Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Valian fought to open his eyes. The inside of his eyelids were tinged a pale pink, indicating bright sunshine. He smelled antiseptic and plastic materials. The earth seemed far away ... was he in a leveled building? 'Hospital?' he thought. His mind was hazy with confusion. Why ... what was he doing here?

For what it felt like the first time in a million years, Valian finally managed to pry his eyes open. The light hurt at first, but he slowly adjusted and made out the form of a white windowsill above him. He lay on his back. Coconut brown hair pillowed out beneath him. His brown skin tingled with a sensation that combated the intense fatigue he was in. Something was VERY, VERY wrong.

Beyond the whiteness of the walls, there was a whole world out there. He didn't belong here. He was supposed to be somewhere else .. with someone else? Who ... ?

"DIANNE!!!" Valian sat up swiftly. Finally, the memories all came back. The last time he was conscious, Dianne was being kidnapped, and there wasn't a damn thing he could've done about it. Not after that monster had come.

"Shit," he swore. Turning, he punched the wall with all his strength. A decent sized hole developed in the plaster.

"Aye, aye, be careful," a voice interjected. "How the hell is that gonna help you get out of here?"

Aye? That was something Dianne often said. Dianne and ...

"Noriaki?" he asked breathlessly. He stared at the man, his mind not quite registering what was going on. "What are you doing here?"

There was a pause in which a nurse peaked into the room. "Is everything all right in here?" she asked. Noriaki waved her away, then turned back to his nephew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

"You think news of my daughter's kidnapping, my son's disappearance and an attack on my favorite nephew wouldn't be enough to drag me from the capital?" Noriaki inquired, sounding a little offended. Valian searched his voice for any sound of guilt or sadness, but Noriaki was hiding it well.

"Disappearance? Renn's missing?" he said, eyes widening. It would be HELL for Dianne if this was true.

"I'm afraid so .." Shit. Now he sounded tired. He placed his forehead in the palm of his hand. "And when I find the B*stard that did it -- " his hand clenched, " -- he is going to die."

Valian believed him. Being one of the strongest Lightbenders in the Fire Nation and an imperial guard, Noriaki was likely capable of taking on that thing that took Dianne. Noriaki and his father, Sable, usually worked in a pair. And Sable ...

"Where's Sable?" Valian demanded, wondering if the man had even bothered to show up. When he first met his father, Sable's only concern was getting him back to the Elemental Nation. He even called him a 'burden' and suggested he get lost before he got killed.

Valian knew Nori wasn't surprised at the fact he hadn't called Sable 'dad'. "Downstairs. Buying drinks."

"Who else is here?"

"That's it. It's just us. The rest are gonna be in the effort to save Dianne," Noriaki said informally. "We believe the ones that kidnapped her are from Lethal, a dangerous assassin group. Since it's likely she would be killed, practically the whole Imperial Order has been sent out looking for her and that Light Nation prince, Kenji."

"That other boy?" Valian had forgotten about him.

Noriaki nodded. "And we ... we are going to be searching for Renn."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Colonies -- Passing Through: Aftermath
Page 1 of 1