Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_vote_lcapFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_voting_barFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_vote_lcapFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_voting_barFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Nighttime fell over the capital, the world cooling considerably. Tsukaia had long removed the heels from her bruising, chaffed feet, and now the soles were black with dust. The journey had been long and difficult, she only had enough money to pay fare inside the city. Out there, no one recognized her.

Tsukaia ran away often; she was apt to knowing the way back (and away) from Kouzai's palace. This time it was weird, her face still bloomed with love. Would her uncle notice?

Now as she approached the looming, almost horrifying gates of the palace, she'd never felt more alone. She felt phony, useless. Felt as if eyes pierced right through her. But she stoned herself and walked forward.

A guard posted at the gate took a look at her. She recognized him, knew him. "Samson?" she said lowly, shakily even. The voice of a girl that had been through Hell and back. "I'm back."

"Tsukaia!" another guard exclaimed. She felt Samson hug her.

"We didn't know if you were alive," he said. "We thought you... but we got the letter and..." he seemed to not be able to finish the sentence. Instead, the other guard called some people to take their posts and led Tsukaia into the palace. The girl noticed the place was rather vacant of guards.

"The Fire Lord appointed members of the royal guard to find you," he told her. He looked her in the eye, and draped his arm over her shoulder. "Come, Sweetie," he told her, as if drinking in her pathetic expression. "You're home now. Always remember it."

My home is with Susano'o, Tsukaia thought stubbornly as she squinted from the glow of the inside of the palace as the huge, ornate beautiful doors opened to the night, activated when Samson Firebent in the center.

"KOUZAI!" he called authoratively. "TSUKAIA HAS COME!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Kouzai ran from his room. He was wearing nothing but pijama pants and an old bathrobe. He ran up to Tsukaia and hugged. "Thank god you ecaped that horrible demon I have for a son" he said "Well had for a son...I hope he's rotting in hell right now. Tsukaia where have you been? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 am

"Not so good," Tsukaia said faintly, then she forced herself to continue. "I snuck away as soon as a could, while Susano'o had left me so he can battle. It was horrible, I couldn't... I couldn't believe it at first." Tsukaia hugged him, burying her face in his shoulder.

"I... I left the North Pole, ran away from it all." She hugged him tighter, feeling tears brimming. Memories of Tekara's death and Kiari's pain haunted her mind, flowing to her suddenly and uncontrollably. But she stifled it with memories of Susano'o's love, and focused instead on her lie.

She swallowed and continued. "It was only last night I finally worked up the courage to come back. I... I missed you uncle Kouzai."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 am

Kouzai hugged her back "It's okay...that evil man wont ever hurt you again...I'm going to have him hunted and killed for what he did" said Kouzai clenching his fists. Tsuki walked from his room and smiled "Welcome hom cuz" he said, he hugged her "How did you escape Satan?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 am

Tsukaia couldn't supress her anger. Susano'o wasn't Satan, he was heavenly! Tsukiyomi was evil. How could he not see that what Susano'o was doing was for the good of everyone? How could he be so cheerful when 'Auntie Kary' was dead? When he'd stabbed straight through his brother? When she'd been gone for two whole days...? If he loved them, was compassionate enough, he wouldn't be acting like this.

Susano'o was right. Tsukiyomi was worthless.

Tsukaia stiffened under his embrace, glaring crossly at her bare feet. She said nothing until he pulled away. There was one person she wanted to see about. "How is... Kiari?" she asked, eager to keep up her appearence while also finding out about the conditoin of Kouzai's allies. Kiari was one of their strongest warriors, he would be a threat to Susano'o.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 am

"We haven't seen him in days....he wont leave his room" said Kouzai "I'm afraid Tekara's death has....scared him...maybe permanently" Kouzai walked over to Tsukaia "Would you happen to know anything about my son's whereabouts....he is a threat, and must be killed...if you know, tell me please."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 am

Tsukaia looked at him. Anger bubbled underneath her skin. Susano'o was a good person! How could no one see that?

"I'm sorry, Uncle," she said, feigning a sorrowful, even fearful tone. "Susano'o had tried to kill me, but Maki and Kyoko's... monster distracted him," she pretended to struggle to remember, when she really struggled to make up a good lie. "I fled then. I ran away as soon as I can. I didn't look back. I'm sorry, Uncle."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:39 am

"Tsukaia has returned," Samson told Amaterasu from her doorway, his tone grave.

"Oh my Goodness!" Amaterasu said, surprised. Her eyes were red and puffy. She'd spent all day in her room, either crying or mulling miserably over the events that occured.

Susano'o was out there somewhere; plotting, planning. She'd imagined Tsukaia, either dead or struggling to survive, tortured in Susano'o's clutches or flailing around in the snow like a lost puppy. Concern swelled inside her for the one she considered to be her little sister. People like Tsukaia were apt at surviving alone, but Tekara's death must be a huge impact on her. She almost cried again when she imagined the woman's horrible death, caught between both her (much) younger brother and daughter.

Amaterasu soared from her room and leaned over the banister. Tsukaia stood down below, her white hair a beacon in the light. "Did you tell Kiari?" she asked Samson.

The man shook his head. "I don't think I'll be able to get through to him. Plus, he's still recovering.

Ama tore her eyes away from Tsukaia, reassured that she was... alive at least. The tears burned at her eyes again as she ran, making her way to Kiari's new quarters near the infirmary. He refused to be kept in there, and was given a private room nearby the he never left.

"Kiari!" she cried, carefully coming in. "Kiari Tsukaia is here. She is safe."

Lonely, desolate violet orbs peered back at her from the shadows. Kiari looked miserable, as if he hadn't slept in days. His once beautiful hair was tangled. Dark circles marred his face, stained with tears. "Tsu... kaia?" he said, voice hollow.

Amaterasu smiled gently. "Come, Uncle," she told him. "You should see her. Let her know you're here. Please, be strong for Tsukaia."

Kiari was still for a moment, then he slid out of bed and got to his feet. He was stiff with pain, but he still managed to walk, limping out of the room and heading down the hall with Ama. "That's it, Uncle," Amaterasu said, peering at him warmly. "You can do this."

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 am

Kouzai put his arm around his niece. "It's okay...we'll kill Sasuno'o anyway" he said. Tsukiyomi laughed "Damn right, and if I get my hands on him I'm gonna put his head over my doorway as a trophy....let that be a warning to all other demons" he laughed. "What do you think Tsukaia? What part of him do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 am

Tsukaia scowled. "I don't want any part of him," she stressed, imagining the scene with unveiled horror. Tsukiyomi's attitude disgusted her, drove her mad even. She sighed; she was very tired. "I am exhausted..." she yawned, feigning misery. "I want... I want to lay down somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next