Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:06 pm

HP: 9,989,656

Omaru ducked beneath the kick. The intense heat from the flames that surrounded its body was too hot for comfort. The entire world was too hot comfort now. Omaru looked just past the demon's large body to see his swords lying on the ground. With quick reflexes and outstanding agility, Omaru bolted for his swords, dodging any further attack made by the demon.

With his swords returned, Omaru needed to attack once more. It wasn’t easy to devise an attack when there is practically no breathable air and a giant fire demon is constantly trying to destroy you. Omaru bobbed and weaved his way around a couple attacks until he found the chance to strike. The demon attempted to backhand Omaru but missed, leaving its chest wide open for a solid attack. Omaru lunged with both of his swords reached in front of him, aiming for the center of its chest.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:20 pm

defense points

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568

Dai saw the hand reach down for him and encased it with dark matter, jumping onto it for better leverage before swinging down hard with the katana, aiming to cut off the hand at the wrist. The demon may be bigger than him, but he wasn't scared. He was filled with the injustice this demon and its father were throwing down on mankind below them. They had to win, and Dai wasn't going to just stand by and watch.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:

(edited to fix coding error on rolls)

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Raijin's attack failed, and then the beast struck back. Daisuke had hit it, but he hurt it. Only that made it angrier. Way to go. No. No it wasn't Daisuke's fault. That fucking thing was looking for an excuse to attack them, to hurt them. It was a demon. It was twisted by Lord Magmaros. Magmaros himself was twisted by whomever his masters were. Raijin could hear the call in his head. Whispers. Whispers that commanded he--No, no he wasn't going to listen.

Why were these whispers ringing in his head? Raijin didn't know. Right now he didn't care. Maybe they thought he was someone else. Whoever these whisperers were, they were mistaken. Raijin was not going to listen to them. He closed off his mind, he turned back to the Flame Lord, and he blasted another bout of green lightning at the demon's centre.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,996,120/10,000,000

Alyssandra jumped to the side, rolling on her shoulder as the ground at her feet where she once stood blew apart as the demon redirected the lightning at her. Glaring at the demon, Alyssandra swore to herself. This demon was tougher than it looked. It was one on one, no one was coming by to distract it for her. The techniques for a fire clone were lost with Fire Lord Katsuro and Spirit King Raiden. No one else knew how to do the technique, so she couldn't even distract the demon herself.

Okay. No. No she couldn't give up. Time to strike. She would distract the best using her own attacks. Gathering her energy, she aimed a massive bolt of lightning slightly to the left of the demon's head. The demon looked to its side, looking at the bolt. Alyssandra took the time. She charged in. The demon swung its tail. Alyssandra covered her arm in flame so it did not burn her, and grabbed the tail, wrapping it tight around her arm.

With a roar, the enemy glared at her. With its tail trapped it couldn't strike at her with it, and it couldn't run away or escape. Using the close proximity, Alyssandra covered her other arm in lightning, and aimed to slam it right through the chest of the Flame Demon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Spoiler:
HP: 9,988,866/10,000,000

Kamui leaned backwards, her spin parallel to the cobbled, burning ground, and dodged the flaming whip.  The demon was on its last legs.  It would not survive much longer.  She needed to attack it now, to bring it down and end this demon's life forever.  Somewhere, a voice in her mind gave her the name of the army she fought.  The Burning Legion.  An apt name.  Everything was on fire and Ba Sing Se was definitely burning.

Kamui watched the Flame Demon lug itself around, sluggish, tired and broken.  It was going to die.  One more hit should do it, provided she could strike it in the right place.  Lifting her sword, Kamui aimed right for the demon's neck, hoping to decapitate it.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next