Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Romployus sensed a changed to the atmosphere, he heard a voice and he turned around...and it was Kai. He looked and smiled and tossed his hands up, " KAI !!!!" he said smiling. He ran over and he leaned in, " Hey we can keep this between us huh? You know...since were allies...and were traveling companions !! " he said nudging Kai as he winked at him and smiled. Rompolyus was the happy guy as he was not too serious but when in demon form he showed immense power and no mercy. Rompolyus looked at the girl as eh noticed Kai eyeing her. He looked at her then him," OOO? you think the girl is good looking eh ?" he said teasing and nudging him again.

" No !!! Listen pal, this girl is a mute and I can sense she has power in her most do not...maybe we can take her back to our place and see is Artemis would help her !" he stopped as he looked around acting silly," BUT we can not take her to Lodi as he would kill her !! " he said whispering to Kai. He looked up at the girl and smiled brightly, " We are not just mercenaries...we hunt down another group called The Black Locus as their leader is a demon like me !! " he said with a smile. " You should join us ! You become stronger....you have a place to stay and you get theses cool cloaks and hat !! " he said pushing back his hat.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Her head snapped up at the sound of the other being that hung from the tree. She couldn't believe she hadn't spotted him earlier. Her eyes narrowed, they reflected her feelings of suspicious wariness and a slight hint of curiousity. She shouldn't though. They were bad news, he too donned the same attire as the demon, which meant they were both apart of the same group. She was aware as they conversed that they spoke of her as she saw both their eyes glance at least once. If only she had her blades she'd give them something to look at.

" We are not just mercenaries...we hunt down another group called The Black Locus as their leader is a demon like me !! "

Oh so that is now much better than assassins. Very comforting. Not only were they killers they were also involved in gang wars. She raised her brows expectantly, as if that information would make her change her mind. She stiffened as he once more offered the option to join them, seriously how could she become stronger by simply wearing a hat she could make herself and a cloak with signs of the Devil on? And a place to stay, now thats something she'd never had, it's not like she couldn't stay anywhere already. She let a husky sigh escape her mouth at the boy's obvious oblivious to her feelings. Also she didn't like the look of his new friend, he showed no emotion in his eyes and his words sounded harsh, at every sound he seemed to make, she threw a distasteful glance in his direction. Koki was still aware of the huge demonic form the boy had taken, would this newcomer transform into an even more ferocious beast, on without humour at all? All the airs of fun had vanished from within her, yet seemed to still remain in her aquantance. How could he be so... happy? Being part of that clan, killing in cold blood, well it must be different if you have all the power of Satan within you, musn't it. It was time to get some true answers, but she had no intention if she could help it in being drawn into the dark. "Why are you here?" She mouthed at the newby, a sentence that if she had a voice would have been oozing with dislike and spite, as she glared evils at him, with a quick questioning glance at the cheery boy.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Kai Looked at Romployus as he suggested keeping this scene a secret and then taking her to see Artemis so he could 'Help' her. Kai blink unimpressed as he didn't see much in this 'Brat'. "Haver her join us you say? You really think she has what it take to do what we do?" Kai said plainly and in a calm tone. His eye snapped back over at the girl as she shot evil glares at him. Kai stood up, gripping the tipp of his hat and pulled it ferther over his eyes. Then he vanished, Just vanish; Faster than most people to see or even relize he was even there.

"I would watch your eyes." Kai's voice appeared in The girls ear from behind her. As he knew she would probably turn around, he vanished again, appearing in front of her right after she would turn right back around. "If you are as confident as you say Romployus, I will test her. I will not waste Artemis' time if she's not worth it." Kai said staring into her eyes from underneath his hat.

"Besides, Lodi would meet her either way and you know he doesn't take lightly to strangers. Not to minchen She would be killed if she fails to meet to expantations." Kai continued, almost giving a small invisable smirk in his eyes. He then waited for the boy to answer, not tearing his eyes from the girl's eyes.

Last edited by River The Original =D on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Romployus shook his head a she tossed his hands up in the air as he vanished using his eye ability. Though he hoped the girl would not look into his eyes, he crossed his arms as he sat back against the tree as he just watched, he leaned back up in the air. He thought it was funny how serious he was," You can be serious and tough all you want little Kai " he said sticking his tongue out and making a peace sign. he giggled as he laughed to himself as he was just teasing him. He looked up as he face changed to a bit serious as he was really using his eye ability on a girl who probably have never heard of the Legend of the Mist before. He shook his head," Also you know the rules Kai, we do not kill innocent that are not invovled with the Black Locust. any deaths outside of our rules will result in punishment....and I do not think you want Lodi mad at you." he said as he got up as he was going to intervene but Kai came back in front of her. Then he sat back down as he was glad he would not have to get between her and his ally.

