Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 am

Ren continued to walk by Lodi's side calmly. "Well my new master. Though you may not want to answer this, the first thing i'd like to know is at least a little of your story." Ren tried to think of away to shorten his words into a question. "Why did you appear when Ahbwen and Ryzu passed away? What is your connection to them?" Ren hoped Lodi would answer his question and walked quietly next to his new master. Lodi was the first and only person who he would ever call master and he planned to keep it that way. As Ren kept his silence he noticed a woman pass him and Lodi. She had no reaction compared to the two men. He had know idea who she was so he payed no attention to her. Ren was also unaware to the fact that Itou was also around his and Lodi's general area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 am

Lodi stopped and looked at him. Memories assaulted Lodi in a instant, pain, anger, and death. He looked away then back at Ren. He asked him a personal question, normally he would walk away and not say a thing but he also knew that the boy wanted to learn from him so he would answer his question but only give him what Lodi wanted him to hear." my past....is difficult. You must know I would be dead and in the ground. I was born before the first avatar and died shortly after the second surfaced. I....am related to Ahbwen and Ryzu. I was....cursed and I been forced to remain here as a spirit. I then made my move when Ryzu died and ahbwen died. I used their souls to bring me to life" he said. Lodi twisted the story a bit as he skipped the whole reason why he was called "Manslayer". He actually cursed his family with his anger and ran chaos through every boy born from the family. Lodi's eyes pierced through Ren as he looked at him giving him a look if he had any other questions. Then Lodis eyes turned and locked on Itou he narrowed his eyes as he knew him but didn't know why, all he said under his breath was" old man...". He then also sensed someone else, he widened his eyes as he felt his heart speed up. He slowly put his hand over his chest to feel his heart beating quite fast. He felt the love ahbwen had for Itous daughter. Lodi scowled in rage as he hated this feeling. He glared back at Itou.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 am

Itou silently walkes into the market district, by coincidence, he had taken the same direction as the two by coincidence, and stopped outside one of the stalls. His voice filled the market at the morning rush had yet to begin, the high buildings made his voice echo through the market as he ordered a bread and some various toppings to go with it. He placed a few coins on the counter as he recived his wares. Itou's face expressed exhaustion, and there was this sadness still hanging over him. His beard had grown longer and was poorly gromed, although he had managed to maintain a decent level of personal hygiene on his travells. There was something different about him. Itou had encountered a couple of bandits on his travells. He had defeated them, but they had managed to leave a small scar along his cheeks. His face appeared to look more hollow, and Itou had lost his access weight and appeared to be fitter than ever.

Ani slowly pushed herself off the ground. She clenced her fists together, gritted her teeth. By the looks of it, the two brothers had managed to kill eachother. Everything she had worked for, everything had crushed together. Maybe the two men that she had walked past knew what had happned. She rushed on in the direction the two men had walked, by random, she took a left turn, and ran straight past Itou, she didn't recognize him, he had changed alot and looked close to nothing like the picture she had of him. She was closing up on the two men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 am

Ren stared at Lodi with a look of apology. He didn't mean to anger or disappoint his new master. "There are many question racing through my mind. What type of bender are you, master?" He asked knowing that Lodi could bend more than one thing. As he waited for his master's answer, Ren felt someone approaching them. He looked at Lodi and said "Excuse me master before you answer there is a woman approaching us. If you do not wish to speak i will do it for you." He said calmly so Lodi knew he didn't have to talk to anyone else if he didn't want to. He stared in the direction the girl was coming from waiting for her to catch up. He could tell something was toubling her, but he had no idea what it was. He felt like he was going to have to explain some, but he truly had no idea what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 am

Lodi indeed did not want to speak at all. So he was going to have Ren talk for him. His eyes moved from where he had saw Itou to the girl now. He also knew who she was, the memories of Ahbwen assaulted him as well of his own. He made no movement Yo run or no movement to welcome the women either. He wanted her to turn around and go away as she came closer. He was going to be late as he knew his target was a person of habit. She would be moving soon and he rather catch her close by then travel a much larger distance when she was back home. His eyes seem to look right through her as he watched her get closer and closer to them. The feelings Ahbwen had for her assaulted Lodi with each step she took closer to him. Lodi could also feel the hate from Ryzu as well so he fed off of Ryzus feelings and not Ahbwens as he trusted no one and cared for no one. Yet...he was curious as to what she wanted and why she would walk up to him....he knew she knew who he was. Ahbwens memories told him she read about him in the book of legends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:33 am

Ren looked at his master. He could only try to imagine what Lodi must've been going through. "Go ahead my master. Go and follow through with this part of the mission." He said respetfully. He knew that their time was short and that Lodi wanted to get this art of the mission done before it was to late. He used his bending to create a small fly which would follow Lodi o he would be able to catch up with him later. Although he was doing this it was really his master's choice. So as he waited for Lodi's decision he took a few steps forward and stood still and silent. He looked at the girl who bared some resemblance Itou. "You must be Itou's daughter." He said some how knowing he was right. He was going to talk to her and keep her from speaking to Lodi whether he left or not.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 am

Ani stops infront of the two men trying to catch her breath, she had no idea what their relation had been to Ahbwen but she asked anyways "Back there, there are two men, one of them blind, His name was Ahbwen, Do you know anything about how they died? What happened?!" She asks Ren, her voice almost drowned in tears.

Meanwhile

Itou observed the ruckus infront of him, he was too far out of range to possibly hear what they were saying but he reckognized Ren, the two other people were unknown to him. He wasn't in the mood to talk really, and most likely Ren didn't recognize him anymore either, he had changed alot over the last few months, most likely remembered Ren him as a chubby old man, with well filled cheeks and well trimmed beard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 am

Lodi looked at the girl as he stared at her. He knew she knew who he was, emotion had clouded her judgement. He stepped forward giving Ren a hint he was going to speak after all." you don't remember? On the boat he showed you a book....the picture of a man with red eyes. The legend was called " legend of the mist" or as known as the Manslayer. I am him....I am Lodi. Ahbwen and Ryzu had passed to become part of the legend" he said. He looked at Itou behind her, Lodi knew he and he spoke clearly and mouthed it just right so Itou could read his lips. Lodi then turned around refusing to say more. He had wasted enough time but Ahbwens soul inside of him struggled to talk to her...but Lodi moved on to show no weakness.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 am

Ani's jaw dropped a little as Lodi said that "You're kidding right?" She asked him, not beliving her own ears. "Does that mean.. Ahbwen died because of you?" She askd him as he started to walk away, her voice sounded weak, her eyes travelling towards the ground as she clenced her fists

Itou wasn't really that good with reading lips, but he managed to catch his name as he spoke. He slowly turns around and begins to walk in the opposide direction, the family symbol on his cloak barely visible as he started to walk towards his home. He had worn this cloak wherever he had gone. Itou scratched the back of his head slightly as he turned around with the grocery bag in his left hand heading back towards his home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:44 am

" Ahbwen died because it was destiny." he stopped and turned away. Ahbwens emotion took over as he looked back. Lodis eyes were now blue the same as Ahbwens. He gave the same loving look as ahbwen use Yo do before they parted." the man behind you...he is your father....he just ate to much bread" a soft tone Ani remembered as ahbwen used when he was falling for her. Lodis eyes closed again then re opened. The fire red eyes came back as Lodi supressed ahbwen back down and he turned and made his way to his next target. Lodi had much work to do and he vanished in the fog. He knew Ren would follow as he need not to tell him. Ren was a person not a dog, if Ren chose to leave he could at his own will and Lodi wouldn't think less of him. Lodi had enough of all the emotion...it was time to bring out his killing instinct and go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next