Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 1:22 am

((OOC: Yami was the only character who could not defeat her enemy Flame Spirits, and so they will continue to attack her till she does. For the remainder of you, you will be attacked by both Magmaros and his minions [different flame demons] this turn. You may only block one. Who you are allowed to block depends on who you attacked last turn. If you attacked Magmaros you block Magmaros' attack. If you attacked his minions, you can only block their attacks this turn.))

Lord Magmaros, Elemental Spirit Drake of the Flame
HP: 15,000,000/15,000,000
Damage Counter: Out of 12,000

Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

Magmaros watched as these pathetic mortals ran towards him, trying to attack him. Futile. Pathetic. "WORMS! PATHETIC WRETCHED WORMS!" roared Magmaros, his voice echoing across the world. Another rumbled shifted underneath the ground, shaking the city. Magmaros roared to the sky, and a magma geyser erupted somewhere just outside the Light Kingdom capital, a volcano starting to form. The Eastern Air Temple, which Magmaros blasted with his flames on the way here shook. A few who survived the all-consuming flames were killed by falling, flaming, unstable rubble.

The attacks from the humans never reached him, as Magmaros pushed over a massive section of the Ba Sing Se wall, causing a rain of bricks to shower the three humans who were trying to attack him. The wall never touched them though, as the magic of the Spirit King shielded them from harm. Magmaros roared. He had no time for these fools, he needed to free the Old Gods. They needed strength though, and the way they gained their strength was discord. Discord. Death. Violence. Evil. This would seep through the seal on the ark and power the old gods. The seal was weakening. Magmaros needed to find them.

With another roar, Magmaros flew into the sky, keeping away from these humans. His army would deal with them, Magmaros would merely watch from above. If by the time he returned, these humans had not been killed by his army, Magmaros would do them the honour, and the privilege, of killing them himself. As a parting gift, Magmaros blasted a massive wave of molten flame at all the worthless "heroes" below him. "I WILL RETURN MAGGOTS! IF YOU DO NOT DIE BEFORE I DO, I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" With a final roar, Magmaros flew off into the clouds, searching for the Old Gods.

((OOC: Only the following users may block this attack: Kouzai, Sara, Bailey))

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x3 per Person)
Random number (1,12000) :

Flame Spirit, Servant of Lord Magmaros
1000/1000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: Loola! Keep in mind that there is a multiplier in effect. It is currently x6, one for each of the Flame Spirits attacking you!))

The Flame Spirits charged Yami. They dodged her attacks quite easily, blocking others even easier with their six arms. The three divided themselves in two each, creating six Flame Spirits. Smiling wide and gurgling evil laughter they charged again at Yami. Two swung their swords, others bent flame like a Fire Bender, aiming shots all over Yami's body. The remaining two stayed behind, kept their distance and opened their faces. From a giant, gaping hole in their face that suddenly appeared, they "breathed" a torrent of flame at Yami.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x6)
Random number (1,500) :

Flame Demon, Lieutenant of Lord Magmaros
10,000/10,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:

((OOC: These demons are currently attacking: Niya, Lyss, Stephy, Dances With Derp))

The Flame Spirits charged were cut down by their opponents. Destroyed by weapons or bending. Destroyed savagely. But they refused to die. They would not die. The bidding of their master, Lord Magmaros denied them their final rest. Roaring back to life, the pools of magma where the Flame Spirits once stood reformed. They gathered, turning back into the shape of a demon. But not the Flame Spirits of before. Instead they became Flame Demons.

With flaming whips and a long, flaming tail. They glowed at their opponents with their molten eyes, laughed, breathed a breath of flame into the sky as they roared, then snapped their flaming whip right at their opponent. The whips cracked, making their opponents flinch. Then, the Flame Demons, who stood 15ft tall, raised their foot, aiming to stomp on their opponent.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x1 [No Multiplier])
Random number (1,2500) :

Flame Lord, General of Lord Magmaros
50,000/50,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:

((OOC: These demons are currently attacking: Tarlof, cuz he rolled a Perfect 10 [twice actually XD] and also defeated his opponents, which Loola didn't do unfortunately, otherwise she'd be here too.))

The Flame Spirits charged were cut down by their opponents. Destroyed by weapons or bending. Destroyed savagely. But they refused to die. They would not die. The bidding of their master, Lord Magmaros denied them their final rest. Roaring back to life, the pools of magma where the Flame Spirits once stood reformed. They gathered, turning back into the shape of a demon. But not the Flame Spirits of before. Instead they became a Flame Lord.

