Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 am

What the...?! How, did he do it? Her blades simply returned to liquid and fell to the ground along with glinting spikes that had hung in the air around her. "You think you could beat all four of us?" He had a fair point to be honest, if she relooked over her actions she could tell they weren't the smartest, but the rage had just burst free of her, and if her water was still under her power, she would have definately given it a go before succumbing. Artemis spoke and well, it was hard not to heed his words. 'Lesson One'?! What was he, taunting her? And great, as pointed out, they now knew she controlled the elemtent of water, but they could use electricity - were they firebenders or just more demonic forms like Rompolyus? Technically, she knew some of them, ish, she smirked to herself at the thought of what Lodi would do if he was blinded. What if he suffered in sight like she suffered with speech. The little cogs ticked over in her brain thinking over the possibilities. But the truth simply dawned on her, she would not win this match, they did outnumber her.

"I can understand your uncertainty. We are powerful people indeed....but we will not attack unless we are defending ourselves. We will only end the violence. We only kill if we have too"

Exactly where her uncertainty came from. They are powerful, she thought, so why do they want me? Her eyes still held the suspicious glares of before, none of this whole 'join us' made much sense. All she understood so far was one, speech back, and two, get stronger. But why? It was then that her water returned to her defensive stance, which she simply now waved back into her pouch, but left the sparkling shards lingering in the air. ." I can teach you how to bend without moving your body....it's your choice...join us as you will be a great addition to the team." Again how?! How would I make a great addition? You're all demonic beings with powerful skills, why would you want a water bender like me? These questions plagued her mind as Artemis outstretched a hand towards her. She let the shards drop to the floor, as her mind sighed. And most of all what would happen if she refuse... all the knowledge she had so far gathered about this group seemed more than others had known. She knew names, Rompolyus' true form, Kai, whose sadness lurked deep within him, Lodi who could remove your surroundings using the 'eye' ability and Artemis, who led them and was calm and could halt your bending at a point at your limbs. The number of people who would pay for such information seemed vast. Was this the only reason why they wanted her in? She eyed the offered hand... what on earth had she gotten herself into. She had set out to explore the world, not dive into the murky world of rival clans and such. Still the prospect of her returning voice was niggling the back of her mind. She outstretched her hand to shake his, stopping a few centimetres short of his fingers. Koki looked him dead in the eye, searching for any misgivings or true intentions. "Promise?" She mouthed with questioning eyes, she did not wanting to forget the grounds he had later mentioned of redeeming her voice, but was what she was entering simply payment for this? She did not know.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Kai's looked at Artemis as he placed a hand on his shoulder. He gave a small nod and looked to the girl with his 'normal' eyes (As in look and not in color; Theirs stil red with black out side the rims). He listened to Art correct the girl and then offer her a position in the clan. He did not understand why his leader took such an interest in this weak one but trusted his judgement and stood by, watching.

Artemis stuck his arm out at the girl, offering the deal. Kai was kind of impressed that the girl was about to take it, as she reached her hand out towards his. Then pausing, kai had to read her lips once more, "Promise?" he read. Kai binked, "Just don't be prepared for the easy training you probably did growing up." Kai said, semi warning her and semi telling her to not expect to be reteated any different than kai retreated anyone else.

The girl still remined him of his past and on that side of him, wanted to reject her joining but for some reason with in him, he want her to join the group. This mini conflict fustrated him and he turned away to Lodi, walking over to him. "Master Lodi, Our mission? It seems we have been..." He paused looking over at the girl and then back at lodi, "Sidtracted. We have lost Time." He said in his dull tone, waiting for Lodi's next order for the glitch in the plan and mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Lodi looked at Kai, he was right that the mission was at lose. They had lost time and money, though it was not a high bounty it did not bother him too much. He looked away from Kai," I will kill the target myself" he said as he turned around andbegan to walk the direction Romployus was walking before he met the girl. Artemis turned and looked at Lodi as he watched him leave, then he turned back to the girl and read her lips." I promise" he said with a warming smile. He grasped her hand and shook her hand," Welcome to the Clan....now we begin your training." he said smiling. When he let go of her hand the pact was made and now she was a part of the clan." we must go back to camp to begin your training....it's not far....2 day walk." he said looking behind him.

Romployus smiled as he gave a thumbs up to show he was happy the girl joined. He wrapped his arm around the shoulders of Kai," we are all happy even Kai here ! He maybe be a grouch like the Zombie Lodi !" he said immitating Lodi like he was a zombie.He stopped as he rubbed his chin..." though I am the only demon in the group...but no matter !" he said as he gave Kai a noogie. He was being himself, he was the clown of the group and he loved to be himself. He turned around as he began to walk back to camp. Artemis watched Kai for a moment as he could see the struggle," we have much to discuss young one" he said referring to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

