Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Day [Open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Day [Open] I_vote_lcapA New Day [Open] I_voting_barA New Day [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New Day [Open] I_vote_lcapA New Day [Open] I_voting_barA New Day [Open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Day [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 am

It was another brisk night in the Northern Water tribe. The moon was full and the stars were gleaming bright silver. The light was so bright and beautiful, it was as if they moon spirit itself was going to reveal itself! The citizens of the Northern Water Tribe were all strolling about across the town, it was just another night. As usual they were stalked by a cold arctic breeze. Burr! People from other villages would most likely freeze at these temperatures, which explains the coats.

Aponivi was sitting on top of a tall icecap behind the village. He was enjoying the wintery scene of the tribe and couldn’t help but to bathe in the cool temperatures. One of the only members to not wear a jacket, Aponivi was a daring young adventurer who could easily withstand the weather.

After a period of sitting, the young man stood tall on his feet. He looked over the town with excitement and joy; he was one of the only members who was always happy. As he looked down, he simply hopped off the ice cap and dived through the air. His clothes would flutter with the wind as descended down onto the city. Aponivi lifted his arm into the air and stroked it across the wind in order to summon a wave of water towards him. The water headed towards him and as he utilized his bending techniques, he froze the water and landed on it perfectly on top of a building.

"It’s time for a new day!" Aponivi blurted out.

Last edited by Aponivi on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Today was just another normal day for whom they call Mystico. He got a letter saying that he was ordered to kill someone,whom happened to be a water-bender from the northern water tribe. For some reason they never gave him the reason for the kill, but it did not matter anymore. Sitting In his dorm at the order he put on his gear that included a Purple dragon faced mask, black leather tunic, Black leather pants, black boots, and of course his strap of throwing knives, he left the order to seek his target.

An hour later his ship he rode over there came to a stop by a large glacier as he shifted the sail. He would not lie, the place was beautiful. The wind brushed at his shoulder's as he leaped of his boat into the air; he dove into a front-flip landing on one knee In the snow. He observed the village, it was night so he expected no villagers to get in his way. He tread carefully walking on the tips of his toes trying to stay out of the moon's light. He pressed his back against and igloo and peeked around the corner.

''There he is''He whispered to himself, standing a few feet away from him was his target. He knew because of the bending of the water he used to get atop of a building. He waited a few seconds, he had to be smart. He did not know his victims skill's or traits so he had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Aponivi stretched his arms out far into the air, stretching. The young man was feeling much more alive than he had in a very long time. The sweet smell of winter in the air only heightened this joy of the day.

Aponivi felt a sharp presence nearby, he couldn't tell if it were threatening or not. He turned around to observe his surroundings; something just wasn't right. Aponivi hopped from atop the building and landed on the icy grounds of the tribe. He looked around in a more alert manor, looking around in each and every direction in order to reassure himself that everything was okay. Aponivi pinned his eyes on an ordinary village igloo. The igloo gleamed with a bright snow-cap light.

"Who's there!?" Aponivi hollered out in alert.

Aponivi raised his arm and called the moisture in the air onto his arms. The liquid engulfed each of his arms in an armor like fashion. The warrior was ready to take on anything that came toward him. He lifted his arm and carefully aimed his palm towards the igloo and after careful contemplation, Aponivi blasted a small wave of water towards the igloo.

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm

It was expected. The igloo he hid behind was blasted away making him do a cartwheel to flip out the way of the blast. He stood on one knee looking at his enemy whom engulfed his arms In armor like ice. He could tell this would be hard but nothing he could not handle. He stood up slowly looking as his enemy with his purple dragon face mask. He would not speak the only thing he had to do was kill his prey.

