Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ahbwen Duraz 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ahbwen Duraz I_vote_lcapAhbwen Duraz I_voting_barAhbwen Duraz I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ahbwen Duraz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ahbwen Duraz Empty
PostSubject: Ahbwen Duraz   Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 pm

BASICS

Name: Ahbwen Duraz
Pets: He has only one pet, a Black Hawk. He was given his pet when he was just a boy living in the fire nation. The hawk looks just like a falcon but instead of light colored feathers, the hawk is all black. Along with its beak and eyes, there is also one more thing....the Hawk is blind, but he can hear and feel everything around him. His senses give him the ability to see.
Weapons: He carries a small assortment of weapons. He carries throwing knives along with twin bladed swords on his back. To the unseen eye they look like one blade, but the can slip apart and become two weapons. Laying underneath the swords is a bow with only 4 arrows. After each shot he always retrieves his arrows.

APPEARANCE

Body: His has a very well built body. Everyday he trains his body and senses to their limits. He works out by running, push ups, pulls ups, and anything else he can do to keep his body in shape. He has a method to keep his mind clear by meditation, his armor hugs his body as it takes shape to his muscular form. He always wears a hood to cover his face show that people can not see that he is blind and will not feel sorry for him or just ignore him...as he likes it that way.

Hair:His hair is long as he does not really give himself time to cut it as he wanders from city to city. He has long hair, but long enough that it covers his ears completely. His hair is shaggy and has a single blue streak going across his hair.

Eyes:He is blind, he grew up learning how to adapt and fight being blind. His eyes are milky white and glossed over, he cant see but his sences are so sharp its like he can see just fine.

Height: He is 5,11 and about 180 lbs

Clothes:He wears black leather armor but he wears not a single glove as he uses the sense of feel with his hands. His armor has a symbol of the dragon in red dye on his back. He had it put there to remember his God father who told him the stories of the Dragon and of the people who first learned how to fire bend. The chest strap holds up to 12 throwing knives and one pouch which hold spices and other materials he uses to spice up his food when he is eating out in the world of his travels.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is calm, quiet, silent, he is more of a listener then a talker.

Personal Strengths: He is VERY paitent, he always lets his enemies make the first move. He is well trained in martial arts. His senses give him the abilities to see even when his blind, he cant see as a person who isnt blind. He can see by sensing its there. His smell,feel,touch, ans his hearing help him and make up for the fact that he cant see.

Personal Weaknesses:He is blind, his memories are a weakness. The thought or mention of his God father sends him on a frenzy where he is out of control and his emotions take over.

Personal Hero: His personal hero was his God father who helped him become who he is, taught him how to fight and survive on his own.

Likes: He lives the open road, the smell of the air, the feeling of wind blowing on his face, he loves meditating, and he also loves sleeping outdoors

Dislikes: He does not like civilization, he does not trust anyone, he does not like people following him, he does not like people asking his name, he does not like Water benders.

Brief History: He was born blind, his family ashamed and abandoned him to the city streets. His god father on the other hand believed that he had been given a gift as he could feel a great power within the child. He took him in and kept that info from his family. Growing up for Ahbwen was hard in the first year. He was taught to use all kind of weapons, from knives to long swords. He learned to live with his blindness as he was able to Fire bend and feel the air around him as he can feel and sense anyone around him. His family soon found out he was alive they killed his God father. When Ahbwen could smell the blood when he came home from his work out, he knew that his God Father was killed. There was a distinct smell of roses. He knew that was the killer, he grabbed his things and his leather armor his God father made for him with the symbol of the Dragon on the back. He know wanders the world searching for the killer who smells of Roses.

* Yes I am going to have my own Personal quest if anyone wants to join*

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ahbwen Duraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen Duraz   Ahbwen Duraz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ahbwen Duraz
Page 1 of 1