Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_voting_barHere comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Falling asleep, Kai drifted off into his dreams. He had flash backs of his happy and innocent childhood. His Family was there, laughing and talking about everyday things. Kai was the same age as he was now. He looked from his deseced mother, to deseced teacher, to his long dead father, and finally to an unknown person. It was a girl, Short blonde colored hair like his mothers and two different color eyes. One eye read and the other blue. 'who?' He thought looking at the girl. Every one here was family but who was she? This mysterous girl was obviously older than his and looked like she was in her late twenties to earily thirdies.

The girl turned to him and his eye looked at his mother imedently, almost asking her in wonder. As his eye stopped, they widend. the same image popped into his head as he saw forwhen he killed her. His old teacher was burned to a crisp. He turned away looking back at the girl as she was walking away with the elemental crown upon her head.

His eyes then shot open, body not even twitching. Kai looked around silently before sitting up. The sun had rised a bit ago and kai was surprised he had slept much he did and slept in until dawn. The day was cloudy and his robes where still soaked. He sighed, placing his feet on the Matted floor and bending down to put his shoes on. Afterwards he stood and walked up of the tent.

Walking over to the camp fire he looked to see if there was any breakfast yet. Unfortantly there was none. The cool wind chilled Kai's bare chest and brushed through his mid-Brown hair. His body was fit and muscular, a firm six pack clear (and attractive ;P). Without his eye ability activated, Kai's eyes where normal looking. They were light green with a touch of yellow around the rim of the pupil.

These soft eye looked from The fire to Rompolyus to the girl. He looked at her, forgetting for a moment that she had just joined the clan. His thoughts paused a moment, she still reminded him of his mother. Then he started to remember the girl from his dream, the one wo seemed to familiar. He looked away, not knowing if they locked eyes or not but was to deep in thought. Kai turned away leaving the camp.

He walked through the woods, keeping his ear out for any noise. Then a familiar sound of deer brushed throught the tree, looking for food. He eyes looked over in the direction of the beast. Looking down, he saw a strong twig on the ground. Picking it up, He activated his eye ability, and then sharply throwing it toward the deer; a faint squeal was caught in the distance. He walked to the noise and there on the ground, lied a deer. It was big and strong and the twig stuck out of it side. Kai crouched down and pulled the stick from the animal, snapping his fingers, and then using the bented fire to close the wound.

Shortly afterwards, Kai walked into camp with the fresh kill over his shoulder. Going to the camp fire, he sat down, picking up a knife, and began to skin the animal; preparing it to cook.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Hello   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC: Hey i heard this was free to anyone can I join? I'm new here and I haven't started into a forum thread yet but i have a character. Can i join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC: If it says open then join in ! XP

Lodi stood at the training field waiting for the girl. Though he did not like teaching beginners he knew that it was in the good of the clan and the good of making another powerful warrior. Though he had not really fought a girl in his life, he never took them seriously and never thought they were a threat. He rested against the tree as he was still wearing his hat but he took off his cloak and had it resting on a branch. He looked at it blowing in the wind as he waiting for the girl, he thought of a game plan as he wanted her to attack him. He wanted to learn about her style and see if he could not alter it. He knew that she was a water bender when she got defensive with Artemis, though he knew that Artemis had no reason to fight her. He looked at his hands as he cracked his knuckles as he looked up again, still he did not see her. He looked around him as he could see the training scars he and Kai had left when they first started training. He knew of the boys anger and how Lodi had killed his cowardly father. he sat up as he opened his hand, palm facing up and he swung it at the tree in front of him. Like a concussion, he didn't have to hit it as the tree exploded.

He titled his head as he knew he still had it, he sensed the girl coming this way and he was going to test her awarness. A fog began to lift as it grew thicker and thicker. he was going to test to see if she could find him and hit him...he was not going to block . He wanted to know how much she could hurt him.

*sorry its short XP*
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Firebender in your midst.   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Kasei exited out of the fog, seeing an earthbender ahead of him and a small training field. His hair was wet, and his hood stuck against his head. A scimitar hung at the boys side as he walked towards the earth bender. "Hi."he said strangely. For some reason he felt a little weird being in the earth kingdom. He smelled strongly of sea salt, and his clothes were soaking wet. "I'm in the earth kingdom... right?" he said.

