Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Two small children walked side by side, their thin bodies laden with traditional Fire Nation garments. They were so obviously twins, although their physical features weren't quite identical. The one with the crimson hair held her sister's arm tightly as she practically dragged the other down the hall.

"Stop that, Hisaki! We're almost there, anyway," the redhead whispered almost irritably, but with a tinge of softness. "We'll be okay, promise."

Her sister, one with a more pink tone to her hair, seemed to be on the verge of tears. "W-w-we'll g-get in troub-ble..." she stuttered meekly. "Kaon..."

Kaon paused to wipe her sister's face with her hands. She smiled, as if trying to reassure her. "No we won't. Mom can't get mad at us if we cry, remember?"

The seemed to make Hisaki feel worse.

"Listen," Kaon urged. "We'll just pop in, spend some time with Kiharu, and we'll leave, kay?"

Hisaki knew that wasn't all Kaon had in mind, but allowed herself to be dragged over to the large, ornate doors that marked the entrance to the chambers that belonged soley to Kiari and Haru, dear friends to their uncle, the Fire Lord.

Kaon pressed her palm against the door and summoned a small burst of fire just as she'd been taught. The door opened automatically, responding to her signature. "Kiharu?" she called. "Kihaaaaruuuu!!!"

Another little girl, slightly older, appeared from an adjacent room. She walked slowly and steadily, and seemed ill and weak. "Hi..." she said miserably. "More guests."

"More?" Kaon inquired. "There are others here?"

She then registered the other kids in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Hayato, Hideki and Kaji stood next to Kiharu's bed. Kaji waved at his cousins, his messy blonde hair was all over the place. Hayato blushed a little bit as he met eyes with Kaon and Hideki walked over to Hisaki. Hideki helped whipe away Hisaki's tears "What's wrong Hisaki?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Hisaki started sobbing. "Kaon's gonna get us in trouble! We're n-not supposed to v-visit Kiharu...!"

Kiharu rubbed one of her eyes. "Why?" she asked softly, walking over to give Kaon a hug.

"Ma thinks you should be resting, and not playin with us," Kaon explained with a roll of her eyes. "But Hisaki and me wanted to just see you. We're ain't doin nothin wrong."

Kiharu mad a noncommiting sound. "Well, don't stay too long," she murmured, shuffling back over to her bed. She laid back down in it, putting a thumb in her mouth. Kiharu didn't usually suck her fingers, she actually frowned upon such a thing, but it helped distract her from her fever.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Hideki puts his arm around Hisaki hugging her friedily "Hisaki calm down" he said reassuringly "Just explain that you were visiting her, trying to make her feel better...she should understand....if anything ask your uncle to help you talk to your mother...he can talk her into anything, and he would understand that what you did was to help a friend." Hayato walked over to Kaon, he blushed and looked down "Hey...uh...Kaon" he asked "Would you like to spar with me later today?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Kiharu's caretaker came out of another room with a very cold towel and placed it on the ailing girl's forehead. "What's this I hear about sparring?" she asked kindly, taking the blanket and pulling it over Kiharu, who moaned uncomfortably.

Kaon grinned. "Yeah! I'm gonna defeat him with my Firebending!!!" she attempted to perform a wide kick at the air, and only managed to succeed and landing directly on her back.

At this Hisaki laughed, still in Hideki's embrace. Embarrassed but having revenge in mind, Kaon stared cheekily at her sister. "Hisaki and Hideki sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n -- OUCH!"

"Kiharu!" the nurse said, as if appalled.

Kaon nursed the throbbing side of her head where the storybook had impacted and glared at the ill girl on the other side of the room.

"You were gonna make her cry again," Kiharu muttered tiredly. "Shut up."

Kaon stuck her tongue out. "Let's go, Hayato!" she said, sticking her nose in the air. "We can spar in the courtyard. Not in this stuffy old room."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Hayato smiled "Sure!" he said running after her. As they reached the courtyard Hayato looked at Kaon "So how do we start off?" he asked. Meanwhile back at the room Kaji put his hand on Kiharu's shoulder and smiled "You shouldn't hit your cousin....but Kaon was wrong" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Kaon thought for a moment, bringing her tiny hand to her chin. "Since I'm a girl, I should move first," she pointed out, making sure he wouldn't steal a blow in. "And what do you mean? We just fight! Like this!" she hurtled a punch at him, aiming for his shoulder.

Back at the room, Kiharu's eyes were misty as she peered at Kaji. "I know I shouldn't have hit her, but I knew she wasn't gonna cry." She flopped back on her pillow, and her nurse immediately adjusted the towelette.

"How do you feel, Kiharu?" Hisaki asked her timidly, stepping forward.

"Horrible." Kiharu tried to push the blankets off her small body. "I'm too hot for these," she complained. "May you help me, Kaji?" she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Hayato dodge, bending down and ducking. He leaned over sending a kick to Kaon's chest. Meanwhile Kaji sat down next to Kiharu and smiled "Yeah sure" he smiled "What do you need?" Hideki on the other hand was talking non-stop with Hisaki "So Hisaki, how was your day?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Kaon dodged the kick, ducking out of the way. She grabbed Hayato's ankle and tried to slam him into the ground, using all her strength because the boy was bigger and heavier than her.

Back in her chambers Kiharu suddenly felt cold again without the cover of the blanket, so her nurse went to fetch her some thin sheets instead. She watched Hideki and Hisaki talk, Hisaki becoming more relaxed and easygoing by the minute.

"M-my day was good," she stuttered shyly. "Um... Kaon and I got to learn to write a little bit. We spelt our names. But it was harder for me because mine's was longer..." she trailed off, suddenly having nothing to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Hayato fell to the ground, he quickly recovered jumping up aiming his fist for Kaon's chest. Kaji pulled the covers around Kiharu and smiled "Get better cuz" he said. Hideki laughed and put his hand on Hisaki's shoulder reassuringly "I'm sure you were just as good as Kaon. Who knows" he said "Maybe better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next