Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Clouds lingered in the morning sky, as they shed their contents on the landscape below. Just a few feet away from the protection of the canopy of trees was a girl who was stood soaking in the precipitation. Her hair was long and brown and seemed to flick in every direction possible. She looked up at the skies with her arms outstretched as she twirled on the spot, her eyes dancing with happiness and a huge smile drawn on her face. Yet this scene of joy was silent apart from the steady patter of rain hitting the sodden ground and the quiet hum of nature in the background. Her clothes were beginning to darken as the water was absorbed by the material. The brown clothes did not distinguish her as any identifiable person, simply anonymous – just the way she liked it.

Koki spun, round and round, the world revolving around her. Eventually her head was throbbing so much she had to stop her moment of glee. She collapsed with a husky sigh onto a mound of soft grass, a metre or so from the path to Ba Sing Se, the road her travels had led her to. As she lay, she pondered on the things she had to do. First was to actually get up, she smiled to herself, second was buy some double blades. She hated being without them, hated feeling defenceless. Well, she wasn’t exactly defenceless was she? She had her water. But she wanted to sustain her anonymousity! Even though no-one was after her that she knew of, she wanted no-one to connect her to any nation what-so-ever. This is why they asked you. Yes, she thought, that was why they’d asked her, but they hadn’t known of her skills with liquids, just her skills with blades. It seemed that in every city, there was an assassin needed, not like they didn’t have enough and who better but a mute! Ha! Well, she wasn’t a killer; neither did she want the burden of their secrets.

Koki stretched lazily as the drizzle soaked her to the bone, yet this just revitalised her skin and basically gave her a free shower. She ran a hand through her hair and tousled it slightly, yeah it was a mess but she wasn’t too bothered, she casually flicked it over her shoulders and simply basked in the sunlight. The shower was loosing its energy and soon enough she would have to get up, but a few more minutes wouldn’t hurt would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Rompolyus had been walking for sometime, not really caring that he was off track on his current mission. He smiled as it was raining, though if someone payed close attention the rain was not even hitting him. Instead it looked like there was an invisible shield around his body though there was not it much looked like one. He wore a large hat that covered his face and white strands coming from the hat. He wore a black cloak that covered his body from the nose down and the designs of the devil were all over his cloak. He reached up with his left arm as he pushed the hat up as he stopped to watch a girl twirl in the rain. He looked at her as he was confused as he never seen this before.

"Do not get distracted" the voice of Lodi said in his mind. Though it was a flash back of earlier today..Lodi scared the hell out of the boy. Still..he wanted to enjoy this mission his way as Artemis had instructed himself to. It was an easy mission, go to the nearest city and collect a few bounties and go home..not too hard right? Though Rompolyus found the girl interesting, that she had a care free thought about the rain. He watched her as she was soaked down to the skin as her clothing darken from the amount of rain the clothing was absorbing. He smiled as he walked over towards her direction, he was a care free guy or demon but most people could not see from off the bat he was not human. He was a mix of every kind of demon. He stopped far enough to give himself some space and her since they did not know each other..he wanted to start the conversation off easy and not to hard.

" Hey..I am lost..can you tell me what is the closest city?" he asked a blunt question to she is the girl was willing to talk or attack.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:34 pm

In a flash she was up. Stance prepared. Hands to belt. And then she remembered, no swords. Damn! The girl narrowed her eyes at the stranger, he was not familiar and emmited a strange aurora, something in all her life, she had never sensed before. Water slid down her face, dripping from her lashes and chin as she pondered her strategic defenses. She could run... But what good would that do? No doubt he would catch her. So what? Attack? No, her skills were her own, not for blind usage. She dropped her shoulders and raised her hands as a slight gesture of surrender, until she heard the question.

" Hey..I am lost..can you tell me what is the closest city?"