The massive, many armed demon looked down at its opponent as it grew, reaching the height of 50ft. He roared to the sky, flaming mane flaring up as it did. Three eyes glinting down at its opponent. The massive beast shifted, the chains latched to its body clanging and rattling as it moved. With a rattling breath, the Flame Lord raised a flaming fist, and slammed it down upon its opponent, breathing flame in their direction at the same time.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x1 [No Multiplier])
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:24 pm

HP: 9,989,656

Hot magma spewed over Omaru. Usually, the average person would be dead and partially melted by now but by the blessing of the Spirit King shielded him for the most part. Omaru had more trouble to deal with now that even more demons rained from the smoky heavens. However, they weren't Omaru's prime target. Instead, he had to refight the same spirit he just slaughtered. The gooey lava puddles reshaped themselves into a bigger, more menacing demon. Omaru saw other demons attack different heroes. They too were savagely struck by the magma.

Each Demon aimed to crush a hero beneath its molten foot. Omaru sprung forward and recovered with a summersault, dodging the mighty stomp. With Omaru strategically placed behind the giant demon, he jumped up, aiming his swords into its back. If he struck, he would drag the swords down and slice the demon apart.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:38 pm

defense points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568

Daisuke saw the attack headed his way. His katana had missed the Lord Magmaros, which Daisuke had expected. The attack was meant more to get Daisuke close enough than it was to effectively hit. As Lord Magmaros began to real back, screaming with fury at their ability to clear through his current army, Daisuke looked over to those who had made it that far with him. A small plague of pain hit as he realized he didn't know any of them. Not that he was prone to talking with his comrades in the first place, but at least he had hoped he would know what the others could do.

Unfortunately for Daisuke's ideals, his attack would be flaunted as more minions rose around him. Attacking him from all sides, Daisuke was too surprised by their appearance and too close in range to effectively harm or block any of the attacks. The minions hurt, but they didn't do full damage to him. His shoulder was achy, his leg was complaining, but he had been through worse. Much worse. He brushed them aside, turning back to the Lord Magmaros just in time to see the Demon leap into the sky. One of the other fighters in his team jumped after him, and even though Dai thought it was a lame idea, Daisuke took a running start before bending a bridge up to the Demon to face it once more.

Lord Magmaros began to spew a massive flame toward him and the others, but Daisuke's bridge had sheltered him, even though it was burning and hot to the touch at the moment. Daisuke jumped, pulling all of the dark matter he could around his sword and swinging down for one of the demon's limbs. He didn't want to implead on the other fighter's plans, while still wishing to inflict a vast amount of damage somewhere.

Attack Accuracy:9
Attack Strength:1882
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:05 am

Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Magmaros deflected his attack, and Dai's as well. Not to mention collapsing part of the wall on them. Genius. Dangerous, but genius. Before long the giant dragon flew into the sky and spewed molten flame all over those who dared attack him. He was not a happy dragon. He was a very angry dragon. A very, very angry dragon. He was probably going to destroy some shit while he was here too. Course he already had but, that was another thing. Raijin swore under his breath, Mai standing behind him. Where Magmaros was going he didn't know, and he didn't want to know.

He just pitied the innocent people that would die along the way. Raijin then turned back to the massive, six armed demon that Daisuke was now fighting. It had originally gone after Dante, but had defeated him quickly. A shame, the guy looked interesting. Oh well, no time to complain. Rushing in to help Daisuke, Mai still behind him, Raijin aimed a bolt of emerald lightning at the Flame Lord's back. The beast roared and turned to him.

Raijin was good at drawing fire. He had lots of practice doing so. He used to do it for his siblings and his cousins all the time. Gathering all the flame he could, Raijin aimed a nice big blast of it right at the jewel in the middle of the Flame Lord's forehead. Hell, maybe that would do something. Big glowing jewels always did something special didn't they? They did in all the stories anyway.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:52 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,996,120/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

The enemies Alyssandra had cut down had suddenly returned to life.  Pools of molten magma that had just been her opponents, reformed themselves into new opponents.  Instead of reforming into the same Flame Spirits however, they became a Flame Demon.  Damn.  This was just what she needed.  Raijin gets to fight a giant flaming demon, and what, Alyssandra is stuck with this bloody demon?  To be fair, the demon was rather cool looking, no pun intended, but it wasn't as big a prize.

If Alyssandra could defeat a massive spirit dragon of the flame, she could defeat her brother Izanagi and win her throne back.  Of course, Alyssandra tone changed as she saw the wall fall on her brother.  Then she laughed.  Okay, maybe the Flame Demon wasn't so bad.  Of course, a massive blast of molten lava caught her unawares, blasting from the maw of Lord Magmaros.  Fucking Dragon.  If she didn't hate lava after this encounter Alyssandra would have to be nuts.

Turning back to the Flame Demon, Alyssandra looked at it, examining all the angles she could strike at it.  It kept swinging its whip, and Alyssandra knew that she could strike at its body while its whip hand was up.  That's exactly what she did.  Gathering all her strength, she aimed a bolt of lightning right at the chest of the Flame Demon, trying to bring it down.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next