He reached down onto his hip pulling out two dagger In each hand.''This is were you die
'' He spoke to himself. He leaped high into the air using his bending to aid him In the jump. He bent his knees and begun to run across the side of a building looking down at his prey he jumped even higher Into the air, using his fire bending to catch his daggers on fire, he lifted his arms high into the air then swung his daggers down towards his prey hoping to kill him for good.
Back to top Go down
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Just as Aponivi had expected, a man had emerged from behind the igloo. He noticed the burning orange-red flames shoot around the man, a firebender. A smirk firmed across Aponivi's eager expressed face. He noticed that the man was aiming for an attack and as soon as the man launched higher into the air, Aponivi caught himself into a battle stance. His form was nearly perfect; what a fine water-bending prodigy. As the enemy set his daggers a blaze, Aponivi prepared himself for an offensive barrage.

As the daggers came raining down on the young waterbender, Aponivi utilized his bending technique to make his ice arms into large tentacles made of water. The tentacles caught the daggers and launched them back at the enemy whom was air-bound. Not only did they launch the daggers, they also launched patches of water out as well. Before these water patches were to aim for the enemy, they formulated into sharp crystals of ice, as harmful as the daggers. Several daggers and 7 ice crystals were aiming for the enemy whom was in mid-air, coming from all sides.

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:25 am

The man was good but Kaji was a skilled assassin. He was not the best but he knew that he could never underestimate his opponent. While In the air he was sure his daggers were going to hit, somehow his prey managed to counter sending large shards of ice including his own. He caught his own dagger between his teeth as one scratched past his shoulder causing a small amount of blood. Gliding down towards the ground he used a fire bending technique to swirl a line of fire around his body melting half the shards instantly.

Most of them came from all sides of him. He quickly spun his body mid air creating a large tornado of fire around him burning all in his path. ''Yes!!!!!'' he yelled burning with rage In his eyes. Out of nowhere he would bust out from his fire tornado with his foot aimed down towards his prey's chest. It had to work, even if I hit it would not be enough to kill his prey. He had to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 am

Aponivi had watched his opponent in amazement. The young man's current adversary had impressive technique and was obviously not a force to be reckoned with. The fun would finally begin. Aponivi witnessed the torched tornado that the mysterious figure created. This technique caused Aponivi to smirk; the young waterbender became excited.

He noticed the counter-attack of the firebender. The man was heading straight towards Aponivi's chest with an impacting kick from the sky. Aponivi enjoyed this counter, but had a plan of his own to go with it. Aponivi raised his arm to call forth a hint of water. The water surrounded Aponivi and then the firebender's kick came flying towards him. Aponivi aimed to capture his opponent's foot in the water barrier he put around himself.

Aponivi then decided to attempt an end to the fight, it may or may not work. If the man's foot were caught in Aponivi's water barrier, this would go down a lot easier. Aponivi took his right ice arm, formulated a deathly sharp crystal of ice and aimed to pierce his opponent right through the neck. Aponivi aimed sharply, attempting a dead on hit.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:21 pm

His opponent was very smart he knew what he was going to do but not everything. He still came down with a kick towards his opponent's chest, of course his opponent had created a water barrier to shield himself from his massive kick. Fire would wrap around his leg using that to easily bounce off the water barrier back flipping into the air landing on one knee.

It came fast and quick a shard was coming towards his neck he raised his arm gauntlet as the ice broke of on his arm cover, but still sent him flying backwards through the ground. This was starting to get hot, they were both evenly matched. He stood up staring his opponent in the eyes'' We are evenly matched...'' he spoke
Back to top Go down
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Aponivi saw the impact of his opponent. He had sent him crashing through ground backwards. Aponivi could've easily snagged an attack at his opponent at this very moment, but he decided against this matter. With his decision made, Aponivi's expression quickly dropped: he went from excited to serious in a matter of seconds. He glanced into the man's eyes with determination in his eyes; he was ready to defend himself and, if need be, his people.

"Who are you? I can sense that you're here as a threat. What do you want with me? And why are you doing this?"
Questioned Aponivi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Open]   A New Day [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: