Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sara
Sara

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Mai ran in circles dodging the beam of molten flame. It was like a lava laser. Whatever it was it wasn't fun to dodge. It burned holes all through the cobbles stones, melting stone and steel. Burning Legion huh? Yeah, not a bad name. Mai needed to read up on her history, she was sure there was something in a book somewhere about an army this demonic and flaming and powerful. Maybe in Dara's Library. But not right now.

No right now she needed to fight back. To attack and kill this thing. To destroy it. She turned around, and used her dar bending to cover herself in armour. The sky was black with dark clouds and soot and ash and smoke and flame. No one would see her. She'd blend right into the darkness. Using her armour as cover and protection, she ran up to the Flame Lord, and aimed a dark spear right at its chest.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Karasu Kazegami
9,988,434/10,000,000 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu ducked out of the way of the flaming punch. She was lucky. The house behind her was not. The second the Flame Demon's fist hit the wall of the house the whole thing caught flame, and the wall melted away as if turned to lava. She really hoped there wasn't anyone in there. That would only make her feel worse. Karasu needed to retaliate quickly and bring this thing down, then go after big daddy dragon.

Looking around for a source of water, Karasu was ashamed to say she could find none. Not even any carried on her. She wasn't ready for battle when she was called here. It also didn't help that it was so hot right now she couldn't pull moisture from the air to bend. It was a dry heat. Then, as if answered by the gods, Karasu saw a fountain ahead of her. She grabbed as much water as she could from it, and brought the torrent down on the Flame Demon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But, with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed, we, still, are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."
HP: 9,995,833/10,000,000

Yami smirked as she pushed her opponents back, frying them all with their own fire. All six of the monsters crumbled into piles of ash, which were carried away on the wind. Yami liked the heat of the city. It was her natural element, even if it made Kokuo a little uncomfortable. Yami could draw strength from the flames surrounding her, and that in turn gave her confidence that she could fight whatever came next. She wasn't expecting a giant dragon.

Yami stared at the sky as the large black form descended from the clouds, landing only a few meters away from her. She was obviously its target. It glared down at her, and Yami knew it wasn't there to talk. All of her former confidence vanished in an instant. The dragon breathed a torrent of flames into the sky, lighting up the darkness created by the smoke of the city. Then he sent Yami flying with his clawed hand.

It didn't do too much. None of the claws made contact, but his palm had a good deal of force to it, and Yami found herself in a pile of ruble, staring through a human-shaped hole in the wall of a half-destroyed building. She shook her head, shaking bits of debris from her hair. It was time. Yami stepped out of the building, pulling a new weapon from its straps on her back. Blessed Be They Flame, a giant hammer with the head of a dragon forged as the head. The hammer was capable of channeling Yami's fire. It would be difficult to fight a fire dragon with fire, but given the lack of water, Yami didn't have any other option. Yami leaped through the air, shooting flames through her feet to give her an extra boost. She swung the hammer at the dragon's giant face, aiming for an eye. Cyan flames spewed from the "mouth" of the hammer as Yami brought it down towards the dragon's face.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Nefarian (Blocking Loola)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Demon (Blocking Stephy, Dances With Derp, Niya, and Lyss)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Lord (Blocking Sara, Bailey and Kouzai)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:47 pm

((OOC: Since Tarlof has been removed, the Flame Lord will be changed to the target of Sara, Bailey and Kouzai.))

Nefarian the Blackwing, Son of Magmaros
994,256/1,000,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 10,000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------

Nefarian felt the hammer hit his maw.  He was a massive beast.  A beast of flame.  A beast of fire, and lava.  Son of Lord Magmaros, the Flamewarder, Warden of All That is Molten, Lord of Fire, Demon of Flame, Master of the Burning Legion.  When Magmaros passed on, and once Nefarian mated with Onyxia, his mate and queen, he could take over for his father and become leader of his Burning Legion.  Nefarian the Blackwing they called him.  But his father...The Destroyer.  The Defiler.  The Betrayer.  Xaxas in the ancient tongue of the humans and Spiritborne.

