Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_voting_barYour Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]

Go down 
+6
Niya
Lyssa
Fire Lord Kouzai
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Deej
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Daisuke Mouse
Spoiler:
HP: 9,997,858

Daisuke mis-judged the distance of his attack and overshot his optional landing spot. Had he had landed where he needed to, He would have been able to defect the spear easily. Instead, the giant mass hit him like a sack of bricks and knocked him backward. The spear jutting out of his ribs had barely missed any vial organs and was wedged nicely. Okay, so he had pissed the demon off. Thats good to know. The demon has normal feelings like anyone else. He can get pissed off so he can get surprised and happy too. Dai tried to think of a way to corporate that into his next plan, but the spear was going to weigh it all down. First he had to get rid of it without killing himself, then he could concentrate again.

Forming a dark matter saw, Dai started to hack away at the spear a few inches above where it had dove into him. Once the spear had given way and released itself from the peice stuck inside him, Dai tried to stand. He was still breathing, he wasn't going to just give in. Daisuke threw the spear with all of this humanly might at the demon, knowing it probably wouldnt do much without something backing it. Blood started to pool where the end of the spear still sat in his chest, and Dai realized he didnt have long.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:02 am

Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,997,858/10,000,000
-----------------------------------------

Raijin's attack failed, and then the beast struck back. The lightning that Raijin had shot at the Flame Lord was returned at him, striking him full on in the chest. Raijin was knocked back, rolling across the ground, scraping against the cobblestones. The pain only made worse by the fact that he was hit with lightning while wearing metal armour; not the best of combinations, let alone the safest. Raijin lay there, breathless, smoking rising and sizzling off his body. His hair was in disarray, dirty, singed, sooty, and now a little frizzy. Great.

As he stood up he felt the world go black. He was no longer in control of his body. He was somewhere else. He could see tentacles and dark figures moving about him. The chanting from before was back and even louder. Raijin clutched his temples tight, feeling the pain echo through his skull. He shouted; both in pain and in defiance, and with one last roar, he broke free from the hold of the chanting whispers. The...what were they? They were not of this world. They were not human; not anymore. They were angry and deadly and wanted to destroy.

Raijin understood only one word they said. "Susano'o." He didn't know why they said it, or what they were, or why they wanted his ancestor, but they called for him; Raijin could make that much out clearly. He would need to look into it later though, right now it was time to fight! Gathering all his strength, Raijin erupted in a burst of flame, becoming the Dai Tengu, wreathed in green flames. The massive being was 50 feet tall, towering over the Flame Lord by several feet.

Raijin drew his blade; standing in the massive jewel-shaped chamber in the middle of the being's forehead. With every move Raijin made, the Tengu mimicked him like a puppet. Drawing the blades, Raijin dashed forward and slashed at the massive Flame Lord, sending a burst of energy from his sword at the demon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:43 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 9,996,120/10,000,000

Alyssandra acted quick. As her first opponent died, a second appeared, just as eager to destroy her. It swung a flaming fist at her head, and Alyssandra dodged. The fist just missed her face, but she could still feel the heat radiating off the flaming fist. It was unnerving, but Alyssandra didn't allow her fear to show. Gritting her teeth, Alyssandra reached forward, covering her hands in flame and grabbed the outstretched arm of the flaming demon. Time to end this. This demon was also on its last leg.

Grabbing the arm, Alyssandra flung the beast around, spinning it like a child spins a rag-doll. Alyssandra wasn't weak; petite as she looked. She was slim, but she still stood at 6'1", and was incredibly tall for a woman--though not for an Ezofuji woman. Alyssandras height helped her strength, and once she built up momentum, Alyssandra threw her enemy in the air, and shot a bolt of lightning at him, aiming to destroy him.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Choice #1

Lyssa the Flamewarden because you rolled a 10 for defence, if you defeat your Elemental Demon this turn, you may choose to assist those fighting the Flame Lord like everyone else once they defeat their enemies.

~ OR ~

Choice #2

You may choose to join Loola in fighting Nefarian, but like Loola, you cannot fight any other enemy but Nefarian for the remainder the battle. You will only be able to attack and defend attacks from Nefarian. If you pick this offer, you will be the last person to whom this offer is extended.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:35 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:42 am

Kamui Leiheng
Spoiler:
HP: 9,988,866/10,000,000

Kamui saw the fist come towards her neck.  Kamui spun, bent over backwards and raised her hand to block it.  She did, but it slammed her into the ground as the force of the hit unbalanced her.  Gritting her teeth, Kamui grabbed the demon by the arm and pulled him down with her.  She had the demon where she wanted.  Unbalanced, up close, and with no way to escape.  Grabbing her sword, Kamui rammed the sword up towards the demon's forehead, hoping to kill it with this final strike.  She was putting everything she had into this and it was showing.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:44 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
HP: 9,997,858/10,000,000

Mai felt cement and stucco crack as she went flying through the house after the demon threw her. Were it not for the Spirit King's protective charms she would've been very, very dead. Much like the Omaru boy who killed his demon and himself in one final explosive bang. He used the Solar Flare wrong...he paid the price. At least the demon was dead, so he didn't exactly go out like a useless bag of bricks.

Mai picked herself up and dusted herself off and walked towards the crack in the wall. The whole she made was rather large. The demon was strong. Wonder how it'd feel about an attack from afar. Mai raised her hand and created several bullets of pure darkness. With a smirk she whispered, "Bang," and the bullets flew off, aiming for the demon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]   Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nation Needs You! | Battle of Ba Sing Se | Lord Magmaros | [[MYTHIC]]
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next