Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barAhbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 am

Ahbwen was fadin in and out, he could not hold on. He was losing to much blood, he put his hand on the shoulder of Ren. " I am not going to make it, I can feel death over my shoulder. You must tell Itou that Lodi will return." He paused as he caught his breath, he shook his head to wake up even more. He was loosing his grip on life, he looked at his gut as still he was bleeding. " Whatever happens when I die....you must not fight him....you cant fight......" before he could finish his sentence his head fell forward as he past away. It was quite and still, then the wind picked up a beam of energy came from Ryzu and Ahbwen as they collided together. It spun and spun into a ball then it exploded with fire spitting everywhere.

As the wind picked up there was someone else standing in the fire. Then a burst or heat and the fire ball was gone. There stood a man, his red eyes piercing into the boy. He looked at ahbwens body and he looked at Ryzu's body. he glanced back at the blade that was once in Ahbwens gut. He then looked back at Ren. The memories of ahbwen was in the mind of Lodi. Lodi looked at him deeper as if he was looking into his soul. electricity began to shoot around Lodi as he turned towards Red as he walked to him. It seem like he was going to attack but he just walked right past him as he deemed him not a threat as he continued on with Ahbwens quest to kill the Royal family of the fire nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Ren was shocked by the power of this man. "Stop... Please." Ren was shocked by wht he was about to do, but he wanted to complete Ahbwen's mission. That way he could feel like he contributed to Ahbwen's life. "You're Lodi aren't you? I have a favor to ask. If you're going to finish what Ahbwen started i want to help." Ren said almost as if he were begging. He didn't want to, but it would bring him some peace of mind about everything. "Please. I have to help Ahbwen in some way. I can hold my own in a fight. Please just allow me to help you to lern from you." Ren became silent waiting for the man's answer.

((OOC: How's that for a plot twist. Do you mind Ren tagging along with Lodi?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Lodi stopped as he turned and looked at him. His eyes bore through him. He looked at him as if he were looking right through him or even at his heart.He looked back at Ahbwens body as he thought about it. Indeed he knew enough about him by just looking at him.the ahbwen part of him took a small effect on the choice he made.his hands slowly appeared out of his sleeves as told Ren to follow. Then his hands disappeared back into his sleeves as he turned around and continued walking. He normally would never let anyone follow him but he knew Ren enough knowing he could carry his own weight. As Lodi continued to walk away the mist began to form around him and it expanded to take over the town. The legend of the mist had returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Ren followed Lodi releved that he was allowing him o be apart of the mission. He walked behindhim at a respectable distance so he would be a bother. Though he was only fifthteen he ad be mature. He moved a little closer to Lodi almost standing next to him as the mist formed. He couldnt risk getting left behind or being a burden in anyway. "Thank you." He said calmly breaking the silence. He then went back to being Lodi's quiet new follower. He had always thought he would never take orders from anyone, but Ahbwen and Itou had changed him. He was willing to take orders from Lodi and was ready for a journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Lodi was not walking at a fast pace but he was not slow either. He began creating the mist to hide his approach, he created this as for some the heat would be to much for them. He could sense everything that the Mist touched, he knew that it did not bother Ren. He had no problem with him following, he was also hidden by the mist. People seeing the mist ran around yelling "the Manslayer is back!" over and over again. Lodi knew where he was going as he knew how and where to go if he needed a short cut. He was not much o a talker but when Ren said something he stopped and looked at him. His eyes glowed in the mist, he did not say anything he just looked at him. He then turned around and continued walking.He mainly gave him a look as a "your welcome" but also he liked the quiet and talking ruined it for him. He was teaching him the basic rule...paitence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Ren continued to follow Lodi staying quiet. He had many questions, but didn't ask. He figured as long as he waited he would get the answers he craved. He heard the sounds of the people screaming. He looked at Lodi and the thought about the screams. He wondered why the poeple were so afraid. Lodi seemed like the type of person who kept to himself and only killed or fought if he haad too. This was stuck in Ren's mind, but just as all his other questions he knew the answer would come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Two men stepped in front of Lodi, he then stopped and looked at them. His eyes barring down on them. They looked nervous. Lodi made no move to attack him. All he did was stare at him, then the man made the first move." I'm going to kill you for what you had done so long ago!" he yelled as he ran at lodi with a short blade. Lodi narrowed his eyes, the man literally ran right through Lodi. Ren noticed he was shadow bending. Lodi was clear as if you could see right through him. Then Lodi solidified as he stood there, then a large gust of wind and the man split in half. Lodi watched his bloody body fall to the ground. He just looked away as he did not care. The other man still holding the blade in his hand as he stood his ground which was a mistake if you are facing Lodi.