Great. Conversations. Aw well, no harm in trying to educate him was there? She purposefully returned her shoulders to their normal height portraying relaxation, but in all truth her muscles were still tensed, bending in her book would be allowed if the stranger posed any threat. Anway, she thought, how to describe Ba Sing Se. She continued her train of thought, until finally crouching down, ears listening carefully for any additional sounds from the mystery guy, picking up a nearby stick, and with detailed precision, drew the words "Ba Sing Se" with an apolegetic smile at him for her disability. She pointed down the path which according to last night's stars headed in a northerly direction. She was sure there would be other smaller villages or towns along the way but the names of those she was yet to discover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 am

He watched her as she immediately went on the defensive, he stood there was a "Really?" look on his face as he was not impressed at what he had seen. Swords really meant nothing to him as they were not scary to him at all, he found martial arts mixed with bending to be more of a threat then steel that can easily break under certain elements. The rain bubble was still around him as not a single drop of rain was touching him. Though the "shield" around him was wet which made it look like he was wearing something that was blocking it. He tilted his head yet again as he saw the girl some what drop her guard as she could see he made no move to attack her. As she looked around after his question he raised an eyebrow when she grabbed for a stick. He watched her write out the name of Ba Sing Se, he shook his head a she did not bother looking to where she is pointing. " Yes I know Ba Sing Se is that way but I am looking for smaller towns on the out skirts of the jewel of the nation."he said referring to the great city. he knew where the big city was as it was a ten day walk from where he was.

He looked above the sky as he sighed and rolled his eyes," Man !! I wish Artemis would let me travel my own way as I would have flown there !" he thought out loud crossing his arms and pouting. he stopped a she realized he had just said that out loud as he know most people did NOT fly. He bit his lips as he was always a daydreamer and thought out loud to himself all the time which would get him into trouble. He was surprised that the girl did not recognize him as the Doletskaya clan, his outfit gave it away. He looked at her and rubbed the back of his head laughing trying to make it look like he was joking when indeed he just gave away he was not human.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 am

" Yes I know Ba Sing Se is that way..."

Well! It's not her fault she is no more aware of her surroundings than he! She folded her arms haughtily and arched her brows as if to say "Huh!" Koki was not amused at this arrogance, she had tried to help with her knowledge of the area but sor-ry if this wasn't good enough! She partially turned so half of her figure now face in a different direction and flicked her hair as a gesture of annoyance. But then he let slip.

"Man !! I wish Artemis would let me travel my own way as I would have flown there!"

She swiveled round once more to face him, her brows raised even higher than before at his exclamation. He didn't look like the airbender type but then again did she give any hints away? No. He wasn't pure airbender, maybe there was a little essence in him, but the power he had that would enable one to fly must be sourced from elsewhere. It was then that her eyes strayed to his clothing. It was quite unusual, yet seemed to ring a bell. Yeah, that was it a few of the men in Omashu, dressed quite similar. Yet the meaning of their dress still did not register with the girl, her thought process partially interupted by the guy trying to laugh himself out of the bombshell he'd just dropped. She cast suspicious glares at him, daring him to explain, but with a hint of mischief lurking behind the wariness, he was obviously trying to shake his slip but if he was a true threat would he not have just done away with her there and then? Well, he could give it a try but a confrontation wasn't what she sought. A little more excitement to her traveler's life would be good... maybe. She thought about his previous words, what could he be seeking in the outskirts, most people, when looking for an object would probably find it in Ba Sing Se, it being the capital of the nation and therefore trade? Nevermind his business was his own just like hers was hers, was it not?
"What are you looking for?" She mouthed, accompanied with her questioning glances. Yes, she wouldn't ask about his slip, a person's powers were their own and as long as he didn't threaten her she would simply bear them in mind. Along with the name 'Artemis', who was this and why would he demand suppression of the guy's powers? These questions she stashed away for now but not forgotten as she kept her mind open for other snipets of information she might aquire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Rompolyus kicked the dirt of the ground as he hated walking then he noticed the girls curious look. He laughed, " I am not a bender...well i can use elements but I am not human...you see here is just a disguise....cause i am a Demon...well all demons mixed in one !" he said giving her a thumbs up. He was different from all demons, he was happy, care free, and well he worked with others. He was part of the Doletskaya clan as most demons didnt really work with others. He tossed his hands up as large demon wings sprouted from his back and they wrapped around his body as they did not cover his face. he smiled big as he giggled as he always enjoyed freaking people out about his powers. His wings opened again as a large gust of wind and a large demon stood 12 feet tall covered in armor that glowed in the sun. His skin turned dark blue and his eyes were red. He had 3 fingers and 3 toes as the others vanished from his transformation. He twirled a large axe/sword in his hand and his placed it on the ground. Then his wings closed over his body as the normal Doletskaya stood before him. He titled his hat back and he smiled like a kid and crossed his arms.

