Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_vote_lcapA Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_voting_barA Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_vote_lcapA Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_voting_barA Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Day of Nothing. ( open )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Kae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amaya Kae

A Day of Nothing. ( open ) Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Nothing. ( open )   A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Kari walked across the beach, the sand reaching through her toes. It was a warm dat, and so she only wore a white tank top, and shorts. She looked out at the ocean and watched the waves crash into each other, the beach wasnt really livley, a few people here and there. So in peace, Kari sat on the shore line, smelling the sweet ocean air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Nothing. ( open )   A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 am

His boat had hit shore, Ahbwen stepped out of his boat as he smelled the air. He could smeel many things but the beach overwhelmed the most. He walked off his boat as he pulled it ashore, he earth bend it into the ground in a hidden sand trap. He began making his way up the beach, he reached and opened a parchment with 12 names on them. Each of them had the specific smell on which he would hunt them by. He was going to repay the favor to Rose....a fire bender royal family member. He planned to kill all 11 of her family then leave her for last as he was going to make her last days extremely painful. He stopped as he heard a women nearby, he put the piece of paper away as he looked in her direction. He was not sure if she saw him come onto the beach illegally or even if she saw him at all. He walked up the beach like he never even noticed her, maybe he hoped she would not pay attention to him. Normally....he always found himself in some situation.
Back to top Go down
MichiNozara
Novice
Novice
MichiNozara

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Nothing. ( open )   A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Michi slowly walked twords a near by tree. She stared at the ground beneth it. Examaning it. She sat down slowly and, stared at the blue sky. The sun shown through the tree brightly. Michi had other things on her mind besides relaxation. Things like what happens next? And what will I do? She sighed.
Smelled the salty air and rememberd the small memories she had of her parents. She had that memory saved for special moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Nothing. ( open )   A Day of Nothing. ( open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Nothing. ( open )
Page 1 of 1