Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Terra wanders around the corner her diamond blade attached to her back. Her eyes were covered by bandages, it was obvious to any outsider that she was blind. She comes to a pause next to Ren and Lodi. She stands still on the other side of the road. 'Just like my vision, this scene ' she thinks to herself. She pulls out her diamond blade, sticking it down into the ground, as if to signalize that she wished no harm to them. She knew that they weren't going to hurt her, she had seen it in her vision. "Hello there" She said with a calm voice. She noticed a certain aura around one of the men. "You must be Lodi" She said, pointing a finger towards him "Don't worry, your aura says more than a thousand words." She calmly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Lodi turned and glared at her. He looked at her sword then to her face. She was blind he knew that she was more interesting then the other who tried to attack him. He fully turned to face her, he didn't draw his blade nor did he want to attack her and he knew she knew that as well." what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked as he turned to guard Ren as he was busy with the other girl.

He was still on his guard but he knew that she would not attack, he was interested in her past so he knew to tread carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Ren looked over at the girl and then back at the one who was trying to kill him. "Hi. Nice to meet you." He said as he looked for an pening on the girl attacking him. "Listen if you don't mind i'd like to get up so please either attack some more or withdraw from battle." Ren said showing that he had no interest in fighting her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:16 am

Terra walks towards Lodi, comming to a stop a bit away from him. "You just have an special aura around you. It tells me alot about you. You're looking to avenge someone, atleast a part of you is. I just wish to tell you that your enemy is already taken care of. He passed last week, with a major bounty on his head. You can move on to the next one." She then turns her head towards Ren "But you on the other hand. Your aura is split, between what is expected of you, and what you wish to do, If i'm not completly wrong. You wish to follow this man in the hunt of power. If you procede to do so, be warned, you might loose yourself in the process or those close to you. The future is already decided, but it can't be changed." She said as to finish off. She turns around, her hair waving in the wind as she walks back in the direction of her sword. Their aura had told her everything she needed to know about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 am

Lodi tilted his head," hunt? What would you know about hunting....I been killing for thousands of years. How I been doing it is my secret. Don't come up and expect to know everything about me." corrected Lodi as he turned away from te girl. She had disappointed him he had expected her to be more interesting but he learned not to judge a book by it's cover. He began to walk away as he had plans to follow up and he had many things to accomplish. The mist began to form as he vanished away into the thick mist.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Terra comes to a pause "It's your eyes, and that sword of yours" She quietly replied. "You've been split in half, two persons, one filled with fury, the other, your kind side.
It's your scarlet red eyes, your thunder sword and an unstoppable bloodthirst. That's been your methods." She said, before she began walking again "I know more than you think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Ren used the mist as an oppurtunity to vanish from where he was. It was much easier than he'd expected. "Wow you seemed pretty strong at first, but i guess i was wrong." He said taunting to the girl. Lodi was leaving and Ren's shadow fly was folllowing. He be able to keep the fly present as long as he stood awake. "Ok now all have to do is not get knocked out." He thought to himself waiting for the girl to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:16 am

reached her sword, pulling it up from the gound, seathing it once more on her back. She starts to walk away, aware that Ren had just ignored everything she had said to him.

(sorry for the short reply, just making sure ahb realises he gotta reply)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:15 pm

((OOC: Sorry about Ren ignoring... Sometimes he's just clueless sometimes.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 am

Lodi had enough of this blind B*tch, though she had no clue on who he was or what he could do. He didnt even respond as he continued to walk away. he didnt care for what she had to say or what she was saying. Anyone who claimed they knew what he was were absolutly foolish. He hated people that claimed everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next