Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 am

Nefarian (Blocking Loola and Lyssa)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Demon (Blocking Stephy)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Flame Lord (Blocking Sara, Niya and Kouzai)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Onyxia (Blocking Bailey)
Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 am

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE MULTIPLIERS, THEY ARE IMPORTANT

Magmaros the Destroyer
Dragon Lord of Flame
The Former Flamewarden
The World Breaker
Master of the Burning Legion
Lord of Fire of Flame
Deathwing
Xaxas

HP: 15,000,000/15,000,000
Damage Counter: 75,000

Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Magmaros is currently attacking: Kouzai, Sara, Niya, and Stephy))

There was a massive roar from the distance. Everyone knew what it was. The roar was returned by the demons that still scoured the streets, burning, destroying, crushing, killing, laughing. The two dragon spawn, Onyxia and Nefarian, returned their father's cry with a roar of their own. Magmaros had returned. Massive, flaming, molten. The great beast broke through the clouds, and landed once more as he watched the progression of the battle.

Onyxia was battling one of the ones with the large spiritual energy. Nefarian was battled the other one, along with his pitiful "protector." The Flame Lord, one of his Generals, died as Magmaros landed, too late to be saved by the power of Magmaros. Another demon was cut down by a wretched human was well, just a lieutenant though. Nothing important. With a wicked grin and another roar, Magmaros bestowed upon his daughter and son greater power and strength, increasing their abilities. These humans were not the only ones with a protector.

Magmaros looked at the humans not attacking his two children, and he knew he would fight them. It was his promise. The promise he made to them. He would destroy these pathetic humans, and he would do it himself. Magmaros roared, and charged at the humans, blasting flame and fire and brimstone and magma at them as he died. They would die here.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,75000) :

Nefarian the Blackwing
Son of Magmaros
Heir to the Burning Legion

HP: 925,129/1,000,000
Damage Counter: 50,000

Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Nefarian is currently currently attacking: Lyssa, Loola.))

Nefarian roared with pain as he felt the dagger pierce between his plates. He tried shaking, rolling, wriggling, moving to get the girl from his underside. All this did, however, was help wedge the plate out further. In fact, the dagger was wedged so death that even the heaves of Nefarian's breathing moved the plate. Nefarian howled with pain the whole time, only making him angrier and hurt more, which eventually led the plate to pop right out and slide across the courtyard. There was an opening.

Nefarian roared angrily, and slammed his tail down hard upon the child who dared to harm him. The Spiritum Steel plating had been hammered into Nefarian's flesh with heavy bolts while they were still molten hot years ago. They had fused with his skin and bone and flesh and ripping them off was like ripping off his scales. Nefarian knew pain like none had before. It maddened him only further. But matter's only got worse when the arrows pierced the hole in his armour.

He had reared backwards, on his hind legs at the wrong moment, and as he did, the girl shot him with an arrow right in the small opening. The pain was unbearable and Nefarian had gone blind with rage and pain. He ran at Yami, angrily and blindly, aiming to trample her, run her over and crush her underfoot. He would destroy these pathetic children.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength (Current Multiplier: x6)
Random number (1,50000) :

Flame Demon, Lieutenant of Lord Magmaros
0/10,000 HP [Stephy]
Damage Counter: Out of 2500

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

Karasu's demon died with a regretful shout of pain. It blew up in a burst of flame and died off into ash quickly. The last thing he saw was his General, the Flame Lord, die beneath the blade of the massive flaming Tengu and his allies. Then the trumpet of Lord Magmaros, the roar of Nefarian. Within seconds the Flame Demon was gone, and Karasu was now faced with a greater foe. Lord Magmaros himself. The Flame Demon smiled from beyond the grave. Karasu had not won. Yet.

Flame Lord, General of Lord Magmaros
0/50,000 HP
Damage Counter: Out of 5000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------

The Flame Lord was pinned to the ground by Raijin and his massive flaming Tengu and the sword that matched. Angrily it roared, but it was seconds before the demon was hit by the shadow dragons and the ball of black flame. The Flame Lord struggled, roared, raged, tried to force itself up, but it was useless. The attacks had finished it. The demon exploded, knocking the flaming Tengu on its back for a moment, before dying off into a pile of burning ash. But no sooner had the demon died, than it was replaced by the worst thing imaginable. A strengthened and angry Magmaros.

Onyxia the Shadowfang
Daughter of Magmaros
HP: 992,709/1,000,000
Damage Counter: Out of 50,000

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------

Onyxia roared as her wing was assaulted by balls of dark matter. The joint popped and she found herself plummeting to the ground. Her weight only added to the crashing boom and the pain as she landed on it. Now she was angry. This boy was smirking at her. How dare he! Foolish, useless human! How dare he laugh at the great Onyxia, the great and mighty and beautiful daughter of the powerful Lord Magmaros. Sister of Nefarian the Blackwing!

She was Onyxia the Shadowfang! She would show this child just how fearsome she truly was. In her rage, Onyxia cried out, and called upon three Onxyian Dragons, dragons bred specifically from her with dark, ancient magics, to attack the boy in a flurry. The dragons swarmed and swooped and attacked like a flock of angry seagulls. Onyxia smirked as she watched Daisuke attempt to fend these beasts off. Onyxia would not die here!

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by The Loremaster General on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Defense roll:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler:
HP: 9,943,464

Daisuke watched as the dragons rained down around him. As instinct took over, he immediately through up a wall of shadows against the first few attacks, throwing dark matter spears into the dragons as they lunged to him. He had miscounted though, and the last dragon slammed into him, throwing him across the way.

With a grimaced look on his face, Dai stood and looked at his opponents. Throwing a new array of dark matter knives and daggers at both the dragon and the demon, Daisuke made his way stepping back to the edge of the fight.

Attack points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:55 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Raijin, in all the power he was granted by the Spirit King, and all the power that came along with the Complete Dai Tengu Forme, was no match for Lord Magmaros. Raijin had heard legends as a child, about a massive dragon of flame raining hellfire from the sky and destroying all he touched. He led an army of burning demons that sought nothing but to raze the entire world to ash and destroy all life. According to the legends, three times he had tried to invade the world, and all three times the humans had defeated him.

Raijin was not so sure if it was humans that defeated him anymore. The Burning Legion alone was powerful, and from that last hit, Raijin had Magmaros was not even using a fraction of his true power; which alone could've eclipsed that of every demon in the Burning Legion combined, several times over at that. Raijin shuddered as he lay on the ground, in pain and trampled by the massive Elemental Dragon Lord.

Raijin needed to do more research. He needed to do more searching for information on this Burning Legion, and find out what they were, how they had come to be here, and why. But now was not the time for that, now was the time to fight back. If humans had truly defeated the Burning Legion thrice before, Raijin would make this the forth. Him and his allies. They would not be the generation that gave in and shamed their ancestors. They would destroy the Burning Legion, here and now.

With a roar of strength, rage, pride and power, Raijin jumped up from the ground and charged at Magmaros, swinging his blade at any piece of flesh, covered and uncovered, that he could see on the dragon. Raijin would not die here!

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:34 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,996,120/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Alyssandra's plan of creating an opening in Nefarian's Spiritum Steel armour had worked. At least, until he had decided to rampage and rush at Yami. Alyssandra leapt out of the way in time, just narrowly escaping a massive clawed foot that came crashing down where she had stood just seconds before. It was so close that Nefarian's claw ripped the hem of her robe. Alyssandra cared not. It was proof of a valiant fight; besides she was lucky it was not her flesh he had ripped--it was a fair trade.

Alyssandra stood up, dusting herself off and watched as Yami was embattled with the massive, angry dragon. Nefarian was tough, but she could only imagine what fighting his father, Lord Magmaros would be like. How much older, bigger and stronger he must be in comparison to his son. Perhaps this was the source of Nefarian's own overcompensation and inadequacies, but now was not the time to analyze her enemy, now was the time to slay him.

With a roar of rage Alyssandra charged at Nefarian, hopped on his back, and covered her hand in pure lightning as she aimed to ram it right into his spine. If it worked, she would be able to burrow through the hard bone spines that covered his back--the only place hard enough that it need not require Spiritum Steel plating. But while Alyssandra's lightning could not cut through Spiritum Steel, it COULD cut through bone. Well, human bone at least. Time to test it against dragon bone.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:32 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:49 am

Kamui Leiheng
Princess of the North and South
Sword Master and General in the Water Tribe Military

Spoiler:
HP: 9,988,000/10,000,000
"My brother will be King.  I must be his blade.
His tool to command; to help make his dreams come true.
The Water Tribe will rise as an Empire, as Nation.
It's people will be proud; and I will help my brother facilitate that dream."

--------------------------------------------------

Kamui just barely managed to get out of the way of the rampaging, steel-clad dragon. While she did she was able to hit it with a sideways attack. A counter of sorts. She wasn't sure it would do much damage, compared to how much vitality this dragon had, but at least it was some damage that wouldn't have to be done later. Kamui watched as her distant cousin Raijin battled the massive dragon one-on-one using his Dai Tengu Form and couldn't help but stare in awe. He was stronger than most people gave him credit for.

Then Kamui redoubled her efforts when she remembered Raijin still needed her help. Using all the strength she could muster, Kamui prepared her black flames, and charged in at Magmaros. She was aiming shots from beneath him, using her black flames to try and weaken the bond in his plates. She sincerely hoped it would work. If they could get an opening it would make attacking him easier. These plates were only doing the heroes a disservice.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next