OOC:My character isn't on my profile but his name is Kasei Hayabusa, you should find his description under characters.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:38 am

It was time. Time to begin probably the moment she had been waiting for the entire time she had been within the camp. As she approached the clearing, she glimsed him slightly before a thick fog transcended, obscuring her view. She could sense the water particles around her, within the fog, within the grass which she stood upon and the water which flowed around the only other body in the clearing. Yes, she avoided blood bending, that was for those who were serious threats. Koki did want to have to reveal her mind's eye feeling of every throb as his heart pumped blood around his circulatory system. She closed her eyes imagining the scene, she could feel all movement of the water in the air, any disturbance and she would know as the acting force would send ripples through the fog which she could recognise instantly. Yet for some strange reason he did not move. She held up her hands and wordlessly commanded the water to form her blades. It seeped in from the fog surrounding her body so much so that an area of clear vision was established around her. Gripping their frozen handles, eyes still closed, she listened for his heartbeat. There, she turned a few degrees to correct her direct path to Lodi. And it was then she realised the purpose of this. A test? Maybe, maybe not. She was unsure but this was Lodi. She scrounged her brain for any inclination of what he wanted. He wanted to train her, well he had been told to train her, whether or not he wanted to was his business. She decided on her plan of action. She relaxed her mind and gave herself up to the water around her, she felt the balance, and she commanded forth her water form, a less detailed version of herself, constructed by the water droplets in the air. Koki's true feet were planted firmly on the ground but her watery form walked forwards taking the blades of ice with them. She could feel what her water form felt, the outline of her body moved through the fog, transparent unless you really looked and saw the blades and from there the outline of her exact shape could be realised. She sent forth her apparition to the place where Lodi's beating heart was, she could feel the closeness now, they were not that far. The appartition swung the swords and took the defensive stance in front of Lodi, waiting as the fog cleared slightly, enough to expose it's form. Several metres away stood Koki, in the same stance eyes closed, surrounded by fog, listening to the liquid. Right, she thought, time to liven things a bit, as a small smile grazed her mouth. She breathed in deep and out and at this moment, her apparition burst from a mass of water droplets to millions of miniscule ice shards sharp at every edge which flew towards the beating heart of Lodi.

Whats this? Another heartbeat had entered the fog, one that beat with nervousness. Who was this... she continued her attack on Lodi as she froze the fog around the newcomer's lower half of his body, attempting to encase his legs and feet at least in the thickest of ice. He could wait for her attention as it reverted back to her instructor, she was in the midst of training.

((OOC: Haha sorry mines so long! Razz also hope the whole new invention of an extra like water body is allowed, kinda thought it'd be cool Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Hmm?   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Kasei sensed a coldness at his legs, reaching down he melted off the ice that encased his thighs. A figure, two of them, one made out of water the other a girl. Using his heat vision he reached outwards. Yep, definitely someone there. He reached for his scimitar, putting himself into defense mode. Pulling it out half way he turned around him running through the water form, pulling it out his scimitar as the water splashed on his face he aimed it at the girls neck.

(OOC: Somebody respond already. wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Lodi watched the fog as he noe picked up two people. His pupil and a foolish fire bender. His eyes moved to the right as he looked at the fire bender. He spoke to him but Lodi looked away as he did not care for the man as he sees him as a weakling. A fool who knows not the true bending of fire. Lodis eyes moved left as he spotted Koki already when she entered the fog. This was no ordinary fog...it was fog created by the chi within Lodis body. He could sense her every movement. He still stood there waiting for her to break the silence.

She did as expected, a water creation stood before him but he looked past it and at the real Koki. As the water form burst into a shower of water needles, he tilted his head but his eyes moved to the man as his legs where now being engulfed by ice. She was distracted as he she focusing on two people." Fool..." he mumbled to himself as he rolled out of the way as the shards just hit the tree. He was gone and out of sight. He watched as the man fire vended out of the ice and went after the girl. He shook his head as the man turned his back on him and immediately went to his blades.

He sneered as he watches the fool go after the girl. He vanished as he appeared to the left, twisting his body he spun and chopped at the hand which held the blade. He spun around fully twisting the wrist and removing the blade and tossing it into a tree nearby and pushed the man away from his pupil. He stood in front of the girl giving a clear message that he was messing with the wrong people today. He turned and looked back at the girl," I am your target not this hobo.." he sneered but most of his anger was at the man interrupting.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 pm

