Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:53 am

Kamui Leiheng
Spoiler:
HP: 9,988,866/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Kamui felt molten flame pour over her as Magmaros breathed a massive wave of it all over her and the other champions.  It also didn't help that the Flame Demon came at her, whipping her with all the force of a massive demon.  Oh, right.  Kamui swore.  In pain, and small welts appearing all over her body.  Bruises too.  Her hair was partially singed.  Though the Spirit King's power protected her from things that should be killing her, they did not stop all damage, and it would not last forever.

That was, of course, the only downside.  She was stronger.  She was stronger and she was tougher.  She could last longer in a fight.  But of course that was the operative word.  Last.  She would only last so long.  Her and the rest of the Champions too. They needed to end this fight quickly.

Magmaros' nearly endless army did not make that task any easier, however, and they would soon become a problem. With a growl of rage, Kamui found herself angry at the pointlessness of it all. They should be killing the dragon, not his minions. But the dragon could fly, and they could not, so for now they needed to be content with killing his minions and taking their rage out on them.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,999,568/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Mai dodged the flaming wall of molten magma that came at her as Magmaros breathed upon her and her fellow champions. She also managed to dodge the collapse of the Ba Sing Se wall. A shame. The inner wall had stood for hundreds, almost thousands, of years without incident. Well, except maybe one or two invasions from the Fire Nation but even then the walls remained mainly intact.

Now some massive flame dragon, hell bent on destroying everything in its path for some unknown reason, decided to just knock it over. Not very nice in Mai's opinion. Plus he hurt Raijin. That just pissed her off. Mai looked over at the giant dragon as he flew off. She was determined to drive her blade through his metal skull when he returned, but for now, she needed to help Raijin and Daisuke not die.

The two boys went after the Flame Lord, the General of Lord Magmaros. That was just fun. The massive thing had six arms that swung at her and her allies, but they kept one step ahead of him. As Raijin drew his fire and attention, allowing Daisuke to sneak up behind the Flame Lord, Mai aimed an arrow of darkness right at the centre of the massive beast's chest.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Karasu Kazegami
9,988,434/10,000,000 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu felt the molten breath of Lord Magmaros engulf her, and all she could see was the magma for moments on end. It was only made worse when she felt the Flame Demon slam its foot down on her, crushing her into the ground. The magma that covered her had blocked her vision, and Karasu had been taken off guard by what had happened. Not again though, never again.

When Karasu returned to the fight, she saw that Magmaros had knocked over a large portion of Ba Sing Se's wall, and had breathed molten magma across half the lower ring. Much of the lower ring was on fire, flowing white hot with the flames and lava pooling together. The flame demons added to the burning brightness, while her colleagues fought valiantly around her. It was madness.

So many innocent people, dead, burned, burning, dying. Scream, howling, crying, wailing. Mothers, children, fathers, infants, pets, animals. It was horrible. Rage filled Karasu at the injustice, and using her water bending, she gathered a massive ice spike, and aimed to drive it through the chest of the Flame Demon that came for her and her allies.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But, with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide. No matter what we breed, we, still, are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."
HP: 10,000,000

The fire demons moved deftly. Six arms was a lot, and with three of them attacking at once...wait. Where did the other three even come from? One moment, three 6-armed...whatever those things were...were attacking Yami. The next, there were six of them, each one blasting Yami with fire, fire, and more fire. She smiled. "Fire won't do you any good against me, i'm afraid," Yami taunted, using her own bending to prevent the flames from ever reaching her. She needed water in order to really beat them. Unfortunately, if there were any large amounts of water in this city, it would have all been evaporated by the huge amounts of heat filling the air.

Yami's gaze was turned toward the giant dragon thing. She realized that she wasn't the only one fighting. There were others as well, some fighting larger fire demons, and three of them attacking the dragon...magmaros...whatever it was. You and your deficiency with names. I will never be able to figure out how you even remember your own, you forgetful little twit. Yami wished Kokuo would stop interrupting her in the heat of battle, literally in this case. With a hard shove, Yami pushed the fire back in the direction the demons were blasting at her from, trying to make them burn themselves with their own flames.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Flame Spirits (Blocking Loola)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Demon (Blocking Stephy, Dances With Derp, Niya, and Lyss)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Lord (Blocking Sara, Bailey and Kouzai)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:13 pm

((OOC: Since Tarlof has been removed, the Flame Lord will be changed to the target of Sara, Bailey and Kouzai.))

