Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_vote_lcapJust strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_voting_barJust strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_vote_lcapJust strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_voting_barJust strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 pm

One of Orion's eyes cracked open, glancing around the room. Though everything was a blur since his eyes haven't quite focused yet. He let out a soft grunt as he rolled over in bed, only to become even more entangled within the sheets that engulfed his body.

The room he was in was dark and still. There was barely any light that could be seen from where he was which was only just a small bit that slipped around the edges of the curtains that hung in front of the window. Orion took a deep breath, only to let out a short sigh.

Suddenly, he began to flair his appendages violently, in attempt to get released from his blanket cocoon that was wrapped around him. Grunting and moaning, he kept at it for a few passing moments before the sheets plopped to the ground in a heap and he sat up. He stood up staggering slightly as he stretched, extending his whole body upwards toward the ceiling.

He shook his whole body like a dog as his arms dropped, causing blood to begin pumping through his body. He took a couple of steps over to the curtains and grasped them in the middle before slinging them apart from one another. Light flooded the room in an instant which caused him to shut his bright blue eyes from the light of the sun that sat high in the sky.

Covering his eyes with one of his hands, he look down to the street. Hundreds of people buzzed about, going from shop to shop either purchasing supplies they need to get through the day or just window shopping. Pathetic the way people down here lived, but they didn't seem to mind..whatever.

He turned from the window and made his way to the bathroom, relieving his bladder which was completely full before washing his hands then his face. His eyes shifted to the mirror, his faced contorted as he saw his hair was a complete disaster from rubbing against the pillow all night. He quickly fixed it and went into the room.

He quickly changed into his every day clothe and packed the rest up into his traveling bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Where are you little buddy, we have to go." He stated as his eyes shifted around the room. A little green head popped out from under the bed that had black beady eyes which were locked on to Orion.

"There you are little guy." He bent down and picked up the tortoise, placing him into the bag. Throwing his cloak on, he headed out the door and down the stair. He placed his key upon the counter where the old clerk usually is. He made is way out the entrance and stood on the stair while placing his hood over his head.

Orion stepped off of the stairs and became part of the traveling mass of people, making his way around the city to either find a show to watch, or meet new people or something. He didn't care which one happened...hell maybe even a fight.
Back to top Go down
allandnothing
Novice
Novice
allandnothing

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Aki walked around the Lower Ring in awe. She had just arrived here this morning being aloud because of her looking like a waterbender. It helped having blue/grey eyes insted of brown or gold. It had took her two weeks to get here from the Fire Nation. Aki had also changed her clothes. She now wore dark brown pants and a light green shirt. Aki was looking at every little detail not paying any attention on where she was going.

As she was looking at a little open jewery shop she ran straight into someone. The force sent Aki downward and she landed on her bottom. Aki looked up at the person who she hit and only saw bright blue eyes. "Sorry," she said looking up blushing embarrassed for running into the person. Her long wild blonde hair fell into her face as she fell and she blew it out of her face as she applogized
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Orion staggered sidewards as someone came crashing into his body. He turned around to see a woman sitting upon her rear that had collided with him. Not just someone itching for a fight. A gentle smile came across his face while he extended his hand out as an offer to help her up if she was to take it.

"You probably should be a bit more careful." He said, "There's only a few people you would want to actually run into like that...me being one." The smile still on his face. The hand that wasn't extended towards her ran through his gray hair from forehead to back of head.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Nymio was on his way out of the Earth King's palace and headed back towards the barracks of the Earth Kingdom's army as he noticed the man bump into another person. How strange, people not watching where they were going. It was so...... pointless. When one was moving it was best to have the destination desired firmly in mind.

"You should watch where you are going.... else you'll get lost in the city."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Orion heard a voice come from behind him. He turned about in the direction that the voice came from. But doing this, his arm was no longer extended to the woman that had collided into his body.

"Will do, but didn't your parents teach you never to speak to strangers." Came from his mouth before turning back from the man who rudely stuck his nose in business that did not concern him. The audacity of people in this city to interrupt others.
Back to top Go down
allandnothing
Novice
Novice
allandnothing

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 am

Aki took the mans hand and stood up. She looked at the grey haired man and smilled a thank you. Before she could tell the man her name though another person came up and told her she should watch where she should be going, she could get lost. They were right, it wasn't even safe for a fifteen year old girl to wonder around aimlessy. Also Aki was horrible at directions, she could get lost even if someone was guiding her. That was why she never wanted to have somewere to go, so she could roam free without rein. She put her head down when the person said something afraid she would be noticed as a Firebender. The man who she bumped into apparently had no suspitions but she wasn't so sure about the man who was talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:53 am

His attentions now back on the young woman whose head was down, as if she had a secret to hide. It wasn't none of his business though so he didn't say anything about the matter. "What brings you to Ba Sing Se?" He asked while folding his arms across his chest.

He knew she wasn't from around here for many reasons. The one that made her stand out was she wasn't watching where she was going..not typical for a citizen in Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
allandnothing
Novice
Novice
allandnothing

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 am

Aki looked up at the blue eyed man from her normal heads down position. "I'm a wanderer. I go were ever the wind takes me. Today it's Ba Sing Se, a week from now somewhere else," she said happily. She was glad to finally say that. She ran her hand through her blonde hair nervously but glad. She was happy not to run into a angry ox like person. This man seemed to not be like that and by his eyes he seemed like he was from the water nations. "So if you don't mind me asking, why are you at Ba Sing Se?" she asked curious. Then remembering she hadn't told the man her name she added, "By the way I'm Aki."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 pm

"My name's Orion." He replied while bowing his head slightly. "It's full of life here. Even though the lower ring is pretty much the slums everyone's grateful for what they have instead of worrying about what they don't have." He turned from her, his eyes shifting around the busy streets.

The sun's heat still beat down from the sky above down upon Orion's head. "Would you like to move this to somewhere more...shaded?" He asked as he slipped under a canopy that provided somewhat of a shelter.
Back to top Go down
allandnothing
Novice
Novice
allandnothing

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Aki nodded and joined him in the shade. She didn't mind the sun and actually liked it. She slipped under the canopy with Orion and sat down on the dusty dirt. She then grabbed her black bag and pulled out two fruit. She was starved from traveling and wanted to eat. After one bite of the delicious fruit she remembered someone else was with her. Aki then held out the other fruit to Orion, "You want one?" she asked questionly seeing if he would take her fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))   Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN  OPEN!!!!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just strollin around. ((OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next