The heartbeat suddenly vanished as her master disappeared into the fog, as if he had never been there in the first place. Her needles dug into the tree, splintering the bark. Koki, realising her mark had gone she let their form drop back into liquid. But what was this firebender?! He dared interupt her learning after a clear message of stay away was given. Next moment she felt the moving person, surging forward, towards her. She opened her eyes as the man and his blade came ever closer. He wanted to attack admist a sea of condensed water, the very element she controlled. Yet suddenly, Lodi was there. He was just there. She was slightly taken aback as he disarmed him, showing only a slight taster of his skills.
"I am your target not this hobo.."
She withheld the smirk she felt arising but now what definately not the time. She nodded solemly as she cast a deathly glance at the man. She moved backwards a steps, not removing her eyes from either. She had realised how her last attack had failed, it was water, and it was an attack. She needed something unexpected, but what? She wracked her brain, she could not match him in skill, he was stronger, he played tricks. She could not attack could she? Well she couldn't, but maybe the newcomer could. She stood and held out her hands, palms down to the ground. Droplets of water zoomed to her body and encrusted her skin in a hard layer of ice, just as a precaution. She focused her mind, this was going to require all her concentration. She listened to the hearts around her. She felt the warmth of their blood, well at least the man's, Lodi's seemed almost inhuman. It was then she made her move, she outstretched her mind and harnessed the man's blood. She commanded his body, his blood not his mind, but his actions were hers to commence. She tested the feel of him, commanded him to take a few steps, he seemed alright, he would have to do. She sensed the fire within him, she would have fun - she thought, as she forced him to adopt a bending stance.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Response...   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:27 am

Kasei wondered at the two people, they thought that they could defeat him... how wrong they were. As the earthbender disarmed him, he felt the waterbender take control of his body... his body was suddenly... well it felt... as if he was a dead limp fish. He wasn't going to submit to the two brats who thought they could defeat him. Using his mind he attempted to heat the waterbenders body to unreasonable temperatures... 346 degrees. Doing this he could burn her... a burn that couldn't be healed by waterbending, but only by rest... at least second degree. he didn't know why he would do this to a girl... but she couldn't just force him to do whatever she wanted.
As for the old man... he knew he was just training with the girl... he obviously thought him as chaff (which was insulting) but if so then it wasn't worth attacking Kasei. He didn't mean to hurt the girl... but he wasn't a puppet. He remembered something his father told him... never underestimate a waterbender, but never turn your back on one... or surrender to one... they will overtake you.
He looked at the girl... 17... and only one inch shorter then her.
Then he felt his anger flame, at what the earthbender had said. He was not a hobo! Though he was one now... he was of royal fire nation blood.
"Fyi guys... I'm not a hobo... and I'm not weak either."he said, as the heat increased around the waterbender. "I'm... the hooded pheonix."he said... quoting his nickname.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:43 am

Lodi Watched the girl as he noticed she was a blood bender. His eyes moved to her then to the man. He watched as she controlled him but only for a moment. His eyes moved to the man as he could tell he was a good enough fir bender but he could see he was trying to raise the girls body temperature. "It wont work....shes a blood bender, besides a water bender. Though if you want to play battle of the minds then you found the right person." he said coldly in a sly tone. He had a 100 years plus experience due to the curse. He knew the mans fighting style as he knew where he had got it from. He was old enough and wise enough to remember everything since day one of the beginning of the curse. He walked to the girl as he looked her her to stand down. He looked at the man and tilted his head," Obviously you don't know me...I have killed 1,000's of men just like you....with just looking at them. His eyes shifted into a star like shape as the mans surrounds changed. The world around him began to spin but he stood there like he was in a room that was moving by except him.

Then the world changed to a graveyard with tens of thousands of tombstone. " Each represents a kill in my legacy. Your fighting a man who can control the mind of anyone who looks at me. I am not just a normal bender...I am a Doletskaya." he said. Though in Koki's point of view it just looked like the two were just staring at each other standing thee and not moving.

Then Lodi a second later made step away and turned to look at the girl. His eyes were normal and everything for the man returned to normal as he was back in the forest. Lodi turned and looked at the man, " I do not fight fools not worthy of my blade or my eyes." he said as he turned and walked past Koki. " Come..follow me girl...we have much to train..a Blood Bender is very useful to the Clan. I can teach you many secrets that even you can turned the dead as your weapon." he said walking away from the man.

He found him pointless..foolish...and a dumb@ss. A man who runs into battle without learning who he is fighting, is not a challenge. He never fought anyone who was not worthy or too weak. he never killed the weak...he only killed to gain or to defend himself. The wind swept around Lodi as he grabbed his hat and placed it on his head. He grabbed his cloak and put it on his it covered all of his body except the upper part of his head. The hat covered everything but his eyes, he looked at the man and turned around and walked away from a pointless fight. " Blood bender versus a fire bender.....pointless...Hooded Phoenix " he said mocking his so called call to fame as he made a foolish error.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))   Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain... ((Open to anyone))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next