Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Kaon felt his fist coming towards her chest and immediately a hand shot out to grab his throat, the other knocking his arm away. "Hey!" she barked. "That looked like it was gonna hurt!"

Kiharu smiled at Kaji. "Well, with you guys around I already feel a bit better. Thanks for the company."

Hisaki blushed under Hideki's compliment. "Um... thank you. Um... how is your family...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Hayato laughed "So did that punch to my shoulder" he smiled "Remember that?" Hayato laughed again and patted Kaon on the back. Kaji smiled and sat at the end of the bed "I do what I can" he said. Hideki smiled and laughed "I think you're confusing me with Hayato....I don't have a family remember?" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 pm

((OOC: This is Kura, pretending that this is the time Hisaki doesn't know jack sh*t about Hideki.))

Hisaki frowned. "You don't?" she said, her voice rising a few octaves. "I'm sorry. Do you remember your mommy or daddy at all?" she wondered, shuffling over to pull herself up next to Kaji. "Isn't Hayato your brother?"

Kaon rolled her eyes. "Okay, so our punches looked like it was going to hurt? Did we like it? No! So I don't like it when you throw hard punches." To any usual person, this wouldn't make sense, but she was five.

She sat down on the grass and pouted. "I wanted Kaji and the others to follow me so we could all play together, but they don't even care that we left."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Hideki laughed putting his hand on Hisaki's shoulders "No it's okay...I haven't talked with you much have I?" he asked laughing "Well I never met my mother...but my father, he was a pirate, he was the best pirate ever....but one day I just remember an explosion and then water....and I washed up on the beach....that's about all I know." He said smiling embaresdly and scratching the back of his head laughing a bit. Hayato laughed a little bit at Kaon and sat next to her, he looked up at the sky staring at the clouds "Hey Kaon?" he asked "Have you ever wondered why the Sky is blue?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Hisaki sighed softly. "Oh... well it's a good thing we found you."

Kaon was still angry, but she lied down next to Hayato anyway. "No. Why would you want to know something like that?" She stared at the clouds rolling by, feeling a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Hayato shrugged "I dunno...just trying to make conversation...I guess" he said. Hideki smiled at Hisaki "Yeah I guess it is a good thing...I'm glad I know you" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 am

Kaon grinned at him. "Kiharu asked this question once -- she's always asking questions -- and Haru said that the spirits decided blue would be a nice color for the sky. Would you want it to just be red all the time?" she muttered somewhat absently. "Well, I don't care. Red is the best color in the world!"

Hisaki blushed and replied, "I'm glad I know you too. You're fun to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 am

Hayato laughed "Don't ever change Kaon" he said smiling. Hideki smiled back "Yeah same with you" he said. Kaji rolled his eyes and whispered to Kiharu "Could they make it any more obvious? They're more obvious than Hayato and Kaon."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Kaon glanced at Hayato for a moment and frowned. "Why do you always smile at me so much?" she said. "That's just creepy." She gave a brief sigh and kicked at the air, as if she was trying to tease the clouds. "Don't'cha wish you can just go aalll the way up there and just fly aaaalll around?"

Kaon rolled over on her stomach. "I want a dragon, but I can't learn to fly one till I'm fifteen. Isn't that stupid?"

Kiharu raised a brow at Kaji, despite her fever. "Eh. They'll outgrow it. Just watch."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Hayato blushed and looked away "Uh...no reason" he said scratching his head "Hmm....I rode a dragon once..it's fun...maybe one day we could ride together huh?" Kaji laughed "Who knows...part of me hopes they do...so I don't have to put up with this....but another part of me....well I think they'd be perfect for each other...no?" Kaji looked at his cousin, he smiled in his usual way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: