Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] Empty
PostSubject: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:24 pm

READ THIS OOC BEFORE RESPONDING

((OOC: This topic is considered part of the timeline.  It is official and canon.  It happens right after the fleeing of the royals after the Seven Thorns have sacked the city.  It takes place in Ba Sing Se.  There are pictures provided to show you what your enemies look like.  Please read each post carefully, as some attacks have multipliers applied to them, to show many enemies are attacking you at once.  Either Magmaros or his minions will attack you, they will never both attack.  The deadline to defeat Magmaros will be the 30th of March at 11:59pm.  Please be aware that due to plot devices beyond our control, your characters memories will be wiped after this battle has concluded.  Also keep in mind that everyone is allowed 10 million HP (10,000,00), their damage counter is out of 10,000 and that if it's not on your application or applied for prior to this topic, you cannot use it.  Multiple elements are allowed, as are master techniques, sub-elements and combination elements.  Your opponent is allowed to attack you all at once.  You, as challengers, can only attack him or his minions, you cannot attack both.  As his minions attack in groups, you may attack them as a whole, treating them as a single unit.  Good luck.  If you have any more questions ask Kouzai.))

Lord Magmaros, Elemental Spirit Drake of the Flame
15,000,000/15,000,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 15,000

Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

"Pain..."

Chains, rattled, straining against their cement anchor.  Lord Magmaros felt his chains wrap tight around his arms and legs.  He was placed here, hundreds of thousands of years ago.  By that old man, En'no-gyoja.  Lord Magmaros was a servant of the old gods.  Once a proud spirit, the first dragon.  Lord of all drakes of the flame.  Now...now....now he was a prisoner.  This angered him.  Truly angered him to the very pit of his rage.

"Agony..."

Magmaros tugged again.  Again and again and again.  His stregnth returning.  He could hear it, the chanting, humming in his head.  The Old Gods called to him.  They called for him to free them.  Free them from the prison that En'no-gyoja, their own brother, had placed them in.  The Ark...the Ark.  The Ark must be opened.  They must be freed!  Magmaros ripped further into the chains, pulling with all of his strength.  One of them popped loose, his back leg, left side.  Magmaros quickened his pace.

"My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps."

Magmaros tugged again.  He needed to answer the call.  The Old Gods needed him!  Roaring, he could feel the vibrations of his echoing call hit the ceiling of the deep cavern.  Somewhere in the world, a tsunami hit an island of warriors.  Swinging his tail as his right claw broke free, Magmaros slammed it into the wall.  An earthquake somewhere else, ripping its way across a vast desert.  Buzzard Wasps fleeing in fear.

Magmaros was almost free, just a little more.  He slammed his head against the ceiling in protest, and another limb snapped free.  Behind his eyes he could see an airship crash into a massive, red city.  Somewhere else, another earthquake in a city of rock and stone and walls.  The last chain snapped a massive tidal wave swept over a nation of those who bent darkness to their will.  Another roar as he reared and Magmaros could see a massive chasm appear in the earth like a molten, bleeding scar as the earth fell away into the ground.  The area appeared to be near a city of stone on a massive mountain, with a system of stone slides.

"The world heaves with my torment.  It's wretched kingdom's quake beneath my rage!"

Magmaros dug his way through the earth until he ripped through the top of a volcano.  Mt. Vulcan was what the Old God's told him this place was.  Magmaros spread his wings, as they bled as and smoke and flame.  His whole body was engulfed.  His wingspan covered the sky and was larger than the whole of this island.  Magmaros took flight, still cloaked in flame and smoke and flew across the sky, clouding everything over in darkness as a trail of flame and smoke followed him.

"At last the whole world shall break!  All will burn beneath the shadow of my wings!"

Magmaros flew across the world, passing over the Four original nations.  His wings blew flame as he flew, burning anything unfortunate enough to be beneath them.  He flew at such great speeds, the wind shattered dams and blew over forests that burned to a crisp in an instant once the flames touched them.  He passed by an island, Kyoshi.  He breathed his breath of molten flame and burned the whole of the island to a crisp in a second.  He roared as he flew away, trumpeting his victory to the wretched mortals below and the gods above.

Magmaros flew and flew until he reached the walled city before.  It was still reeling from the earthquake and several of the walls had come falling down in sections.  The city already looked like an army had carpet bombed it and invaded a few days earlier, and the citizens who were already looking dejected were fleeing in terror.  Some killed themselves outright.  Others tried to look brave.  Magmaros fried them alive first.  There was nothing Magmaros hated more false bravery, especially in the face of imminent and unavoidable death.

Mothers, children, families.  Infants.  Fathers.  Crying children.  Animals.  They burned as Magmaros laughed.  Humans were so...feeble.  With another roar of triumph, Magmaros called for his army of hundreds of thousands of Flame Spirits.  They did not call him by his nickname for nothing.  Deathwing Magmaros then landed atop the outer wall.  As his claws grasped the top of the wall, soldiers being crushed to blood pulps beneath them, the turned the stones they touched a red hot colour.  It looked as if magma had touched the stones.

Flame Spirit, Servant of Lord Magmaros
1000/1000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

Magmaros froze, as did his hundreds of thousands of flaming spirit soldiers.  Several beams of white light appeared before him.  Then in his head he understood.  A being known as the Spirit King was sending random heroes of the world to defeat him.  Hopefully they were strong enough.  He said they were blessed with his strength.  Let us hope it would be enough.  Magmaros roared, and sent his army of many armed, flaming warriors with swords and breaths of flame towards their new opponents.  They swarmed the "heroes", three on each of them.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x3 per Person)

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:15 am

HP: 10,000,000

Omaru's nostrils filled with smoke. He coughed and fanned the air in front of his face, trying to breathe in fresh air. The sky was glowed an eerie orange, no clouds, only smoke and dust. Ba Sing Se resembled nothing but rubble compared to its once glorious walls and stunning scenery. Doom and destruction surrounded Omaru and the other heroes that were sent here by the Spirit King. Omaru didn’t know what to do. He stood in complete and utter destruction.

Omaru's gaze landed on Magmaros. Evil and twisted. Before Omaru had a chance to observe further, several spirits came down from the sky and began their assault on the heroes. Three spirits attacked each person. Omaru drew the two blades he just obtained from a good friend, the Twin Broadswords of Kouzai I. The Bane of the Dark Lord and Fang of the Father. The swords themselves were great but without bending, they couldn't be used to their full potential. Omaru still used them anyway.

The three spirits landed in front of him with their swords drawn as well. They each took a turn swinging at Omaru, each attack blocked and parried with little effort. Finally, it was Omaru's chance to strike all three of the spirits and then advance to Magmaros.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 am

dante the criminal
HP: 10,000,00/10,000,00
Damage Counter: Out of 10000

defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:18 am

dante the criminal
HP: 10,000,00/10,000,00
Damage Counter: Out of 10000

Dante took a moment to look at the field. he scoffed as he wondered why he was even here. he wasn't being paid and he wasn't really killing anybody, but here he was. he sidestepped the attacks from the fire spirits and pulled water from his wineskin, whipping it at his enemies

attack accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

attack strength
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:46 am

Daisuke Mouse

Defense Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:02 am

OOC: Hey guys, 10 Million is 10,000,000 not 10,000,00 Just saying, everyones missing a 0 so far.

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568

Daisuke wasn't sure what was going on. He had heard about demons and monsters attacking but thought they were merely fairytails meant to scare the children into behaving correctly. Well, atleast that's what worked for him when he was younger. As the white light began to fade and he gained his eyes, the sight in front of him made him wish he was blind. This creature was pure evil and disgust rolled into one giant punching bag. Was it so horrible looking that it's own features had turned it against the world? Daisuke didn't want to find out. Before he could consider anything, the three demons struck down on him. He fell almost like a cart of cabbages onto the floor structure.

With a fighting stance, Daisuke pulled out his katanas with the dragon blade in his left hand and the long sword in his right before jumping over the demons coming at him to attack the Lord Magmaros himself.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:46 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Raijin was caught off guard by the sudden attack.  The enemies pounced on him, doing a bit of bruising.  He gained a cut on his arm, but was able to wriggle out from beneath them and free himself.  Then he looked around and realized where he was.  Ba Sing Se.  The place looked like it had been ripped to shit.  An army had passed through here not only a week prior, carpet bombing the city, burning buildings and attacking the people.  Apparently, from what he gathered from the screaming, fleeing citizens, an earthquake just tore through here, and now some big dragon spirit was burning the place down with his army of flame spirits.

"Thanks dad," hissed Raijin under his breath, "This is just where I needed to be right now, 'Spirit King.'  What kind of father sends their son into a place like this?"  Raijin didn't have time to question.  He saw the Warrior of Darkness, Daisuke Mouse, run off to attack the giant, flaming dragon who breathed flame and lava and who bled magma.  "Idiot," muttered Raijin under his breath, "He's going to get himself killed.  The world needs him."  Raijin ran off towards Daisuke, going to help him in attacking the dragon and backing him up.

As Daisuke aimed his swords at the Dragon, Raijin shot a bolt of green lightning at Lord Magmaros, distracting the dragon from Daisuke's charge.  "Come on you big ugly fuck-whistle!" roared Raijin at the dragon, "Come here!"

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by Sakai Lyssa on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next