Lodi stared at him as he slowly dropped his hands from his sleeves. He reached for his blade and as he drew it electricity shot around the blade. Lodi swung the blade at the man and he grabbed his head in pain even though Lodi never hit him. Lodi watched the man yell in pain until the mans head exploded. Lodi stepped over the dead men as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:27 am

Ren was amazed by Lodi's power. Ren had so much to ask and so much to say, but he kept his silence. "I've got to learn how to do that." He thought to himself referring to how Lodi made his body almost completely clear and made it so the man could pass right through him. Though Ren was pretty mature for his age he was still a teenager who usually blurted out what he thought was cool and awsome. He kept his silence well trying to follow the example of Lodi. He decided not to speak unless spoken to and that was what he was going to do. Ren had made it his new mission to follow, obey, and learn from Lodi which was something he thought he would never do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 am

Lodi sensed Rens curiousity, he did not stop walking as he said it only once. " It takes time" with a stern calm tone muhc like how ahbwen talked when Ren had first met him. Lodi was talking about how he shadow bend and he knew Ren had a lot of questions. Once out of the town he had more to say as he was satisfied enough that Ren was learning how to be paitent. " What is on your mind, that you want to ask me?" Lodi said as he kept on walking. It seemed like he was following something, like he knew where to turn, where to go, and how to find new routes. He knew that Ren had much to ask and he knew that his mind would be clouded if he ever wanted to learn more about "true" bending.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 am

Ani walks unknowningly through Ba Sing Se, she hadn't been able to meet father just yet. She had gone to see him alone without Ahbwen, but he no longer was at his old location, he had moved on, travelled further. She knew that Ahbwen was in Ba Sing Se and she had brought a present with her. It wasn't anything big, just a small box of home-made bisquits. She walked past this strange-looking man with red eyes, followed by a more normal looking one. A little bit further down the road lied two dead bodies, and in the distance she could spot something a black rock in the road, as she approached, she realised what it was. The box of bisquits fell to te ground as she dashed towards the body of Ahbwen, falling to her knees neck to him, her mind racing. Her logic part already knew Ahbwen was dead, but still, she tried to shake life back into him "Ahbwen! Ahbwen! Wake up!" She called out towards him in frustration.

Ani had missed Itou just by a few minutes. He had returned to his home 10 minutes after she had left. He carried his bag over his shoulder, his tired and aching body aching for the soft and warm bed. He had been walking for about one day without any break. He dumped his bag on the ground, and searched for his key. And the very moment he found it, he unlocked the door, picking up his bag, entering the house. He closed the door behind him. This was about when Lodi and Ren passed outside his house. He put the keys on the table, and headed up the stairs, dumping his bag on his bed. Soon his stomach started growling. He headed downstairs, suddently remembering that he had been gone for several months and probally didn't have any food left. Although he was exhausted, he needed food. He grabbed his coat and pouch and headed out the door. Walking towards the market, the opposite direction of Ani, but the same direction Ren and Lodi had headed. He took a turn to the left as he reached a crossing, walking towards the market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)   Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahbwen VS Ryzu (OPEN)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next