He stopped as he looked at her mouth as she worded where he was going. he tilted his head and shook his head, " NONONO !! Artemis will kick my butt !! O MY GOD !! Lodi !!! He will kill me if I tell someone my mission !! Wait no !!! I didnt mean that !!!! " he said as he ran around in circles as he was afraid of Lodi as he was extremely tough on clan rules. Then it came to him as he stopped running in circles, ' HEY !! I just thought of something ! Maybe you can join us !! You seem strong !! I have noticed you have voice problems or i guess cant talk...Artemis can help you ! I am from the Clan Doletskaya...maybe you heard of us ! So?....what do you say? You wanna come with me back to my clan?" he asked leaning in like a kid and giving her the "Please" look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 am

OOC: Is it ok if I join ya'll thread? =] I don't want to intrude but it said open to any one and I've got an character I can play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:38 am

((OOC: Its fine with me idk about 'THE_Chaotic_Amphibian !!' though Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Ok, her day had suddenly changed. The sprouting demon that grew from the silhouette of the strange boy, seemed to block the morning sun and cast it's giant shadow over her and the surrounding area. But her inner self, wasn't scared. Albeit, her feet wouldn't move but even if she did have the willpower to force the movement of any single muscle, her sheer fascination with this beast of a creature was unrelentless. The red eyes pierced hers but instead of pure evil lurking within them, they only seemed to resonate pure mischeif. As he resumed his previous form he crossed his arms with a cocky smirk upon his face. Koki smiled, time to bring him down a peg... She rolled her eyes over-dramatically, "I've seen better." She mouthed fighting to keep a straight face, yet the cheekiness he showed - changing form to freak her out? Ha, his previous thumbs up revealed all... it was pure fun.

"NONONO !! Artemis will kick my butt !! O MY GOD !! Lodi !!! He will kill me if I tell someone my mission !! Wait no !!! I didnt mean that !!!! "

Another slip, seriously this lad didn't know how to keep his demon mouth shut did he? She silently giggled as he paniced, someone loosing their mind with worry somehow amused her slightly until it set into her mind; he was on a 'mission'. Assassin. As soon as she heard the name she knew the links. Doletskaya. As far as she knew it was simply a group of assassins. But the main point was they were assassins. The twinkle in her eye vanished, replaced by something more like the hatred she had once felt for her family's murderer. Yet it mellowed slightly into the usual wary look she wore so often. No words need be attempted for this, as she raised her chin defiantly and sunk to the ground, crossing her legs as she went. She sat, back straight, shoulders back, arms folded. Anyway, she was searching already, how on earth would this 'artemis' retrieve her voice when she and countless others had failed? She turned her head slightly from his gaze, he seemed nice but the murky world of contract killing was most likely not for her, she had not that evil inside of her, did she?
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:08 pm

"Making Friends I See Rompolyus." A voice came from the shadows. The rain came down and the wind blow the trees. A young man, about the age of 16 sat in a near by tree, seeming to be there for a while. He wore a long cloak with wierd red designs upon it. A fine straw hat covered his eyes and shelted his face from the rain. From underneaththe cape, red and black eyes shined from the shadows and a brown pont tail swiveled in the wind.

His name was Kai and he to was apart of the Doletskaya clan by blood. Being recruited Since the age of 7, Kai was very strong and had no mercy in his eyes. Unlike Rompolyus, Kai was serious and looked emotionless. "Lodi wouldn't be happy at all." A smirk sliked on to his face as he looked from Rompolyus to the girl, whom he eyed up and down; Studying him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: March-
Jump to: