Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:31 pm

After Ahbwen had helped Itous daughter find her father and the death of his third victim. Ahbwen had gone back to Ba Sing Se where he felt more at ease from everything, he thought of having a family. He had grown to be close to Itous daughter whether she knew it or not. he had argued with himself never to get close with someone as he was a hunter and he would not want that pain on his family. After time he knew that hunting these people down would not bring his god father back, so he gave up on it after the third person.

Ryzu had found out, Ahbwen was alive. The third victim was killed with such skill that Ryzu knew that Ahbwen had to be alive. The pain in his chest grew more and more with the info of his brothers survival. Though he knew it all along for some reason, he had to kill him...he needed to kill him.Ahbwen was walking through thr market as he knew his borther was near and that the final battle would take place in this city. He had just hoped it would not have anyone else get invovled.

Ryzu was watching and waiting for th right moment...he wanted to kill him where people Ahbwen knew would see his demise. He wanted to leave a mark...but for some reason he kne he also was going to die today. The pieces where being set into motion as both Ahbwen and Ryzu were hunting each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm

"I can't believe i didn't have enough money to go to the Dark Nation." Ren said he walked through the streets of the Earth Kingdom. As Ren walked around his eyes opened wide with disbelief. He saw Ahbwen and immediately ran up to him. "Ahbwen. Hey, Ahbwen." He said as he moved closer and closer until he was finally in front of him. "I knew you were alive." He said hiding his disbelief. "Have you been in contact with Itou? He would be glad to know you're alive." Ren was happy to see Ahbwen. He felt that he had become close to him as well as Itou, even though he didn't trust them very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 am

Ahbwen glanced at him then he realized who had called his name. He smiled as he gave the kid a pat in the back of his head."it is good to see You too, and yes it takes alot more to kill me then that" he said with a smile. Though e seemed happy but the smile gave him a sign that this was also a goodbye. Not far off Ryzu had spotted Ahbewn, inside he struggled, he needed to kill him! Ryzu moved down lower and lower to the level ahbwen was on.

Ahbwen walked in front of the boy," no I have not seen Itou but I have met his lost daughter and silly how fate has guided me....I fell for her.Yet I have something important to do. I been struggling you see....I have found out through legend that me and Ryzu have to fight. I had this feeling ever since I beat death." he said with a smile as he knew this was the day he was going to die. He also knew that he would defeat Ryzu as well, he knew this day would come and he also knew that it would be heavy on his heart that he could not be with her.

Ryzu now was watching him from the shadows and he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 am

Ren became very serious. He felt the presence of another person. It was Ryzu and he knew it. "I'm sure you know that we aren't alone." He whispered. Ren could tell that something bad was going to happen. "You're not going be ok after this, are you?" Ren continued to whisper a little more worried. He wanted to help and keep Ahbwen safe for Itou and his daughter, but didn't know how he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Ahbwen nodded his head as he knew he was there. He waited for Ryzu to come out, he knew he was watching and he knew this would be the end. As Ryzu stepped out of the shadows he already had his sword drawn, Ahbwen drew both of his blades as he as well stepped forward. He glanced back at Ren" this is where I officially say goodbye because today me and Ryzu will die" he said with a calm stern voice. Ryzu snickered at him saying that he was going to die. Ahbwen had to do this, he had to kill RyU as he had killed Itou daughters family, he had hurt so many. He could not let the horror continue ! Ryzu glanced at Ren then back at Ahbwen, he began to circle ahbwen and ahbwen did the same. Then they ran at each other and began their battle. Like magic they were in sync, they were fluent as they collided. Ahbwen would duck and counter by slicing at Ryzu. He then would counter tilting his head and with a swift movement he would block his attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Ren watched as the two fought. "Ahbwen, let me help you! You don't have to die!" He yelled out over the fighting. Ren couldn't just stand by as they fought. Without hesitation he through a few blades, which he had put in his pocket not long before he saw Ahbwen, at Ryzu. "Ahbwen, duck now." He though a few more just t Ryzu know he would either move or block the first set after hearing him yell. "Please hit. Please hit. Please hit." He thought to himself paying close attention to both of their movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Ahbwen heard the blades that Ren had tossed. He also noticed Ryzu had not noticed them, he was going to use this as an advantage. He stalled the blades, as he waited and waited till they were about to hit him. He arched his back as he dodged the blades, Ryzu wide eyed as he saw the blades hit his chest. He reacted as he took one of the blades out of his chest and stabbed Ahbwens shoulder. Ahbwen winced in pain as he jumped kicked Ryzu into a wall. Ahbwen rolled away as he took the blade out of his shoulder. Ryzu took the blades out of his chest, he was bleeding internally and it was only a matter of time before he was going to die. Ahbwen felt a cucussion blast from Ryzu....something was calling him. Ahbwen felt weird, he shook it off as he looked at his shoulder. It was bleeding bad, the blade his cut an artiery and it was only a matter of time before he also would pass. Ahbwen glanced at Ren as he knew he was trying to help, he hoped that the worst would not happen to Ren and himself.

Ryzu knew he was dieing but he hd to kill ahbwen. He then began to run at ahbwen as he would not quit until he was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Ren saw Ryzu run towards Ahbwen and created a series of shadow barriers to try and slow him down. "Why won't he just give up already?" He said worried for Ahbwen's life. He had to keep him alive to see Itou. "Come on Ahbwen! Stay alive! You can't Die! I won't let you!" Ren yelled as he jump in front of him. He wanted Ahbwen at least to say good bye to Itou and his daughter. That way even if it was a painful goodbye it would still be a goodbye. Ren couldn't believe how emotional he was getting. This wasn't like him, but he was starting to be ok with his slow change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am

Ryzu was mad, this boy was getting in the way ! Ryzu shadow bended and reappeared avoiding the biys attacks. He spun himself and Ahbwen lerched backwards as he jumped backwards as he formed a plan to rid Ryzu once and for all. Ryzu slapped the boy aside as he really didnt hurt him at all, it was more or less like a push. Ahbwen dropped his guard for asplit second, Ryzu took it as a blade cut into ahbwens gut. Ryzu smiled but his face twisted a Ahbwen tricked him. Both of his blades cut into his heart. Ryzu looked at his chest in horror as he felt death taking him. Ahbwen took out his left blade and cut off Ryzu's head, the head rolled as it hit the ground. Ryzu's body fell to the ground as he bled out.

Ahbwen fell to his knees as he took out the sword in his gut. He fell on his palms as he fought to stay alive. He could feel the eyes of someone watching him. He could feel something draining from his body. Then he glanced up as Ryzu's body is glowing and it begins to steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 am

Ren ran over to Ahbwen. "Come on Ahbwen. You can stay a live a little longer. I know you can pull through." Ren said trying to help Ahbwen up while argue with his own doubtul thoughts. He looked over at Ryzu's body. "Umm... I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but of all the people i've killed i've never seen anyone's body do that." He said a little freaked out by the steam coming from Ryzu's glowing body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next