Nefarian the Blackwing, Son of Magmaros
1,000,000/1,000,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 10,000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------

((OOC: Loola!  Because you rolled two perfect 10s, you defeat your Flame Spirits and get a new opponent.  This will be your only opponent for the remainder of the battle.  If you defeat him, you will receive the post-name title "Blackwing's Bane." Good luck!))

The Flame Spirits charged Yami.  They were no match for her bending this time.  Yami destroyed the Flame Spirits, roasting them in their own fire.  They disappeared, forming into pools of flaming magma that melted the cobblestone streets and left scalding puddles of magma littering the streets like pools of water after the rain.  Only, you know, hot and deadly.  The Flame Spirits died with a roar of pain and the howling burn of flames in a wind tunnel.

Yami was not in the clear yet, however.  Magmaros could feel the death of his minions, and from his sweep of the world, he called out with his mind to his son.  Nefarian.  Nefarian the Blackwing.  The Ashmaker.  Nefarian the Black Dread.  The Black Death.  Nefarian was much younger than his father.  His wing beats sounded like thunder, and shook the ground.  Nefarian's entire body size, from head to tail and wing to wing just barely reached the size of his father's one wing.  Nefarian stood 300ft high from ground to shoulder, and looked down at Ba Sing Se as he darted from the black clouds of ash and smoke, landing with a thud before Yami.

He glared down at her with hunger in his eyes.  They glowed orange like firelight, and his mouth drooled magma.  He breathed a blast of flame into the sky, roared and spread his wings as a display.  He glared back down at Yami, and then raised a massive clawed hand, and aimed to slam it down on top of her.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x3)

Flame Demon, Lieutenant of Lord Magmaros
797/10,000 HP [Niya]
10,000/10,000 HP [Lyss]
10,000/10,000 HP [Stephy]
10,000/10,000 HP [Dances With Derp]
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: These demons are currently attacking: Niya, Lyss, Stephy, Dances With Derp))

Each of the Flame Demons charged at their opponents.  One per opponent.  The first went up against the Fire Bending Princess.  The girl known as Kamui.  She struck at the first Flame Demon with her blade.  The demon took the blade through its chest, and grew severely weakened.  Its light, orange coloured flames died down slowly, turning more to a low burning char or a dim flame than a molten raging fire that it was before.  The demon used the last of its life to swing its whip at Kamui, aiming for her throat.

The second demon went up against the one known as Karasu.  She aimed an ice spike for the demon's chest.  The demon let out a gurgling chortle, a low chuckle.  An evil laugh that sounded like the crackling of flames and the explosion of volcanoes.  It laughed at the futility of Karasu's attack as it engulfed its body in flames and melted the ice spike.  Then the demon aimed a flaming punch right for Karasu's body.

Alyssandra's flame demon retaliated next.  It raised its hand as the lightning shot towards it.  The demon laughed again, and gathered the lightning in a ball in the palm of its hand.  With a smirk, a flaming, burning smirk, it blasted the bolt of lightning back at the princess, and then cracked its whip at her for good measure.

Next Omaru.  The young Omaru aimed a blade for the demon's back.  A worth effort, but futile none the less.  The demon chortled, and flicked its tail.  It grabbed Omaru's sword and tossed it to the side as it yanked the blade from the young one's hand.  Then, turning, spinning, covering its body in bright red flames, the Demon kicked at Omaru, aiming square for his chest.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x1 [No Multiplier])

Flame Lord, General of Lord Magmaros
49,218/50,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

((OOC: This demon is currently attacking: Sara, Kouzai and Bailey, as Tarlof has been booted from the topic for inactivity.))

The Flame Lord saw its opponent disappear, and then it was attacked by three new opponents.  Fools.  Trying to bring it down by themselves.  Children.  Whelps.  The Flame Lord laughed as Nefarian arrived, then returned to the attacks coming at it.  He felt the boy named Daisuke slash a gash across one of its arms.  The beast bled molten lava, then reached its hand out and aimed to grab Daisuke and slam him into the ground.  With a wicked laugh, he blocked Raijin's lightning, then grabbed Mai's arrow of darkness and threw it aside like a child's play thing.

Six arms, one bleeding, swinging wildly with rage.  With another wicked laugh, the Flame Lord breathed flame into the sky, let out a roar, and looked at the remaining two opponents.  Gathering energy in the jewel on its forehead, it blasted a molten lava beam at Mai and Raijin, hoping to slice them to pieces.  The beam hit the cobblestone street, ripping a black line of burned stones where it hit the ground.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x1 [No Multiplier])
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 9:37 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next