He was not a fan of violence but he was not afraid to use his full power. He looked back at the girl as he looked into her eyes. he could tell she was very defensive. " Well to tell you the truth. We do not kill innocent. We only kill those who effect the balance of life. We avoid fights but...." he stopped as he gave a teasing look to Kai. " Tough guy here has a hard time controlling his temper. " he said sticking his tongue out. He got up and walked over towards the girl slowly so he doesnt seem to be a threat. " Imagine that you could talk again, Artemis is MUCH nicer then Lodi and Artemis can help you speak again as his powers surpace even mine by a long shot. Just meet him before you make a choice to join us or not. Artemis can teach you to reach your full potential." he said as he tried to convince her to travel back with them.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Why could no one seem to understand her?! Well, mr demon had a slight inkling towards the truth. She was no killer! She was not merciless. She was not ruthless. She had no drive to kill anyone, did she? Then tall dark and strange simply vanished. She had been glaring at him and then his form just disappeared; poof. She blinked to try to confirm what her eyes had just seen, and it was then she heard him. His creep-like voice reverberated down her earhole. No, she would not watch her eyes. They were her only communication sometimes, which had often been a godsend and a burden. She whipped her head round to source him, half expecting him half not, before returning her gaze to front and there he was. The stranger. His eyes baring into hers, she glared back defiantly from under her black lashes, squaring her shoulders with her arms still tightly folded. Anyway, did no-one realise she was not into joining any assassins?

" Well to tell you the truth. We do not kill innocent. We only kill those who effect the balance of life. We avoid fights but...."

So you still did kill in cold-blood, just people who might slip up momentarily and make mistakes in their judgement. Did he not view himself as an inbalance to life being a demon which as far as her knowledge up til several minutes ago, declared should be in Satan's land and nowhere else. Also presumably full potential would mean what exactly, he had no idea of her liquid skills so supposedly he meant blades? It was so confusing he knew nothing about her! But the sound of her returning voice was enough to stir her from her glaring session with the gloomy one, and quickly reverted her gaze to demon boy, a slight spark of hope glimmered then diminished. Her wary look and suspicious eyes returned once more as she mouthed "And what happens if I don't want to join?" Koki decided she wouldn't move from her sitting position until she was sure she was not followed these nameless people into a even more dangerous situation than what she was in now. She was aware what their business was like, freaky eyes had already confirmed her suspicions, and looking at the boy's over-enthusiastic view of the world, he was probably over emphasising the niceness of this 'Artemis'. And that was a risk she was not willing to take.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 am

Kai caught the slight of interest in her eyes as he could tell she was thinking of what Romployus said. Then he go the notion that she did trust them, obviously, and was not interested. He studied her with his blank eyes. She reminded him of some one but who? Her eye where like someones he once knew but once again, Whos?

The image of the last glimps of his mother popped into his head. She was smiling, her long blonde hair scattered out while she lied on the floor. He saw himself back at that time, Looking bown at her. She was cover in blood as his fist struck through her torso. He was 12 then, and only come back home for the first time in 5 yrs. Her eyes where soft and full of tears as he watch her die.

Kai's eyes flickered with saddness but didn't show it anywhere else. He then closed his eyes, turned away. "We are just wasting our time Romployus." Pulling the hat back over his eyes, "She is far to soft for us to recruit her... Weakling don't survive." Then started walking back towards Romployus, staopped at his side, still faced away from the girl and oppisite to his traveling partner. "Come on. We've got a mission to do remember? Lodi won't be happy if its delaied and we fail at getting the job done intime." He said in a low tone.

Kai Felt confused and his old problems that kept haunting him, caused more problems. Yes he was a killer, yes he was raised and trained for it since he started living with Losi and Artemis, but he was still human; just cursed through his father. At times for when Kai was alone, and had no reason to kept his blockade up in from of other, Kai wondered how his life would be if he lived with his mother and became King of the elemental Kingdom like he was meant to.

It had been so long, He had never expected anyone to remember his face from the days he was happy and living in the castle with mother and teacher. It had been aleast 7 years by now and he left that life behyind for when he decided to train under Artemis and Lodi. Now he was tought to be emotionless and not allow his emotions get in the way of his mission or responsiblities..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Rompolyus looked at Kai as he noticed something about him. He narrowed his eyes as he could smell his saddness. He didn't understand why, he titled his head confused as he watched him. He got up from where he was sitting as looked at Kai in confusion. He just shook his head as he never has seen him like this before but he remember when Artemis had said something. Then he felt two other people walking up but he knew who they were. He tilted his head as he saw the two walking up from behind Kai. Romployus looked at Kai," It's them" was all he said.

Lodi and Artemis walked up behind the Girl at Kai.Lodi glared at Kai as he hated the emotion saddness but Artemises had came up to dismiss him. Lodi snarled as he looked away then at the girl. Artemis looked at Kai with warming eyes as he indeed was extremely nice but he was stricked with the clan rules. He walked past the girl but Lodi stood behind her watching her, she did not know it but he was already caught in his eye ability. The world around them changed as it looked like they were in a different dimension.