As he gripped her hand in the seal of the pact, she fekt the warmth of his smile and it comforted her in this new world into which she had just entered. She had registered the feeling of disapproval from Kai, easy training? She hardly expected much looking at the hard-faced emotionless members one of whom - Lodi - vanished along the path 'to take care of the target' as she grit her teeth, this was part of her life now, she had better get used to it. But ahead of her lay the two day walk to reach the camp, already in her mind's eye she was imagining a ramshackle colaboration of tents, with typical mercenary type of burly men or others who most likely concealed a dark form like Rompolyus. However she doubted they would be as funny as him, as she had to stiffle a smile at his toying with Kai. She had to admit though, his humour seemed to brighten the damning decision she had just made and the Lodi impression was certainly enough to bring a spark to her eyes and a smirk to her face. Her ears caught Artemis' words but sensed their direction at Kai, so she ignored them as she began following Rompolyus in the direction the main group seemed to be heading. She silently sped up until she was level with him and tapped him gently on the arm and mouthed, once she had his attention "How long have you been with them then?" She asked whilst keeping her eyes forward but senses attuned to his response.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Kai nodded and watched as lodi walk away to the desaination that was their objective after he told him, he would cover for his and Rompolyus failure. Kai's fist tightend but his face was still blank. He turned to look back at artemis, Rompolyus, and the newbie, noticing she was just recuited. "We are all happy even Kai here ! He maybe be a grouch like the Zombie Lodi!" Kai looked over at Rompolyus like he was a retard. then torwards Art just before Rompolyus began to noggie him. Growling, he pushed the boy back with a sharp kick and turned away. He hated the kid and wanted to kill him at times, then he turned to the girl as he watched her walk quickly off after Rompolyus. They walked off towards the camp as Artemis looked at him, "We have much to discuss young one."

Kai lowered his head and nodded. Artemis was like a father to him and he was the only one he could talk to about anything, emotion included for when he wanted to break down after his mothers death. Kai waked over to Artemis as the girl and Rom walked into the distance, "I'm sorry." he simply said, knowing these words where rarely spoken from his lips but still had that sensitive side from his mother.

The rain had stopped for a while now and left a aching notion with in Kai, Leaving him the the normal confused and struggling self. Looking back at Artemis, kai's eye revaled his previous and present thoughts, "Do you really think It is wide to bring an innocent into our murderous clan?" Kai asked his master and clan leader, "She's a girl... after all." Speaking and remembering the curse in his family about the males and such. Beside, he had never talked to a girl before and being a teenager now his horemones where kicking in. Even if the training prevented him from showing these effect, he still felt them inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Artemis began to walk back to the camp. He glanced back to where Lodi had vanished to, he smiled as he knew that man cared too much about the missions. he looked forward as he kept on walking back to base. He watched as he saw the girl walk up to Rompolyus, he smiled as he could understand why she when up to him...he was the only cheerful one in the group. He smiled and laughed to himself, but kai came to him and distracted him with a question,"Do you really think It is wide to bring an innocent into our murderous clan?" Kai asked his master and clan leader, "She's a girl... after all." Speaking and remembering the curse in his family about the males.

Artemis smiled again as he understood the confusion in Artemises choice in letting the girl into the group. "everyone has potential and a hidden power. Though it may not be the curse but it is a choice to learn new elements and be able to new new techniques that make them a lage portion of our clan. Remember Kai, we our out numbered by the Black Locust though no deaths have happened....still...we need new powerful people." he said looking at Kai. His eyes moved slowly back to the room they were walking on. He could not wait to train with the girl and see what she had in store for him.

Rompolyus was walking with his hands resting behind his head. He did not notice the girl walk up on him as he was deep in though about the surroundings of the forest he was walking in. As he heard the girl running up on him when she got close enough, he tilted his head at her and saw her mouth the words, "How long have you been in the clan." he looked up in thought as he really did not know that answer. " I think...maybe 2 years...Ki has been in the group since he was just a kid and now he is a teenager whose all hormonal and weird " he said teasing Kai. He smiled a bit as he never known what its like to be human. " I am well...maybe th second oldest in the group...I may look like I am 17..or 19 or 18. But I am like maybe 45 years old. I was taken as a kid and turned into a demon, my father experimented on me when i was young...after an outbreak i transformed an killed him. I walked the world alone till...there was this man that out of everyone in Ba Sing Se stopped and asked if I was hungry. He said that he will be there for him as he can see what is inside me and can help me...he lend me his hand and took me to get something to eat. Now Artemis is the guy who saved my life" Rompolyus said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Wow, he was old. And just older than her, she meant seriously old! Well, 45. But it was still a far cry from her age. He may look her age (and act it), however it slightly shocked her to learn this info. Koki grinned slightly at his humourous tone of teasing Kai, which soon vanished as he told her his story of rejection and abuse - if you could call experimentation abse - and how he had already killed. She involuntarily side stepped away as she walked, not realising her mind had taken herself partially away from Rompolyus. "So you've all killed with intent before?" She mouthed, a hint of worry glinting in her eyes although she tried hard to suppress it - they must have deserved it she thought but the niggling voice at the back of her head screamed warnings of murder and deceit. Her ears gently picked up the sounds of 'the girl' floating on the wind a few metres behind her obviously from Kai and Artemis. They were discussing her, she pondered in her mind for the thought that had ultimately sparked this realisation, that was it. They still had no idea of her name. She almost smirked at the little knowledge power she had over them. She could be anonymous, vanish and only be known as the girl. Wow. How boring. Yes, it provided mystery and such but with the unknown came fear. Maybe not from these people but from outsiders. Koki did not want to install fear into people, but to be accepted, not mystified and talked about behind closed doors. So she tapped on his arm again to revert his attention to her hands as she flicked the lid on her pouch and drew with her finger in mid-air 'Koki'. As her finger moved the water hung and solidified so it was like a brush on a canvas. The brush her finger and the canvas the air. She smiled a self-satisfied smile when her artwork was complete and simply mouthed "My name..." with a broad grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:09 pm

