Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_voting_barFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_voting_barFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Tsukaia's eyes seemed to cloud as she took her rapier, pointing it at Amaterasu's heart. The girl, to her surprise, did not protest much. She was staring at Susano'o with unreadable eyes. Tsukaia's eyes narrowed. She readied her weapon; preparing to bring it down with tremendous force --

"Wait!" Amaterasu's voice snapped her out of her reverie. Amaterasu was staring at Susano'o with fiery eyes. "You don't have to do this!" she said. "I'm your sister. If you want me to keep this for you, then I will. There is no need to kill me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Sasuno'o raised his hand at Tsukaia motioning her to wait, his eyes narrowed at Amaterasu "How do I know I can trust you...you've been working with Tsukiyomi trying to track me down, and kill me...how do I know you wont have Tsukaia tortured or killed for what you know...." he asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Amaterasu frowned. "I was working with Tsukiyomi to make sure he didn't kill you, Susano'o. Under all circumstances, you are still my brother. I don't want yours or Tsukaia's death to be by my hand."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 pm

"You'd really keep me and Tsukaia's love a secret....and be able to live with the consequeces?" he asked her "If someone were to die by our doing, and you couldve prevented it, you wouldn't feel any regrets or guilt?" Everyone in the room knew that Amaterasu's fate would rest on her answer, she was a word away from death.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Amaterasu sucked in breath. For now, it was either live or die. "No," she told him, voice trembling. "No, I won't."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Sasuno'o smiled with pleasure "I was hoping you'd say that....I have no need for you...Tsukaia...kill her, I'll take care of the body" he said. Sasuno'o's clone restrained her, Sasuno'o could hear his sisters words from long ago echo in his head "Your over confidence is your weakness, Sasuno'o", something she told him long ago. Sasuno'o smiled and looked at Amaterasu, tears in her eyes, he laughed and said plainly "Your faith in your friends is yours" he told her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Amaterasu wasn't sure what her brother was spewing, but she could tell he wasn't in his right mind. "Susano'o!" she pleaded. "You misunderstand! You asked me if I would feel any regrets or guilt... and my answer to that is no!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Sasuno'o looked at his sister, she could never lie to either him or Tsukiyomi, so he had no reason to not trust her. He snapped his fingers and his clone dissapeared, the door opened and he looked at her. "I'm glad we understand each other...now go, me and Tsukaia were in the middle of something" he said. Sasuno'o waited until his sister left and locked the door. He looked at Tsukaia "I know you're going to ask me to leave, but I just cant leave you....if she tells Tsukiyomi and I leave, he'll kill you, just in case she breaks her word....I'll stay just one last night, and from then I wont come at night anymore... you were right, it is dangerous" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Tsukaia smiled and kissed him, hardly shaken by the fact that she was about to kill her best friend in the entire world. What good was friendship when you have love? She closed her eyes, and let the rest of her take over, folding into her love's arms like the flower she thought herself to be.

Morning came, startling bright. She slung the covers off her body and dressed. Memories hazy and full of love and passion. She found the book and pocketed once more, stepping out into the corridor. Time to see if Amaterasu kept her promise.

Downstairs in the dine-room she found Amaterasu seated alone. She hid all traces of conflict and smoothed it down with her usually chipper attitude. She even smiled when she saw Tsukaia.

"Hey, cuzzy," she told her, passing some syrup her way. "How... how was your night?"

"It was... fine," Tsukaia told her, furtively glancing around the cafeteria. Was Tsukiyomi spying on them somewhere? Was that why Amaterasu was acting so open and friendly?

"Relax, Tsukaia," Amatarasu told her seriously. "I'm not gonna hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Tsukiyomi walked through the halls of the palace. He had just got back from his Sasuno'o hunt and it wasn't going well. "Sasuno'o isn't anywhere, it's like he just dissapeared....where could he be, I haven't found one trace of him..." he said, his mind suddenly turned to Fyre, he hadn't heard from her since she went back to her village to check up on things, ever since Sasuno'o attacked it she spent all her time there, and they hadn't had any communication for weeks. He was worried about her. Tsukiyomi entered the dinig hall, he saw Amaterasu and Tsukaia sitting together, but he figured not to bug Tsukaia yet. She was hiding something, he knew it. But this wasn't the time to worry about that, besides the summit was almost upon them today the leaders of every nation would be showing up to discuss the issue on everyone's mind, Sasuno'o.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: