Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Looking for work((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Ryzu glanced at the old man again then he looked back at Ahbwen." you know nothing old man, we fight to the death!" he yelled as he ran at Ahbwen. Ahbwen narrowed his eyes and also charged at Ryzu. Metal rang out as the collided again and again. Ahbwen cut downwards but Ryzu dropped kicked him into a wall, he tossed a few ninja stars at him. Ahbwen swiftly blocked each and every star. His blade groaned under the force of each star that struck the blade. Ahbwen smirked as he taunted Ryzu " is that it?" he giggled. Ryzu snarled as he ran at him again bending without moving his arms. Fire kicked out from his blade as he swung at Ahbwen. Ahbwen knew he try it, he ducked under the blade grabbing Ryzu and tossing him on his back. Ryzu rolled up but was met by ahbwen. Ahbwen grabbed his head and place his knee into the forehead of Ryzu. As ahbwen fell on his back he slammed the knee into the forehead and split him open. Ryzu was now angry as he kicked ahbwen towards the cliff of the city level. Ahbwen rolled up to his feet. Ahbwen looked down and the ocean was below him....a plan formed.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Itou slowly shakes his head, He knew it was none of his business, but he couldn't help himself but interfere. Itou swiftly leaps back into the building, swiftly sliding into a firebending stance, maintaining the heat shield around him. A swift movement shot a serie of blue flames out towards Ryzu. "Okay, break it up you two. I know one thing for sure. Brothers do not fight until they die over tiny matters. What could possibly be so bad that you have to kill eachother? When the day comes that you finally do manage to kill eachother, the one left standing will realize he made the greatest mistake of his life!" Itou exclaimed towards the two, maintaining a firebending stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Ryzu was expecting him to attack again as he knew Ahbwen was getting distracted. He laughed as he rolled around Ahbwen as Ahbwen then had to block the fire. Ahbwen was being toyed with as he was being distracted. Ryzu kicked out Ahbwen and Ahbwen made a mistake. HE rolled above and landed on his feet facing the ocean then Ryzu countered and with a sickening sound a blade cracked through his chest. Ahbwen froze in horror looking at the blade that stuck out his chest. Blood poored from his mouth, Ryzu retracted his blade and kicked him into the Ocean. Ryzu watched him fall and hit into the ocean. He laughed as he felt relieved and free from the burden of what his family put on him. He looked back at the old man who he knew he was shocked at what happened, " I should thank you....you distracted him for me....he has a connection with you...or now hes dead....well...hahaha he doesnt anymore." Ryzu said as he then jumped on a building and he was gone like the wind. The current took Ahbwen away as he floated deep into the ocean as he sunk under the waves.

OOC: BTW my next post will be in the water tribe...Ahbwen is not dead XP PLOT TWIST
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Itou dashes towards the window Ahbwen had fallen out of leaning to the side of it staring down towards the ocean. "Ahbwen!" Itou called out, he was positive that Ahbwen had passed away. Itou fell to his knees near the window. Had he just caused the demise of Ahbwen? He was positive he had. "D-damnit!" Itou exclaims, slamming his fists into the edge of the window. Itou's face was twisted with anger "Why did I fail at saving him? Why couldn't I just have stayed out of it?! Why!" Itou asked himself, in his head going over every tiny detail. Itou stared into the ocean with an empty look on his face, just staring at the waves that had washed him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Ren stood up from where he was and walked painfully over to Itou. He had been knocked out and injured when the large explosion had occured. He looked down and hen put his hand on Itou's shoulder. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew enough to see that Ahbwen was gone. "Don't blame youself Itou. I'm sure that where ever Ahbwen is he's alright." Ren tried to work out a smile despite the situation as he continued to speak. "I may not know him very well, but i can tell tell that it would probably take more than that to kill him." Ren tried to help Itou away from the ledge and almost fell forward himself. "You knew him better than me. You can't believe he's dead." Ren began to become more and more unsteady as he felt a great pain in both his left leg and right arm. "Come on Itou. We have to get out of here before anything else happens." Ren was hiding his anger. He didn't know how someone could kill their family for such a stupid reason. He knew he was in no position to job, but he couldn't help but feel anger towards Ryzu.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 am

Itou turns his head towards Ren, he could clearly see that he was hurt, his face said more than he would have thought. In silence Itou gets up, trying to grab a hold of Ren's left arm in order to pull it over his shoulder in order to support him. "Come on, you're hurt." Itou calmly said, doing his best to be strong for Ren, hiding his own pain behind a emotionless mask, his own emotional pain and physical pain. Itou begins to walk out of the building, dizzy from his own bloodloss he forced himself to move forward. "I'll take you to my place so you can recover, so we both can recover." Itou said. He couldn't help himself from thinking that Ahbwen had died, and that he was the one who had caused his demise. They soon reached the door of his home, Itou unlocked the door and closed it behind him, before he helped Ren to the couch. "I'll make us some tea" Itou said as he headed into the kitchen, the burn on his arm clearly visible as he walked past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Ren began to speak as he sat up on the couch. "Listen Itou." He said nicely. "I think i should go so i can follow my plan and head to the Dark Nation." Rn stood up and walked to the door. "We'll meet again my friend.After all you're the first person who's ever come this close to earning my trust." Ren smiled and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Itou turns around as Ren heads out the door. "Have a safe trip, Ren. Don't forget to tend to those wounds or they might get infected" Itou replied to him as he vanished out the door. As Ren left his sight, Itou finally could succumb to his physical pain, and hunched down holding a firm grasp around his arm his face twisted in pain. Once the pain started to ease, he returned to what he had been doing, but only pouring one cup of the tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work((Open))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6