born in the fire nation before it was captured. Rain was born into a family of benders. On his mom's side was all water, and from his dad's side it was all fire. Rain was born with a fire bender father and a water bender mother. Rain was born with blue hair representing his mother's side as he had light brown eyes, almost golden representing his father's side. When the army of zombies came and captured the fire nation, his father fought back to protect Rain and his mother. But at the end Rain's father died to protect them, Rain and his mother moved back to her old house in the southern water nation. But as they were heading down to the the water tribe, their boat were attacked again by the zombies. Rain was only 7 at the time, and was scared for his life. The only way Rain could stay alive and safe, was for his mother to abandon him. So she did, Rain's mother dropped Rain in a small raft and let him sail away, as the main boat got destroyed and burned down to the bottom of the sea. Since that day Rain never saw his parents even again. Rain traveled on the sea for four days until he reached an island off the coast of the earth kingdom.

Life by the Coast: Living on the island Rain was alone with no family or friends, There was a small village on the island but everyone saw Rain as a outcast. Trying to fit in and get attention, Rain started life by stealing as it was the only way possible for him to get food and supplies. Rain was 13 at the time when he was arrested for stealing. He was stuck in jail for a week or so until he bailed out. He man that was a master swordsman in the village took Rain in as he thought the only reason Rain was doing this was that he had no choice. Taking him in, the man raised him and taught him many skills, including swordsmanship, stealth, and even using his speed and agility in parkour. One day the man thought it was time for Rain to leave the small island and travel the world by himself. The man gave Rain his first weapon to this day he still has, It was a a sword that he made for Rain.

Goal..Set When Rain was 17 he left the island as he traveled to one of the air temple as that was the point when he started his journey, He felt that he had a reason and a good one at that to take down the army of zombies and get revenge for his family's deaths.

Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Rain Mataka  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Mataka    Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

Massie Approved
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Rain Mataka  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Mataka    Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Approved, and Moved. Arrow
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Rain Mataka  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Mataka    Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 pm

lol I think I fell in love with your chara
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Rain Mataka  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Mataka    Rain Mataka  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Mataka
Page 1 of 1