Artemis glances back at Lodi as he knew this was only a precaution. He looked back at Kai then the girl. He took off his straw hat and he looked at the girl." so I hear your mute, as I can see you have been hurt by....fire" he said as his pupils shifted to different shapes." I can heal you.....but....i am not forcing you to join us. Though I can see that you have potential...I can teach you...but it's your choice.....before I forget I will have you speaking by the end of the day if you would like to speak again." he said in a calm and peaceful tone. The false world vanished as they were back where they were. Artemis waited for her responce.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Enough was enough. Being called weak. Being called soft. And now these two others turn up, simply melting into the surroundings as if they'd always been there. Then, as soon as they appeared everything sort of disappeared. It was hard to explain, but she was tired of this game. As she stood she flicked the lid off her water pouch that was slung from her shoulder and with the fury and annoyance she had been building up commanded the liquid to her bidding. The water slashed in two separate movements to her hands and solidified into two blades, perfect to hold and handle as she tested their movement, flowing simulatenously together as she span them, finally holding them firm ready to strike him where he stood. Their frozen hilts did not melt, the feeling they presented upon her skin was cool and refreshing, and awoke her senses as she silently whipped around to face the illusionistic one, blades raised, eyes full of anger. How dare they! How dare they sneak up on her! How dare they remove her surroundings! How dare they mess with her mind! Her mind! How dare they... She glared at him, hair wild, breathing husky and fast with the emotions that mixed inside her mind.

"so I hear your mute, as I can see you have been hurt by....fire" he said as his pupils shifted to different shapes." I can heal you.....but....i am not forcing you to join us. Though I can see that you have potential...I can teach you...but it's your choice.....before I forget I will have you speaking by the end of the day if you would like to speak again."

She kept her eyes firmly on the one in front of her, whilst her ears almost twitched at the sound of his voice. That must be 'Artemis' the sound his voice made calm and resonating sounds, the voice of kindness. And this, her mind grew with dislike, must be 'Lodi'. The one Demon boy feared. She too understood this fear, but her defiance burned from within her heart, she lived for the outdoors and freedom of mind. How dare they take it away.

After his spoken words, this imaginary world vanished and was replaced with the country of land and water. As soon as she registered the dew back, soaking through her shoes, dampening her toes, Koki drew up the rain drops that were still dangling from blades of grass, until she was surrounded by millions of suspended diamonds, which glinted in the warm sun. Her stance did not falter though as she kept her eyes fixed on the one, blades, that still did not hint at melting even in the morning sun, poised ready to strike, and the droplets of water that now elongated and froze in mid-air, so there now hung millions of personal frozen shards. Her senses were alive, she had never felt this awake in years. Every sound seemed magnified, the creaking branches that were manipulated in the wind, the steady breathing of the people behind her. But on her mind was anger, yes it was back, but who did they think they were, changing her environment like so. They 'take-out' unbalances in the universe... what do they call themselves if they are not part of this category then. Such power can only corrupt as her experiences had proved.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Kai's focus legared to Artemis and lodi who entered the clearing. He could sense that lodi was displeased with the emotion's they stirred with in Kai, and quickly tried to erase them as quickly as he could. He bowed to Artemis as he joined the small group, feeling his comforting gaze. He rose up and looked at lodi, Bowing in respect for a master once again, emotions once again blank.

Kai focus then looked to the girl as he rose, He gave her a confused look with his eyes as she looked as if she wanted to fight them. Watching as Artemis approached her, the smirred world around them turned to normal. He started to tense as she waved the water from the surrounding, ready to attack Artemis. Relaxing, blinking, and then looking over at lodi, Kai walked over to the girl. His eyes converted to the girl, "You think you could beat all four of us?" He said simply looking at her. Kai's arms where hidden within his sleeved and his cloak covered a majority of his body. He waited to see if she would comune or attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Lodi glanced at the girl who put up her water blades. He took a step forward but Artemis out stretched his hand stopping him. He looked at him," the eye will not be needed" he said calmly. He looked back at the girl he pointed his finger at her for a split second. The water fell from her arms," lesson number one, never become defensive if you do not know your enemy. Like Kai and Rompolyus. They never took out a weapon...but know we know your a water bender....we will use electricity." he says correcting her error. He walked past her as he walked next to Kai and placed his hand on the boys shoulder to support the boys emotions. More or less he was a father figure to the child as he taught him everything." I can understand your uncertainty. We are powerful people indeed....but we will not attack unless we are defending ourselves. We will only end the violence. We only kill if we have too" he said looking at Romployus. The demon giggled and tried to walk away slowly but he walked in front of Lodi as he went to stop him from leaving." clown..." was all Lodi said. As Romployus rubbed the back of his head laughing.

Artemis extended his finger as he pointed at her arms as he water came back to her arms like she was on guard again." I can teach you how to bend without moving your body....it's your choice...join us as you will be a great addition to the team." he said looking at Kai. Artemis out streched his hand I shake her hand if she wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next