"Everyone has potential and a hidden power. Though it may not be the curse but it is a choice to learn new elements and be able to new new techniques that make them a lage portion of our clan. Remember Kai, we our out numbered by the Black Locust though no deaths have happened....still...we need new powerful people." Artemis explained the situation and his action.

Kai nodded, somewhat understanding his logic. "I .. understand." He said, looking at the girl. Rompolyous then caught his ear as He teased at Kai again, I think...maybe 2 years...Kai has been in the group since he was just a kid and now he is a teenager whose all hormonal and weird." Kai Glared at him and then loked away. He wanted to kill that damn demon something and actually was more than once or twice a day. "I'll be at the camp." Kai said in a low growl as he jumped up and vanished.

Traveling ahead of the group, He speed straight for the place he had know as home for so many years. Hours became minutes, Minutes became seconds, and before he knew it he reached the camp. He came to a stop and looked around the camp; No one was there. Then he walked to his tent, opening the flap anf then closing it. By the time he had got there it was dark and the other weren't expected back for at least another few hours.

Kai lifted up the lanter in his tent and snapped his fingers, creating fire, and then lighting the candle inside. Hanging it up, he began to remove his wet upper clothing; Including the cloak, hat, and Dark wrapped shirt. Laying on his bed, Her removed his shoes and tossed his arms behind his head. Looking up at the ceiling, His eyes wondered the top of the tent. Kai began to think of many things; Personal, Combacticial, tatical, and more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 am

Lodi stood before a village as it burned in the sky. he narrowed his eyes as he scanned all the dead before him. He hated them...pirates, they were all hiding the man the clan was sent to kill that had plans with the Black Locus. The smoke swirled around him as he could smell, flame,death, and the fallen that had been taken by the fire. The wind picked up as it swept at his cloak, Lodi reached from within his cloak pulling his hat down and began to walk outside of the town. He was not far from where his camp was. it had been a day since he had seen the new recruit. Though he would be training her, he was not happy about it. he hated newbies as they were stupid and foolish relying on the old style of bending. Lodi was not a fan of bending by movement of the body, he could do it by just looking at someone or by pointing a finger at someone, besides his eye ability. He was a much different user, but as all members had to endure was the pain if the clans curse. He had to, Artemis, Rompolyus, and especially Kai.

They all had to endure the pain as they had to learn how to fight by forgetting the styles of bending and learning a whole new style that could kill them. They style was more or less having your body start all over again learning on how to balance it and keep it in check. Though it was using a certain amount of energy but having it explode at a high magnitude...which could lead to death if the user did not know what he or she was doing. As he walked closer to the camp he say Artemis Standing looking into the camp fire. he saw Romployus and the girl talking. His pupils twisted into a different shape a she was listening to the conversation. He had learned the girls name and learned of what they were talking about. He knew that he had not told her who she would b training with.

As Rompolyus sat at the camp fire it hit him. Even with such a great conversation he forgot," Well...I am sorry to say but training to learn a whole different style will not be easy as....he is your teacher." he said pointing to Lodi who was looking off in the distance but he was listening.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:37 pm

She often glanced into the fire, watched it dance as she and Rompolyus talked. Each flame licked the wood and merged with the others in their wild untamed manner, as Rompolyus suddenly changed the tune of the conversation. "Well...I am sorry to say but training to learn a whole different style will not be easy as....he is your teacher. She turned to find her eyes drift towards the form of Lodi, a fair distance away from them but with an intent air around him that she knew he had been listening. He was her teacher. She could almost hear the thinking going on in the minds of those others in the camp. Artemis stood closer to the fire, Rompolyus - only a few paces away and Kai who was hidden in one of the tents. If she had to pick, she'd probably pick right, she could sense the water on his wet clothes dripping and condensing into the atmosphere. Well, she was going to have to make a start somewhere. Koki stepped forward slightly, fist in her palm and bowed, yet held herself high when she came back up. Respect for the fact that he was obviously the most feared of the group, meaning most likely the most powerful. She steeled herself to expect the worst treatment, she doubted he felt at all happy with her bending a few days ago, not that he couldn't have probably dessimated her if he wanted. She breathed deep and out to clear her mind. This wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next