Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_vote_lcapYour Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_voting_barYour Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_vote_lcapYour Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_voting_barYour Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!

Go down 
+5
Stephy
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
Fire Lord Kouzai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 pm

An ancient Elemental Spirit has gone rampant in the Spirit World!  In honour of the upcoming achievement and title system coming in to effect at the end of the month, anyone who's a user on this site with at least one character can sign up to battle the evil Magmaros.

Team up and battle the wicked Magmaros for a cash prize, an achievement and a title for participation.  Once Magmaros is defeated, you will also get a chance to roll for rare loot. What loot?  You'll have to join in and find out!

Keep in mind that the battle follows the same rules and conventions as the Tournament Battles.  Everyone person will have a health of 10,000,000 and a damage counter of 5000. Attack Accuracy and Defence Points are still out of 10.

Lord Magmaros will have a damage counter of 8000 and health of 12,000,000.  Lord Magmaros can also attack each user at once. He also rolls a single defence roll each turn, and it will apply to attack posts sent towards him. Any and all attacks that have an accuracy equal to or less than the Defence Roll of Ragnaros is blocked; anything higher hits. For how to work the Tournament posts, please review one of the Tenkaichi Bending-kai Registration topics for more information.

Sign up below!  One character per person!  The sign-ups last until the final week of March and you can join in at any time.  The topic goes up tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm signing up with Omaru and he will be using Kouzai I's Twin Broadswords.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:56 pm

im either going to use dante or claire. it will depend on the makeup of the final team

UPDATE
after reflecting i ill be using dante

Last edited by Daddy on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Daisuke is jumping in on this fight.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm hopping in with Raijin. Let's do this!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:43 pm

I'm signing up too! Using Karasu!
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:15 am

Signing up with Kamui!  She needs some love!
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm using Mai. Need to use her more anyway :p
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:16 pm

I only have one character to use really so; here's Lyss.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Hmmm, none of my characters would really have much of a reason to go fight a demon. I mean, the ones who work for money wouldn't dare work with other people, and the others are too pacifist. So, I suppose I'll go with Yami, because, well, Yami. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!   Your Nations Need You!  Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nations Need You! Avatar Month Mythic Bounty Battle!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next