Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rain Character App 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rain Character App I_vote_lcapRain Character App I_voting_barRain Character App I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rain Character App I_vote_lcapRain Character App I_voting_barRain Character App I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rain Character App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Novice
Novice
Rain

Rain Character App Empty
PostSubject: Rain Character App   Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:19 am

Name: Rain Alistair
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Rank: Non-bender, has not awakened his Fire-bender genetics. Will become a bender upon rp plot development.
Element: Fire
Pets: None
Weapons: Twin Daggers, given that he wasn't raised a warrior he rarely fights. His father managed to haggle them from a blacksmith and gave them to his firstborn son upon reaching 16 years of age. They are of average quality and durability, and are exactly the same in appearance and sharpness. The hilts are yellow and black diamond, the blades of the daggers extends to about a foot in length with curved edges.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: March 27th, 692
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Slacking off work, Procrastinating, Being with Friends in Ba Sing Se, Staying indoors, Playing Pranks on Friends and Family
Quirks: Can be extremely forgetful or absent-minded. A weakness he cannot seem to overcome, holds himself accountable for his mistakes. Is extremely hard on self when mistakes are made.
When thinking or when bored, has a tendency to twirl his hair around his finger.
Is secretly vain about his appearance, works to maintain his smooth skin and pleasant smile.
Family: Father: Xiang Alistair - Kind merchant
Mother: Raylene Alistair - Kind and supportive stay-at-home wife
and mom
Character Theme: None atm, my taste in music is constantly changing. It will also change based upon character's own personality, alignment, physical and emotional stress, situation etc.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has medium length light brown hair that has a bright glow in the sunlight. His shaggy mane extends down and covers most of his neck. It covers his ears completely. It parts slightly to the left, he styles it so that it comes down almost completely obscuring his forehead and covering his left eye. (He'll often flip it to get it out the way or brush it back if more sight is needed.)
Eyes: His eyes are a natural North American shape. His lackadaisical demeanor gives him a relaxed look. His eyes are blue in the sunlight and officially they are considered blue. However when indoors they tend to be darker and can be considered green.
Height: 5'11 (still growing)
Clothes: Earth Kingdom Style Merchants Clothes. His top (originally with long sleeves) was altered by Rain and has cutoff sleeves. The top itself is made of silk and styled in a bit more elegant fashion. The front of the top is colored with a large central sage green (typical Earth Kingdom green) stripe down the front and back. The rest of the shirt is a slightly off-white, a color that Rain appreciates more than green. His silk pants are loose and baggy, they stretch to his ankles then 'poof' out. They are a creamy white like his shirt. He wears brown sandals.
Skin: Pale, Smooth white skin. Rain prefers to stay indoors, giving him a paler appearance than most others with his skin color. He takes good care of it, keeping it free of blemishes.
Body Type: Rain's body type is very skinny. He's never struggled with fat, his natural metabolism works overtime to keep him skinnier than most. Unfortunately this also makes it harder for him to gain solid muscle. He is approximately 145 lbs.
Image: I don't like tektek ^^

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Rain is considered ordinary yet quirky among most his age. He slacks off work, procrastinates and shirks responsibilities. When he's actually working he performs to the best of his abilities. Rain is quiet and introverted among strangers and it takes him a while to warm up to others. With friends, he becomes bright and cheery. While not the talker of the crowd he'll actively listen, laugh and offer his own thoughts and opinions. He is open-minded to new methods of doing various things, yet closed-minded when it comes to personal morality and ethics. He prefers to stay indoors whenever possible. He enjoys quality time with friends and family, he can be considered slightly spoiled since he has grown up in a time and place without much bloodshed. He is not skilled mechanically so more often than not he'll defect to having others help him with mechanics. Rain is slightly smarter than the average person when it comes to strategy and academics. His work ethic is often what hampers is maximum potential. Rain has never been one for expressing his emotions. Therefore, while he's been interested in a few girls over the years and some interested in him; he's never been able to maintain a relationship longer than a few months at best. His stoic demeanor can be both a blessing and a curse.
Personal Strengths: Peace of mind emotionally
Calm composure
Can think in a crisis
Perfectionist (When in the mood and doing something
he likes)
Determination (Again when in the right mood and
under the right circumstances)
Personal Weaknesses: Vanity
Is unforgiving of own mistakes
Mechanically unskilled
Has difficulty expressing emotion
Hamartia: Forgetfulness, Absent-mindedness (Think General Iroh from the show)
Personal Hero: The Avatar, Firelord Zuko
Dreams and Ambitions: Rain wishes to somehow become strong. Whether it be economically with his family or achieved in different ways. He yearns to become strong like the Avatar. He cannot bend any of the elements at the moment, but wishes to learn how.
Being with Friends and Family
Bartering with Merchants
Finding New hangout spots in Ba Sing Se
Bending (Upon Learning)

Dislikes: Cockiness, Arrogance
Ignorance
Stupidity
Overly Expressive People
Being on the open seas (Slight fear of helplessness)

Brief History: Rain's family history stretches back to the Fire-benders in Firelord Ozai's army before his fall. Upon the crowning of Firelord Zuko, his ancestors separated from the Fire Nation Army. Migrating over time among Earth Kingdom cities. Fire-bending was no longer practiced in his family and eventually was forgotten over the generations among his family. Approx. 700 years later Rain was born to a middle-class family of merchants. His father and mother have guided him through a world without bloodshed in Ba Sing Se.

Rain, being the firstborn with two sisters. Rain has been appointed to take over the family's Curio Merchant business upon coming of age and with his father's approval. Rain does not aspire to lead his father's business, despite being groomed to it. Rain enjoys living city life in Ba Sing Se and wishes to enjoy all the time he can before having to grow up and take responsibility. He's lived in the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se his entire life. Changes are about to take place that will completely change his world and perspective.

Last edited by Rain on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rain Character App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Character App   Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 am

Approved, Also noting you have created weapons. You must also create a weapons application just like you created a character application.

Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template

That is the link to follow if you want to complete this process !
Back to top Go down
Rain
Novice
Novice
Rain

Rain Character App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Character App   Rain Character App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Alright then, I'll submit the weapon app asap. Thanks for the quick reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rain Character App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Character App   Rain Character App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Character App
Page 1 of 1