Nefarian would not allowed a small pin-prick of an attack to stop him, for with his size and immunity to flame, that is all the attack felt like.  Nefarian laughed as he realized how close Yami got to him.  Roaring, he opened his maw and blasted her with a wave of flame.  A wave of molten flame.  Something that would make his father proud.  He cared not what weapon this child carried, whether she was strong or not.  She was still a toothpick in his eyes.  Nefarian the Blackwing would not allowed it!

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x6)

Flame Demon, Lieutenant of Lord Magmaros
797/10,000 HP [Niya]
5023/10,000 HP [Lyss]
6059/10,000 HP [Stephy]
6309/10,000 HP [Dances With Derp]
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: These demons are currently attacking: Niya, Lyss, Stephy, Dances With Derp))

The demon ducked from Kamui's attack.  The blade whizzed over his head, and he gurgled another molten laugh that sounded like the cracking of a volcano.  The rumbling from deep within the Earth.  The rumbling of an demon that had woken after thousands of years.  The demon laughed harder, then brought a flaming fist down into the crook of Kamui's neck, right where her collar bone was.

The torrent fell on the demon, dousing much of his flame and his flame whip.  The water prevented the demon from using much of his ability to use flame.  It would take until the time the water evaporated, not too long, but long enough.  For now, the demon was going melee.  He aimed a punch for Karasu's gut, and hoped to get her on the ground.

Alyssandra's hand pierced her opponent, and it let out a pained roar.  A cry for help.  Help came.  A second demon.  Weakened from battle with some of the city's soldiers, but still in fighting shape, the demon came to avenge its dying brother.  As Alyssandra's opponent died, the second enemy came towards her while his brother turned to ash.  He swung a flaming fist at Alyssandra's head, aiming for vengeance.

Omaru's retaliation came next.  The demon roared as he disappeared into ash and a pool of lava.  But Omaru's battle was far from over.  Where the demon once lay destroyed, another appeared in its place.  Another returned, rising up from the ashes like a phoenix.  He gurgled a molten laugh at Omaru before aiming a flaming lava punch at its opponent's face.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x1 [No Multiplier])
Random number (1,2500) :

Flame Lord, General of Lord Magmaros
42,996/50,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 5000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: This demon is currently attacking: Sara, Kouzai and Bailey.))

First Raijin attacked the Flame Lord with a burst of green lightning. The demon once more blocked the lightning bolt, gathering it in the palm with which the demon blocked the attack.  Then it forced its palm back towards Raijin, bouncing the lightning back at him, aiming right for Raijin's chest.  The demon had no qualms with returning, killing or maiming someone with their all attack.  It just wanted to destroy and burn and kill and ruin.  That's all it cared for.

Next, the demon felt a sharp pain in its chest and roared with agony as it noticed the spear of darkness in its chest.  With rage filling it, it flamed up and grabbed Mai, tossing her aside into a nearby house, but not before slamming her into the ground.  Then the pain continued and the demon roared so loud that a plume of lava erupted nearby in a plaza square.  One of the demon's hand had been removed and it was NOT happy about it.  Glaring flames at Daisuke, the demon ripped the shadow spear from its chest, set it aflame, and hurled at high speeds at Daisuke, hoping to impale the fucker.  Now the Flame Lord was angry.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x3 [No Multiplier])
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 7:38 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 5:31 pm

HP: 9,988,901

Although the fiery punch missed Omaru's face, it still socked him right in the stomach, sending him flying in the opposite direction. Had the punch hit his face, he'd probably be dead. Omaru landed in a loud thud and tumbled on the stone brick street. With much discomfort, Omaru pushed himself off the ground, wiping dirt and blood from his forehead. The demon stood, hunched over, waiting to strike once more at Omaru. Hopefully, he'd have some luck and finish off the demon in his next attack.

Omaru drew the twin blades from their sheathes and burst into a sprint. He didn’t know exactly how he'd strike but whatever he would do, it was bound to be something. Omaru neared the demon. With his arms cocked back, he thrust the swords forward, aimed directly at the demon's gut.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:57 pm

defense roll:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next